Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Colorful Sweet Accessories For Your Android & Iphone. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Colorful Sweet Accessories For Your Android & Iphone. (2173 Views)

How To Track A Stolen Phone Android/iphone / Android Iphone 6S / [ Cheap Airtel Data Plan And Subscription Codes For Android ,iphone & Laptop ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Colorful Sweet Accessories For Your Android & Iphone. by MelonTech: 4:21pm On Apr 30, 2017
(1). Flat Magnetic USB Cables(Long and Short) AVAILABLE for Android(micro USB A) and IPhone 5/6/7(Lighting).

In 1.2M length and 20cm length.

Built with quality standard materials. Its 100% Copper and gold plated.

Say good bye to changing cables often.

Highlights:-
1) Good Quality
2) Faster Charging
3) Data transfer up to 480Mbps
4) Colorful
5) 2A Current Rating
6) Tangle Free
7) Three Level Protection(Over-Current/Over-Voltage/Short-Circuit.)
8.) 30cm Longer than normal USB Cables(for the 1.2M)
9) One Year Warranty.
10) Very Stylish.

Say good bye to slow charging and data transfer USB cables.

Melon Devices Nigeria. Anambra State.
Call - 08033689593. WhatsApp - 08054033161

Re: Colorful Sweet Accessories For Your Android & Iphone. by MelonTech: 4:52pm On Apr 30, 2017
Faster Charging!

Re: Colorful Sweet Accessories For Your Android & Iphone. by MelonTech: 4:54pm On Apr 30, 2017
30cm Longer than common USB cable.

Re: Colorful Sweet Accessories For Your Android & Iphone. by Greatzeus(m): 5:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
MelonTech:
30cm Longer than Tecno USB cable.
Do you sell in units?
I need one,how much and how do I get it?
Re: Colorful Sweet Accessories For Your Android & Iphone. by MelonTech: 5:47pm On Apr 30, 2017
Built with quality Materials!

Re: Colorful Sweet Accessories For Your Android & Iphone. by MelonTech: 6:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
Greatzeus:
Do you sell in units? I need one,how much and how do I get it?
Yes! We can sell per one piece.
N750 for the long(1.2M) variant and N450 for the short(20cm) variant.
IPhone model is N600 for the short(22cm) variant.
Its cheaper if you can buy in bulk.
God bless you for your interest.
Re: Colorful Sweet Accessories For Your Android & Iphone. by Greatzeus(m): 6:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
MelonTech:

Yes! We can sell per one piece.

N750 for the long(1.2M) variant and N450 for the short(20cm) variant.

IPhone model is N600 for the short(22cm) variant.

Its cheaper if you can buy in bulk.

God bless you for your interest.
750 shocked, if i now add the amount I will spend trying to pick it up
OK,first I'm @ Ikeja/ Ogba environ,where you art?
Re: Colorful Sweet Accessories For Your Android & Iphone. by MelonTech: 7:49pm On Apr 30, 2017
Greatzeus:
750 shocked, if i now add the amount I will spend trying to pick it up OK,first I'm @ Ikeja/ Ogba environ,where you art?
Hmmm! Its too small to pay logistics charges on.
Don't you have anyone in Anambra State to pick it up for you?
Re: Colorful Sweet Accessories For Your Android & Iphone. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
MelonTech:

Hmmm! Its too small to pay logistics charges on.

Don't you have anyone in Anambra State to pick it up for you?

Why not use Nipost and send it as a registered parcel.. costs less
Re: Colorful Sweet Accessories For Your Android & Iphone. by MelonTech: 5:43pm On May 21, 2017
Still Available.
Re: Colorful Sweet Accessories For Your Android & Iphone. by MelonTech: 5:48pm On May 21, 2017
The only USB cable I have seen which you can dismantle and couple back.
Maybe for repairs or to check the quality of the components and wires inside.
Check it out!!!

Re: Colorful Sweet Accessories For Your Android & Iphone. by jmichlins(m): 6:01pm On May 21, 2017
MelonTech:
The only USB cable I have seen which you can dismantle and couple back.

Maybe for repairs or to check the quality of the components and wires inside.

Check it out!!!
you are not serious with business. Hardly reply your messages nor your phone number going. Wanted to get a type c charger with cable but no way to contact you. Had to buy from another nairalander
Re: Colorful Sweet Accessories For Your Android & Iphone. by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 28, 2017
MelonTech:

Guy! You don't need to come here and type nonsense. Just check the numbers you're calling and Whatsapping.

They are not numbers I posted here.

Moreover, you are the person I have replied and told "No!". I don't have USB Type-C now because they are not in demand.

Why did you come here to type nonsense?
ah ah egbo dealer, you're a dealer for Christ sake who needs customers, this your tune get as e be oo
Re: Colorful Sweet Accessories For Your Android & Iphone. by MelonTech: 9:57pm On May 28, 2017
desquad:

That I need customers doesn't mean I have to condone mischievous fellow lying against me.

He contacted me with a number I don't actively use again, and I have replied him since MAY 15Th and he came here on MAY 21ST to lie against me.

Which kind of nonsense is that?
Re: Colorful Sweet Accessories For Your Android & Iphone. by d33types: 2:01am On May 29, 2017
MelonTech:

That I need customers doesn't mean I have to condone mischievous fellow lying against me.

He contacted me with a number I don't actively use again, and I have replied him since MAY 15Th and he came here on MAY 21ST to lie against me.

Which kind of nonsense is that?

seems you're bad with the art of business connection.
See the date of question and date of reply;days apart.change that aspect.

By the way, did you screengrab that chat from his phone or yours? Cos the screenshot was from the person who asked for the cable not from the seller.
Re: Colorful Sweet Accessories For Your Android & Iphone. by MelonTech: 1:29pm On May 29, 2017
d33types:

seems you're bad with the art of business connection.
See the date of question and date of reply;days apart.change that aspect.

By the way, did you screengrab that chat from his phone or yours? Cos the screenshot was from the person who asked for the cable not from the seller.

Bros! I will sincerely advise you to read and comprehend before you comment.

Don't just rush and talk because it will land you into serious problem one day.

Didn't you see or read where I said that I DIDNT POST THE NUMBER HE WAS CALLING OR WHATSAPPING IN HERE ON THIS THREAD?

Since you're not smart enough to understand simple things, its means the number is no longer my business line.

Didn't you also read where I said that I don't actively use the number he was contacting again?

Didn't you see from the chat picture that I replied him, two times and even six days before he came here to talk rubbish?

PLEASE OGA BUSINESS CONNECTOR, KINDLY ALLOW YOUR BRAIN TO RUN BEFORE YOUR MOUTH AND FINGERS, THAT'S WISDOM.

1 Like

Re: Colorful Sweet Accessories For Your Android & Iphone. by MelonTech: 1:44pm On May 29, 2017
Please If I open a thread for CABLES and posted a particular number or numbers.

Simple common sense demands that a human being who has his brain in tact should reach out to me for CABLES using the numbers I posted.

Good day all.
Re: Colorful Sweet Accessories For Your Android & Iphone. by d33types: 7:34pm On May 29, 2017
MelonTech:

Bros! I will sincerely advise you to read and comprehend before you comment.

Don't just rush and talk because it will land you into serious problem one day.

Didn't you see or read where I said that I DIDNT POST THE NUMBER HE WAS CALLING OR WHATSAPPING IN HERE ON THIS THREAD?

Since you're not smart enough to understand simple things, its means the number is no longer my business line.

Didn't you also read where I said that I don't actively use the number he was contacting again?

Didn't you see from the chat picture that I replied him, two times and even six days before he came here to talk rubbish?

PLEASE OGA BUSINESS CONNECTOR, KINDLY ALLOW YOUR BRAIN TO RUN BEFORE YOUR MOUTH AND FINGERS, THAT'S WISDOM.
So, someone cannot reach you for cable sales using a number you posted for sales of something else? This inconsistency is the beginning of scamming.

Cheers to your stupidity.
Re: Colorful Sweet Accessories For Your Android & Iphone. by daveemuobo(m): 7:39pm On May 29, 2017
MelonTech:

Simple common sense demands that a human being who has his brain in tact should reach out to me for CABLES using the numbers I posted.

Good day all.

Really?
Re: Colorful Sweet Accessories For Your Android & Iphone. by jmichlins(m): 7:54pm On May 29, 2017
MelonTech:

Good day all.
I have accorded you basic human respect and if you ever behave like a child I will have to discipline you
Re: Colorful Sweet Accessories For Your Android & Iphone. by MelonTech: 9:59pm On May 29, 2017
jmichlins:
I have accorded you basic human respect and if you ever behave like a child I will have to discipline you

I really like to have mature decent people as customers not lying little boys.

You've bought the cable somewhere else. I don't even care. Go and take your chill pill.

Meanwhile, how many cables are you buying? 1 PIECE!! That's eating you like this.

People who are wants 100pieces, 50pieces, 20pieces are not talking.

Empty vessels makes lots of noise!!
Re: Colorful Sweet Accessories For Your Android & Iphone. by MelonTech: 10:06pm On May 29, 2017
d33types:
So, someone cannot reach you for cable sales using a number you posted for sales of something else? This inconsistency is the beginning of scamming.

Cheers to your stupidity.

Its not a must to reach me for cables you can check somewhere else.

Your friend, if not you has bought the cable somewhere else.

Why are you people then losing sleep that I didn't reply you(him)?

Its obvious who's stupidity is running sky high. Since you don't understand what's contacting someone.
Re: Colorful Sweet Accessories For Your Android & Iphone. by MelonTech: 10:18pm On May 29, 2017
daveemuobo:

Really?
YES!!!!!
Re: Colorful Sweet Accessories For Your Android & Iphone. by PoorUgly(m): 11:08pm On May 29, 2017
jmichlins:
you are not serious with business. Hardly reply your messages nor your phone number going. Wanted to get a type c charger with cable but no way to contact you. Had to buy from another nairalander

jmichlins:

Guy! Chill na! You're the person raising unnecessary dust, causing unnecessary trouble and acting childishly.

You contacted him and he replied. You still had the wicked conscienceless audacity to come here and lie against him that you have no way to contact him.

And you're even contacting him here. Why didn't you use this medium in the first place? Since you think your money is too important to him.

Haba! Must you be this wicked??

Must you buy cable from him? Must he reply you? Must he sell to you? He has right to reply you or not.

You didn't start business for him neither are you running it for him.

You have bought your cable somewhere else then go and sleep. Must you try to spoil business for him?

He has right to tell you 'no I won't sell to you'. Go your way.

He didn't do you anything that warrants you trying to spoil business for him.

THAT'S CHEER WICKEDNESS.

See! Whatever we sow in this life we must reap.

MOVE FORWARD WITH YOUR GANG AND LEAVE HIS BUSINESS ALONE. GO AND RUN YOURS.

A word is enough for the wise. That's if you're wise.

Haba!!
Re: Colorful Sweet Accessories For Your Android & Iphone. by MelonTech: 11:36pm On May 29, 2017
PoorUgly:

Guy! Chill na! You're the person raising unnecessary dust, causing unnecessary trouble and acting childishly.

You contacted him and he replied. You still had the wicked conscienceless audacity to come here and lie against him that you have no way to contact him.

And you're even contacting him here. Why didn't you use this medium in the first place? Since you think your money is too important to him.

Must you buy cable from him? Must he reply you? Must he sell to you? He has right to reply you or not.

You have bought your cable somewhere else then go and sleep. Must you try to spoil business for him?

THAT'S CHEER WICKEDNESS.

Haba!!

Thank you so much for this post.

I know him and I know what he's out to achieve. He's out for revenge.

The truth is that I refused to sell my DUAL PORT CHARGER to him.

So he wants to revenge and get back at me by spoiling my business.

Not knowing that over 95% of my customers are not on nairaland.

My business is my business whatever I like I do with it. You don't feed me.
Re: Colorful Sweet Accessories For Your Android & Iphone. by jmichlins(m): 3:14am On May 30, 2017
PoorUgly:

THAT'S CHEER WICKEDNESS.

Haba!!
well Dude this what happened. I contacted him and after some days he did reply telling me that what am looking for he doesn't have and that was before I already bought the said cable from another nairalander. I only told him here to improve on his customer relationship and realize that every second counts when it comes to money. Imagine someone doing business when the number he posted isn't going through for days

(1) (2) (Reply)

PS Vita 2016 Slim For Sale. / Phone Price Guide / High End Discount Laptops!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.