Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook (84411 Views)

Tembu Ebere 'Goes Blind' During Bizarre Attempt To Break 'GWR' Crying For 7 Days / First Trials Of Coronavirus Vaccine Carried Out With Mum-of-two Among Patients / Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by titiloyeblog: 1:53pm On Jun 23, 2020
Single mum allegedly commits suicide in Port Harcourt after posting a cry for help on Facebook

A woman has died by alleged suicide in Port Harcourt after taking to Facebook to post a cry for help that no one took seriously.

Princess Folashade Eloho Bello, a single mum-of-one, took to Facebook on June 19 to pour out her heart. She spoke about giving up hope but ended the post with a smiley that masked the pain in her heart.

Due to the smiley face emoji, friends say they didn't understand that she was going through a lot.

Two days after sharing the post, she allegedly committed suicide on June 21. Her Facebook friends claim she consumed some harmful liquids. They also claim that she was depressed.

She leaves behind her young son, Cristal.

A counselor who worked closely with her took to Facebook to announce her death and mourn her. He disclosed that she bought his self-help books in 2018 and he was shocked to hear that she has taken her life.

Below are tributes from Facebook users.

Source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2020/06/single-mum-allegedly-commits-suicide-in.html

3 Shares

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Built2last: 1:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
So the spirit of Suicide is back to Naija.

Bible calls it Spirit of heaviness. We were promised garment of joy for spirit of heaviness.

Its a spirit that starts with voices in your head.

when ever you hear that voice dont ignore it, open your moth and scream, i shall not die, i shall not kill myself, i will get over this.

If you keep quiet, you will take your life cos the voice will never stop

440 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Artiiclebeast: 1:56pm On Jun 23, 2020
Such a heart-rending story.

So sorry.

You can see how hypocritical we humans can be.

Someone was subtly crying out for help or just someone to give her a few encouraging words of " do not despair or give up hope, all will be well". For where?

Na now when she no fit hold am again kukuma and everything dem go begin write their fake long stories and rubbish tributes.

We are all too frigging self-centered and selfish, but at the end of the day, when you take a proper and cursory look at life and all the struggle therein, it becomes all glaring how fleeting it truly is, and our struggles for accumulations are nothing but utter greed cum vain insatiability.

Rest on pretty woman.

We dey wait for our own time but before then, we want try see how much of an impact we fit make for this life.

If you are a Nigerian and are fed up with the status quo in every facet of our nation's life, join us here

https://www.nairaland.com/5942435/nigerian-youths-lets-get-together for a discussion nigerianyouthsaretired is our telegram name search and join.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Heylius(m): 1:57pm On Jun 23, 2020
RIP to her

I pray we overcome every challenges we're facing. so that we won't ask people that will mock us for help

people can cross the ocean just to attend your funeral but can't cross a street to help you.
that's the generation we found ourselves in

169 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by ModestGal(f): 1:58pm On Jun 23, 2020
Hmm
Anyone who commits suicide after having a child must be highly depressed. Because children is one reason to persevere

RIP to her, please kindly watch out for family and friends

122 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by DrNueLpureHoney: 2:03pm On Jun 23, 2020
The problem be say some bad eggs no dey gree make the cheerful givers differentiate between the genuine ones and fraudsters

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by GOFRONT(m): 2:03pm On Jun 23, 2020
Where are the "Suicide is not the best option crew"...

Well, something must kill a man or woman.

Rip Folashade. Someone would have intervened financially but in this present day Nigeria where everybody wants to be or claim to be financially smarter than the other.....

Where an Only one man has 58 bank accounts, 42 facebook names, 67 twitter handles, 44 Nairaland Monikers, 78 Email accounts, then it would be Difficult to Distinguish the REAL NEEDY from the FAKE Needy.....This is the Nigeria we found ourselves...

Meanwhile, while Folashade's tragic demise is understood, I'd never understand why Steve Bing had to commit suicide.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by internationalman(m): 2:07pm On Jun 23, 2020
ModestGal:
Hmm
Anyone who commits suicide after having a child must be highly depressed. Because children is one reason to persevere

RIP to her, please kindly watch out for family and friends

I ain't watching out for anybody.. Whoever decides to leave the world in such manner is free to do so, afterall they would have still died someday...

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 23, 2020
Feeling Sad a beautiful Woman in a wrong country raising a kid alone . May her soul rest in peace

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by BlackfireX: 2:17pm On Jun 23, 2020
See lips, see boobs, see fine lady....wasted

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by FlordFlorez(m): 2:25pm On Jun 23, 2020
RIP to the dead. Life in Nigeria is worst than hell. Watchoup for scammers that will hijack this format to dupe people.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by blackpanthar: 2:35pm On Jun 23, 2020
Oh lord, I want to help people like this, I wish I saw her post earlier and I responded. Yes many out here are scammers but a few are genuinely depressed. I am so pissed and broken right now.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by dangermouse(m): 2:36pm On Jun 23, 2020
[quote author=Artiiclebeast post=90983738]

Dem plenty 4 nairaland here. If u cannot help financially, a word of encouragement will go a long way to help. May her soul Rip.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by StrikeBack(m): 2:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
Rip
You left so early

1 Like

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Auxtin85(m): 2:44pm On Jun 23, 2020
Coward, the battle she couldn’t fight has been left for her young son to continue

11 Likes

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by bogdaddy(m): 2:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
Another kitten wasted [qote author=titiloyeblog post=90983647]

Source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2020/06/single-mum-allegedly-commits-suicide-in.html
[/quote]
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Ikennamurphy: 3:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
H
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by EyezofGod120: 3:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
kiss
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Righteousness89(m): 3:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
Suicide is not way!
Suicide Has never been a way !
Suicide will never be a way!

If you don't pity anyone, pity your Soul!

Suicide is an Express path to Damnation and Destruction forever and Ever..

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by ForeThinker: 3:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
It's not how far ..but how well...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Heavily Pregnant Woman Spotted Smoking, Sparks Reactions (Video) / Intimate Wash Product: Its Side Effects Or Benefits / Ask The Pharmacist (If you have any questions,(FEEL FREE TO ASK ME)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.