Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,162 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Proliferation Of Sport Betting-a Life Destroyer - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Proliferation Of Sport Betting-a Life Destroyer (474 Views)

Advice Needed: Living/starting A Life With #50,000 Around Gbagada Area, Lagos. / Nigerian Man Quits His Bank Job For A Life By The Beach Side (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Proliferation Of Sport Betting-a Life Destroyer by Diamby: 3:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
I am typing this message from the bottom of heart and from the realities of the society we live in.Sports betting is destroying peoples life in our society and i don't think anybody can argue this with me. Those that allowed this in our country have actually planted the seed that is destroying the lives of nigerians both young and old. The experiences of other people i have heard has made me conclude that this is an evil that if not stopped we are heading for a society whose destuction its seed has been planted. I recently observed a childhood friend might be involved in this as i saw some facebook post from him liking Bet Naija and asking about some odds i don't know what that means. I tried to call his attention to this but he told me the posts where not from him that he borrowed someone his phone so the borrower is the one that made those post. I just smiled that is this guy talking to a kid. That is a pathological lie.What cemented my conclusion that he might be involved in betting is that he asked me to borrow him some money that he would pay back the following week i just had to decline because i know he would never pay back. Sports betting puts peole in perpetual debt, ruins family lines,destroy ambitions turns people to hardened liar and leads people to stealing.My conclusion is that sports betting and any other from of gambling should be banned completely from our society so as to restore the society back to its sane position.
Re: Proliferation Of Sport Betting-a Life Destroyer by nuelphilips1759(m): 7:59pm On Apr 30, 2017
Fact. I am an addicted punter. Wish I can stop. Everything you wrote here is true. Bet will keep giving you false hope and put you into perpetual debt.

(1) (Reply)

‎senior Nigerian Lawyer Stripped Of SAN Title / Fresh Graduate Opportunities In An Indigenous Oil And Gas Company. / Fiverr Training With Just You And Me!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.