Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,026 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Rccg House Fellowship Manual, Sunday 30th April,2017 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rccg House Fellowship Manual, Sunday 30th April,2017 (1731 Views)

Rccg House Fellowship Manual(12/11/2017) The Consuming Fire / Rccg House Fellowship Manual,sunday 7th May,2017 / Rccg Sunday School, 23 April 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rccg House Fellowship Manual, Sunday 30th April,2017 by femoint007(m): 5:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
Rccg House fellowship Lesson 35 Sunday, 30th April 2017
Topic: BEWARE OF DOUBT
Text: Matt 14:24-32
Introduction: Doubt is the opposite of faith. When we doubt God, we belittle or limit His power in our lives. At such insurances, fear is set in and we begin to get afraid. May we never allow doubt to rob us of our victory in Jesus name. Amen
Dangers of doubt:
* it brings fear into one's life. Matt 14:26
* it brings defeat into one's life. Num 21:6-9
* it hinders God's power to act. Num 20:8-13
* it open doors to the enemy. Num 21:6
* it paralyses faith in believers. Matt 14:30
* it makes mockery of God. Gen 18:12-15
* it truncates or disallows victory, 2Kings7:17-20
Conclusion: doubt has no benefit at all. Faith is the only remedy for doubt and fears. Don't allow doubt to rob you of your answers to prayers and victory.
PRAYER POINTS:
* Father I thank you for you are always faithful despite my faithless and doubt.
* Father forgive my unbelieving attitudes to your ability
* Father please increase my faith in you
* Father helpme to always depend on you and to overcome doubt in Jesus name.
* Everything I have lost to doubt, father restore to me today
* I resist the devil and I bind every spirit of doubt in Jesus name.
* Pray for the security, peace and prosperity of your nation
* Pray for the rapid growth of the RCCG spiritually, materially and numerically
* Pray for Daddy G.O and his family intensely
* Any other prayer points
Please Note:
Next Sunday is First Sunday of the month, and should be used as HOUSE FELLOWSHIP AWARENESS DAY. As leaders and members, plan to use the day, prayerfully.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Jesus God?(divine Ranking) / Mayowa Olaiya Vs Funke Adejumo / If An Atheists Goes For Interview, What Will He/she Choose As Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.