Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,063 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

I Need Help On This 'not Too Good' Skin Distortion. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Help On This 'not Too Good' Skin Distortion. (411 Views)

Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook / A Friend Needs A Help On His Leg Challenge (Graphics Photos) / A Nairalander Needs Urgent Help On His Skin Rash And Solutions Necessary (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help On This 'not Too Good' Skin Distortion. by Seven7777777: 6:31pm On Apr 30, 2017

Mr. Seun pls help.
Re: I Need Help On This 'not Too Good' Skin Distortion. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 30, 2017
Dear friend your problem is a clear case of unusual loss of skin melanin and collagen deficiency level. You need to do a mineral deficiency test to ascertain the ďegree of the loss of mineral skin deficiency causing the problem.

At Biobiva medspa cases like these are handled perfectly and are not strange to our expertise..

We are no 74 Oduduwa Cresent I Ikeja GRA.,Lagos call Doctor Kingston ugbodu on this no. :08175164810 or his (P. A) Mathew -07038699679
Re: I Need Help On This 'not Too Good' Skin Distortion. by Seven7777777: 10:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
Mattexy:
Dear friend your problem is a clear case of unusual loss of skin melanin and collagen deficiency level. You need to do a mineral deficiency test to ascertain the ďegree of the loss of mineral skin deficiency causing the problem.

At Biobiva medspa cases like these are handled perfectly and are not strange to our expertise..

We are no 74 Oduduwa Cresent I Ikeja GRA.,Lagos call Doctor Kingston ugbodu on this no. :08175164810 or his (P. A) Mathew -07038699679

Thanks for this helpful response. its really appreciated.
please, I don't reside in Lagos. I would appreciate if we can talk on WhatsApp or through phone calls...

would appreciate if you can recommend any drug or medications to use for the cure.

All service charges will be paid, if any is incurred.

(1) (Reply)

Best Wellness Retreat In India To Heal Your Body And Mind / Hepatitis B/C Is Curable...{with Pic}. / Here Are The Early Signs Of Pregnancy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.