Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

If An Atheists Goes For Interview, What Will He/she Choose As Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If An Atheists Goes For Interview, What Will He/she Choose As Religion (1729 Views)

If Devil Was As Powerful As Religion Paints Hi. / You cannot be an atheists and have objective morality. / Pastor Fatoyinbo Contacts Daddy Freeze For Interview, To Launch Attack On Busola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If An Atheists Goes For Interview, What Will He/she Choose As Religion by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 29, 2018
pls join me to welcome our brothers, we are waiting for your reply

cc seun
hardmirror
capslocked
frank317
lordreed

Abeg help me tag the atheist you know
Re: If An Atheists Goes For Interview, What Will He/she Choose As Religion by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 29, 2018
Religion: Other grin
Re: If An Atheists Goes For Interview, What Will He/she Choose As Religion by HardMirror(m): 1:19pm On Sep 29, 2018
ElidaxZiel:
pls join me to welcome our brothers, we are waiting for your reply

cc seun
hardmirror
capslocked
frank317
lordreed

Abeg help me tag the atheist you know
none or i choose to lie and pick christianity
Re: If An Atheists Goes For Interview, What Will He/she Choose As Religion by CAPSLOCKED: 1:20pm On Sep 29, 2018

WILL YOU GO TO AN INTERVIEW AND INFORM THEM THAT YOU'RE ALCOHOLIC? OR AN ADDICT TO PØRN AND MASTURBATIØN? OR LET THEM KNOW YOU'RE BISEXUAL...?

OUR SOCIETY FROWNS AT THESE THINGS SO IT'S BEST TO ALWAYS LAY AS LOW AS POSSIBLE.

2 Likes

Re: If An Atheists Goes For Interview, What Will He/she Choose As Religion by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 29, 2018
Zoharariel:
Religion: Other grin

interviewer : which of the other undecided

Atheist : i am an atheist sir cry

interviewer : get the Bleep out of my office now

grin
Re: If An Atheists Goes For Interview, What Will He/she Choose As Religion by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 29, 2018
What type of job requires that you mention or state the religion you profess?

2 Likes

Re: If An Atheists Goes For Interview, What Will He/she Choose As Religion by LordReed(m): 1:25pm On Sep 29, 2018
Depends on how I judge the attitude of the interviewer(s). I sure won't choose Muslim or pagan.
Re: If An Atheists Goes For Interview, What Will He/she Choose As Religion by LordReed(m): 1:27pm On Sep 29, 2018
ElidaxZiel:

interviewer : which of the other undecided

Atheist : i am an atheist sir cry

interviewer : get the Bleep out of my office now

grin

You wish.
Re: If An Atheists Goes For Interview, What Will He/she Choose As Religion by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 29, 2018
HardMirror:
none or i choose to lie and pick christianity
TATIME come and see them here, see this pastor deceiving himself
Re: If An Atheists Goes For Interview, What Will He/she Choose As Religion by HardMirror(m): 2:09pm On Sep 29, 2018
ElidaxZiel:
next time keep my mention away from your posts. Alright?
Re: If An Atheists Goes For Interview, What Will He/she Choose As Religion by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2018
HardMirror:
next time keep my mention away from your posts. Alright?
Dont take it personal now, in your post, you said you will never be a christain, i was just amazed you still choose to lie as christain, why not muslim...

1 Like

Re: If An Atheists Goes For Interview, What Will He/she Choose As Religion by HardMirror(m): 2:20pm On Sep 29, 2018
ElidaxZiel:
Dont take it personal now, in your post, you said you will never be a christain, i was just amazed you still choose to lie as christain, why not muslim...
yes that is why i said i would LIE. That is nigeria for you if it means lying to get a contract 90% of christians and muslims wld lie wont they? So why shld i not lie if i have something to gain? How old are you? Shld i even be explaining all these if you were over 15years old and have common sense?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If An Atheists Goes For Interview, What Will He/she Choose As Religion by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 29, 2018
ElidaxZiel:
Satan is recruiting many of them with speed because Jesus is coming soon to arrest,chain and lock him into the abyss.Revelations 20:1-3: Satan has been keeping them as his disguised agents in different religious groups but now it's time to gather them together against Jesus so that during Jesus' arrival no Christian will be found on earth. Luke 18:8 Many of them were working for him as Pastors and Leaders in different religions so he has enriched them but those that has not been fortunate enough to make the riches are now angry because all the promises they heard during their studying in theology schools have proved false and most of them are now realizing that those on the top don't have anything to do with Jesus. But there is a true Christians group where honesthearted persons can learn the truth about God's Kingdom. After Satan has gathered all these atheists together, they'll ban all religions and finally they'll try to stop true Christianity that is when God will give Jesus the order to intervene. Psalms 110:1-7 It's not a joking matter, it's much serious than most people think, in every home 3 out of 5 persons are already atheists secretly but it's when Satan make a global call that all of them will publicly declare themselves. Revelations 16:16

3 Likes

Re: If An Atheists Goes For Interview, What Will He/she Choose As Religion by LordReed(m): 6:47pm On Sep 29, 2018
TATIME:
Satan is recruiting many of them with speed because Jesus is coming soon to arrest,chain and lock him into the abyss.Revelations 20:1-3: Satan has been keeping them as his disguised agents in different religious groups but now it's time to gather them together against Jesus so that during Jesus' arrival no Christian will be found on earth. Luke 18:8 Many of them were working for him as Pastors and Leaders in different religions so he has enriched them but those that has not been fortunate enough to make the riches are now angry because all the promises they heard during their studying in theology schools have proved false and most of them are now realizing that those on the top don't have anything to do with Jesus. But there is a true Christians group where honesthearted persons can learn the truth about God's Kingdom. After Satan has gathered all these atheists together, they'll ban all religions and finally they'll try to stop true Christianity that is when God will give Jesus the order to intervene. Psalms 110:1-7 It's not a joking matter, it's much serious than most people think, in every home 3 out of 5 persons are already atheists secretly but it's when Satan make a global call that all of them will publicly declare themselves. Revelations 16:16

Your JW organization failed several times in predicting the end of the world. Tell me when is the next predicted date let's all wait for it together. LMFAO!

2 Likes

Re: If An Atheists Goes For Interview, What Will He/she Choose As Religion by wittyt98(m): 6:54pm On Sep 29, 2018
TATIME:

3 Likes

Re: If An Atheists Goes For Interview, What Will He/she Choose As Religion by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 29, 2018
LordReed:

Your JW organization failed several times in predicting the end of the world. Tell me when is the next predicted date let's all wait for it together. LMFAO!
When your folks begin to fight against religion openly and you too though having conscience start joining hands with other intolerant individuals to inflict pain on harmless citizens just because they're keeping their faith, then know that the end is closer than ever before. wink wink wink
Re: If An Atheists Goes For Interview, What Will He/she Choose As Religion by LordReed(m): 7:29pm On Sep 29, 2018
TATIME:
When your folks begin to fight against religion openly and you too though having conscience start joining hands with other intolerant individuals to inflict pain on harmless citizens just because they're keeping their faith, then know that the end is closer than ever before. wink wink wink

LoL! Tell me the significance of the generation that saw 1914, 104 years have passed since then, has that generation not died off? LMFAO!

3 Likes

Re: If An Atheists Goes For Interview, What Will He/she Choose As Religion by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2018
LordReed:

LoL! Tell me the significance of the generation that saw 1914, 104 years have passed since then, has that generation not died off? LMFAO!
The TRUE Christians have had several misconceptions in the past, so it's boldly written in our documents because we're like watchmen on top of a WATCHTOWER. John 21:21-23 This watchmen are always AWAKE so whenever they see anything coming, they'll raise the alarm for the whole city to get prepared for uninvited guests. The 1914 issue of Jehovah's Witnesses history was a remarkable event that made every faithful member of the organization stand still that truly God is with this people. Zechariah 8:23 Decades before 1914 the Bible's students have been predicting that based on their thorough study and meditation on the "book" something will happen that year. Most people thought they're just psychopathic because these men aren't renown religious title chiefs but to their amazement 1914 happens to be the year of the First World War. Yes! They saw something coming but didn't see it clearly because according to Jesus,spiritually speaking we're in the darkest period in mankind's history. Mark 13:24,25 I can still show you from the Bible how they came to arrive at 1914,everyone can do the calculations because it's not hidden wink wink wink
Re: If An Atheists Goes For Interview, What Will He/she Choose As Religion by javaMan2346: 8:05pm On Sep 29, 2018
ElidaxZiel:
I think he replied you with the most honest answer but instead you ....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If An Atheists Goes For Interview, What Will He/she Choose As Religion by LordReed(m): 8:21pm On Sep 29, 2018
TATIME:
The TRUE Christians have had several misconceptions in the past, so it's boldly written in our documents because we're like watchmen on top of a WATCHTOWER. John 21:21-23 This watchmen are always AWAKE so whenever they see anything coming, they'll raise the alarm for the whole city to get prepared for uninvited guests. The 1914 issue of Jehovah's Witnesses history was a remarkable event that made every faithful member of the organization stand still that truly God is with this people. Zechariah 8:23 Decades before 1914 the Bible's students have been predicting that based on their thorough study and meditation on the "book" something will happen that year. Most people thought they're just psychopathic because these men aren't renown religious title chiefs but to their amazement 1914 happens to be the year of the First World War. Yes! They saw something coming but didn't see it clearly because according to Jesus,spiritually speaking we're in the darkest period in mankind's history. Mark 13:24,25 I can still show you from the Bible how they came to arrive at 1914,everyone can do the calculations because it's not hidden wink wink wink

LoL even a stopped clock is right twice a day. So what happened in 1878, 1881, 1918, 1925, 1975? So your prophets missed the most devastating war in human history and the slaughter of millions including your own brothers and sisters. LMFAO!

2 Likes

Re: If An Atheists Goes For Interview, What Will He/she Choose As Religion by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 29, 2018
LordReed:

LoL even a stopped clock is right twice a day. So what happened in 1878, 1881, 1918, 1925, 1975? So your prophets missed the most devastating war in human history and the slaughter of millions including your own brothers and sisters. LMFAO!
You'll remember that you saw Christians but you ignored all the signs! What have you got to do with predictions anyway? As long as it's acceptance will require some forms of obedience and loyalty you'll ignore whatever proof it has to be able to do whatever you like. Well another sign is right here with you already, you'll IDENTIFY true believers with mildness and self-control, Just today alone you've called me names simply because i kept asking you thought provoking questions regarding your ideology. Christians will continue to rule when it comes to manners, even if you're directly making jest of our beliefs. You've asked of 1914,and i've given you clues but you discarded it with flimsy excuses then asking me of another 6. Of what benefit will the explanation be? Well for your information,as for those dying as a none believer i'm not in the position to disclose anything about them for now but as for true believers in whatever way they died my brothers and sisters are safe in the record of Jehovah's memories, (Malachi 3:16)they will be resurrected. That's why Jesus referred to them as SLEEPING. John 11:11-14 But as for all none believers Jesus referred to them as DEAD. Luke 9:60 wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: If An Atheists Goes For Interview, What Will He/she Choose As Religion by LordReed(m): 8:58pm On Sep 29, 2018
TATIME:
You'll remember that you saw Christians but you ignored all the signs! What have you got to do with predictions anyway? As long as it's acceptance will require some forms of obedience and loyalty you'll ignore whatever proof it has to be able to do whatever you like. Well another sign is right here with you already, you'll IDENTIFY true believers with mildness and self-control, Just today alone you've called me names simply because i kept asking you thought provoking questions regarding your ideology. Christians will continue to rule when it comes to manners, even if you're directly making jest of our beliefs. You've asked of 1914,and i've given you clues but you discarded it with flimsy excuses then asking me of another 6. Of what benefit will the explanation be? Well for your information,as for those dying as a none believer i'm not in the position to disclose anything about them for now but as for true believers in whatever way they died my brothers and sisters are safe in the record of Jehovah's memories, (Malachi 3:16)they will be resurrected. That's why Jesus referred to them as SLEEPING. John 11:11-14 But as for all none believers Jesus referred to them as DEAD. Luke 9:60 wink wink wink

LoL! What thought provoking question did you ask? An alternative to the massacre your god will perpetuate? Your constant harping on the massacre is why I called you names so stop playing the victim.

Your organisation's constant failure to get this so called apocalypse right is epic plus the revisionist nature of subsequent utterance is truly laughter inducing. I can't imagine how many people disrupted their lives because they believed some damn prophets nonsense.

So tell me when is the new date, let's watch together LMFAO!

3 Likes

Re: If An Atheists Goes For Interview, What Will He/she Choose As Religion by FELIX0M0R: 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2018
ElidaxZiel:

Well said
You should know that guy is a hypocrite who has been busted several times.
Re: If An Atheists Goes For Interview, What Will He/she Choose As Religion by rekinomtla(m): 9:27pm On Sep 29, 2018
The atheist will lie. That's what they do. Some atheists make a living off it on YouTube or by writing books. Most atheists just enjoy spreading and believing anti-religious propaganda. grin
Re: If An Atheists Goes For Interview, What Will He/she Choose As Religion by HardMirror(m): 10:49pm On Sep 29, 2018
FELIX0M0R:

Well said
You should know that guy is a hypocrite who has been busted several times.
you guys just use words you dont even understand. How has he bust me here now? Yes if i have something at stake and admitting i am an atheist wld make me lose it, why not? I wld rather claim to be a christian, this is nigeria many people wld not do business with you or do you favors just cos they know you dont belong in their belief. Just look at the tribalism and religious bigotry even here on nairaland. You think this is abt cheap talk online? I am talking using my sense here in nigeria, you guys are busy talking rubbish. It is easy to manipulate people with their religion and trust me i am smart enough to exploit it. Since an average nigeiran is stvpid cos of religion, why wont i play on this?

4 Likes

Re: If An Atheists Goes For Interview, What Will He/she Choose As Religion by HardMirror(m): 10:52pm On Sep 29, 2018
rekinomtla:
The atheist will lie. That's what they do. Some atheists make a living off it on YouTube or by writing books. Most atheists just enjoy spreading and believing anti-religious propaganda. grin
cos we are smart. It pain you abi? U think we wont play on you people's emotions and sentiments? Lol. Dont be surprised all these pastors exploiting the sheep are even atheist. Since una no get sense, we go dey exploit una dey go.

2 Likes

Re: If An Atheists Goes For Interview, What Will He/she Choose As Religion by HardMirror(m): 10:54pm On Sep 29, 2018
LordReed:
Depends on how I judge the attitude of the interviewer(s). I sure won't choose Muslim or pagan.
exactly. I wld use your religion to exploit you, take it or leave it. I dont know why they are whining and shouting here. They expect we atheists to be stvpid. Awon ode.

4 Likes

Re: If An Atheists Goes For Interview, What Will He/she Choose As Religion by NPComplete: 12:52am On Sep 30, 2018
This thread is moronic. And that's even being kind to the thread.
We know of Muslims pretending to be Christians in order to marry a pretty Christian girl. We know of Christians who hate Jehovah Witnesses converting to the stupid christian sect just to gain favours from one of them. Even some of the foolish Christians on this thread have probably at one time or another lied to a hot christian sister about their ability to communicate with God just to gain clout. Yet the same people are here asking about what atheists should do when it comes to a job? Seriously? These same people will lie in an interview about their Microsoft Excel skills and they believe in a creator that abhors falsehood.

I am not even an atheist, but if I go for a job interview and the interviewer is stupid enough to ask me such a foolish question I will even claim to be a satanist and mock the guy. Any organization interested in something so ludicrous is not where I want to be caught dead working. Fortunately, I am experienced enough to know I will probably get another offer somewhere else. But I won't advise any young atheist or irreligious person just starting out in life to do something so brazen.

By the way OP, from the kinds of threads u open, I know u are not matured or smart enough to have been invited for a proper interview before (that salesboy interview u did at Ikeja underbridge doesn't count) hence this your question. Trust me, most worthy organizations are not interested in your religious bent. In the last 2 organizations I have worked here in Nigeria I have colleagues who actually identify as irreligious officially. And those organizations frown at prayers in the office. You should ask questions before making a monkey of yourself online.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If An Atheists Goes For Interview, What Will He/she Choose As Religion by pressplay411(m): 4:18am On Sep 30, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

WILL YOU GO TO AN INTERVIEW AND INFORM THEM THAT YOU'RE ALCOHOLIC? OR AN ADDICT TO PØRN AND MASTURBATIØN? OR LET THEM KNOW YOU'RE BISEXUAL...?

OUR SOCIETY FROWNS AT THESE THINGS SO IT'S BEST TO ALWAYS LAY AS LOW AS POSSIBLE.

The same way society frowns on any bad habit that can corrupt others.
You should rather choose to overcome these habits rather than want others to accept them.
Would you really like your children or any loved one to live the same way?
God help us all.
Re: If An Atheists Goes For Interview, What Will He/she Choose As Religion by FELIX0M0R: 6:00am On Sep 30, 2018
HardMirror:
you guys just use words you dont even understand. How has he bust me here now? Yes if i have something at stake and admitting i am an atheist wld make me lose it, why not? I wld rather claim to be a christian, this is nigeria many people wld not do business with you or do you favors just cos they know you dont belong in their belief. Just look at the tribalism and religious bigotry even here on nairaland. You think this is abt cheap talk online? I am talking using my sense here in nigeria, you guys are busy talking rubbish. It is easy to manipulate people with their religion and trust me i am smart enough to exploit it. Since an average nigeiran is stvpid cos of religion, why wont i play on this?
Why not muslim?
Our president is a muslim and so are many of the appointees nowadays.

Keep your hypocrisy please.
Yeye dey smell!
Re: If An Atheists Goes For Interview, What Will He/she Choose As Religion by LordReed(m): 6:24am On Sep 30, 2018
HardMirror:
exactly. I wld use your religion to exploit you, take it or leave it. I dont know why they are whining and shouting here. They expect we atheists to be stvpid. Awon ode.

LoL. It's a gotcha question so they can accuse us of being deceitful or denigrate us as being social outcasts. Funny thing is as religious folk they don't realise it says more about the ugliness on their inside.

1 Like

Re: If An Atheists Goes For Interview, What Will He/she Choose As Religion by CAPSLOCKED: 7:09am On Sep 30, 2018
pressplay411:

The same way society frowns on any bad habit that can corrupt others.
You should rather choose to overcome these habits rather than want others to accept them.
Would you really like your children or any loved one to live the same way?
God help us all.

THE SOCIETY ONCE FROWNED UPON LETTING TWIN BABIES LIVE.
THE SOCIETY ONCE FROM UPON LETTING WOMEN VOTE OR HAVE OPINIONS.
THE SOCIETY ONCE FROWNED UPON LETTING WOMEN DRIVE OR OWN PROPERTY.
THE SOCIETY FROWNED AT FRANKLIN. THEY THOUGHT HE WAS MAD WHEN HE TALKED ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF A DEVICE THAT COULD CONDUCT LIGHTNING, BECAUSE THEY BELIEVED LIGHTNING WAS BEING SENT BY THE GODS WHENEVER HUMANS NEEDED TO BE PUNISHED. TODAY WE HAVE THE LIGHTNING ROD.

THAT THE SOCIETY FROWN UPON CERTAIN THINGS DOESN'T MEAN THEY ARE WRONG.
THE SOCIETY IS NOT ALWAYS RIGHT.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Musa Mseleku Buys 4 Mercedes Benz Car For His 4 Wives [VIDEO] / The Philosophical Problem Of God / That Witch Supervising And Hindering Your Progress Must Die Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.