Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,302 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) - NYSC (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) (62279 Views)

We Want Skirts Included In NYSC Uniform - Serve With Skirts Movement Protests / Corpers' Place Of Primary Assignment In Ogun: Could This Be The Worst PPA Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by osjoshua(m): 6:32am On May 05, 2017
Chiefkester:

pls What biz is ur brother into m prepping for service....n m interested.

Studied agric initially but during his youth corp, he wnt into modern Roofing n House construction while his friend into house exterior n Interior designs...
They wia so happy about taraba cos you have more chances unlike other States where you have numerous large competitors..
Tho dey started small with no knowledge, they'll use the contract money to buy materials needed and then employ intelligent people to do the work......They've employed so many graduates including some of their course mates, cos its now a company..
they are now millionaire's in space of 6yrs..
politicians are giving them contract anyhow, from large housing to schooling n companies ....

That's why I went to taraba for business 2, in space of 2yrs now all I can see is a very bright future.. My monthly profit is *11 corpers pay..
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by paddybrown(m): 6:35am On May 05, 2017
am serving there presently...now we re even running like goat without house up nd down due 2 Fulani herdsmen clash in d community. ...abeg make una pray 4 us ooooo
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Sweetnik22(f): 6:57am On May 05, 2017
WilsonMayowa:

Where is your ppa? M also serving in taraba batch B stream1
Wukari
N
U?
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Sweetnik22(f): 6:58am On May 05, 2017
paddybrown:
am serving there presently...now we re even running like goat without house up nd down due 2 Fulani herdsmen clash in d community. ...abeg make una pray 4 us ooooo
Which community?
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by adaksbullet: 7:22am On May 05, 2017
emeijeh:

I am still screaming here.... .... .
Some graduates are groundnuts

The poster below me must show us his discharge certificate.. .. . We want to know where the hell you graduated from
while we u called me grandnuts? angry

While are u whant too no wheir am go sch? undecided
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by adaksbullet: 7:23am On May 05, 2017
Yureyes:

Taraba is really the worst place to serve
am telled u angry

Worstest contry too serve!!!! angry
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:27am On May 05, 2017
Chai. You really murdered it. Please re-enroll for an English class.
adaksbullet:
Am do mine copper service their too angry angry angry angry

They are no no how too taked good care off ppl down hear angry angry angry angry angry

Am only used mine ear too ear alawi, am no seen it collet angry angry angry angry

Am tanked God that am serve finish today!!! No sense state too serve!! angry angry

Mtcheeeeeeeeee angry angry angry
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by adaksbullet: 7:30am On May 05, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

WTF are you a graduate?
yes, while are u asked? undecided
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by adaksbullet: 7:31am On May 05, 2017
ozoebuka1:
I'll advice you to delete this account and open a new one because with what you've written above, you have not only succeeded in disgracing Nigeria, you've also disgraced all the graduates worldwide. damn!!!
u are thout u are sayed beta tin undecided

Am haved PHE on eglish study undecided
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by adaksbullet: 7:33am On May 05, 2017
ajigiteri:

You used your ear to ear allawee. You tanked God you serve finish. Abeg don't search for any position just go look for a better land for farming. grin
how are u no whot am reed on sch? cool

I'm an farmersist cool
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by adaksbullet: 7:34am On May 05, 2017
PrettyPrisca:

adaksBULLET! are we safe? grin
adaksBULLET! are we safe?
I'm I looked like book aram on ur eye undecided
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by adaksbullet: 7:35am On May 05, 2017
summerflame:
adaks my nigga
bus cool
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by amparas(m): 7:40am On May 05, 2017
adaksbullet:
Am do mine copper service their too angry angry angry angry

They are no no how too taked good care off ppl down hear angry angry angry angry angry

Am only used mine ear too ear alawi, am no seen it collet angry angry angry angry

Am tanked God that am serve finish today!!! No sense state too serve!! angry angry

Mtcheeeeeeeeee angry angry angry

Damn! I'm really confused over here WoW
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by PrettyPrisca(f): 8:07am On May 05, 2017
adaksbullet:
I'm I looked like book aram on ur eye undecided
No wonder just checked your profile out.I'm not surprised!
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by adaksbullet: 8:14am On May 05, 2017
PrettyPrisca:

No wonder just checked your profile out.I'm not surprised!
oh u are fill me rite? wink wink wink

I'm cheek ur profile too, I'm liked whot am seen wink wink wink
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by bkool7(m): 9:49am On May 05, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Are you a graduate? Just asking.

Take it easy . Even the best teachers make mistakes, especially online where your keyboard May have a mind of its own .

And you failed to do the right thing.
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Niyinficient(m): 10:16am On May 05, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

The blunders are intentional.

He's a troll desperate for attention...unfortunately, you guys are giving it to him.

Must be a pathetic fellow.

I saw it bro...even from his moniker..d guy wants to be popular....
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by sugarwiz(f): 10:45am On May 05, 2017
PrimeTech1:

Even though corpers constitute 90% of the secondary school teachers.
no payment. very bad. served there as batch B. we were given only #2500 for whole service year.
I'm currently serving in kwara state and we are paid nothing. D government has no program on place for corpers. I represented the in a national program in taraba and my TP wasn't even paid. Tell me wat u tink about dat.
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by sugarwiz(f): 10:46am On May 05, 2017
PrimeTech1:

Even though corpers constitute 90% of the secondary school teachers.
no payment. very bad. served there as batch B. we were given only #2500 for whole service year.
I'm currently serving in kwara state and we are paid nothing. D government has no program in place for corpers. I represented the state in a national program in taraba and my TP wasn't even paid. Tell me wat u tink about dat.
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by jaafree: 11:18am On May 05, 2017
Abeg try relocate to Kwara state for one month, you will realize how unfair you are to taraba state.
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by chumaster(m): 12:03pm On May 05, 2017
WilsonMayowa:

We are in it together, na tym u don get alert? I haven't seen ooo by now
it has been paid this morning, I hope you have seen the alert?
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Naturalobserver(m): 12:03pm On May 05, 2017
liposuction123:
hmmmmm. Well I see no reason why you should lament. The service year should have been your year of self improvement where you'll smile while others are crying. I know of a corper back then when I was in secondary school in the North. He was never lazy. He was always having lessons every evening everyday. He even bought himself a beetle at the end of the service year so he can meet up with his many home lessons. today he's a top manager in a telecoms operator.
my advice to you: life has just begun. Get yourself busy in acquiring skills or more knowledge. life in school is different from that outside school. hustle is real!!!
easier said
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by chumaster(m): 12:13pm On May 05, 2017
sharliz:
I'm actually trying to....have missed u like kukuruku
you have to.
I miss you too dearie, happy that I am back though not fully back
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by WilsonMayowa(m): 12:40pm On May 05, 2017
chumaster:
it has been paid this morning, I hope you have seen the alert?

Yes
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by WilsonMayowa(m): 12:41pm On May 05, 2017
Sweetnik22:

Wukari
N
U?

Yorro an hour 4rm Jalingo
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by WilsonMayowa(m): 12:42pm On May 05, 2017
Sweetnik22:

Wukari
N
U?

Are you stream 1
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by Sweetnik22(f): 12:44pm On May 05, 2017
WilsonMayowa:

Yorro an hour 4rm Jalingo
Stream 11
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by WilsonMayowa(m): 5:34pm On May 05, 2017
Sweetnik22:

Stream 11

Ok enjoy
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by darrytoz(m): 11:23pm On May 05, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Are you a graduate? Just asking.
no ooooo am not a graduate....... I just walked through the tables and chairs in the lecture halls ni
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by kechywillz(m): 11:26pm On May 05, 2017
TARABA state once paid 10k as state allowance,that was Goodluck Jonathan's regime,but they had small issue then with the then governor who was Suntai,who was actually the brain behind the payment of 10k as state allowance,I received 10k from October 2014 to December 2014,it was the last time any TARABA Corper ever received state allowance at that range,if they paid u 2.5k,it's better than nothing,they say half bread is better than none
Re: Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) by darrytoz(m): 11:26pm On May 05, 2017
emeijeh:

I am still screaming here.... .... .
Some graduates are groundnuts

The poster below me must show us his discharge certificate.. .. . We want to know where the hell you graduated from
and its that screaming that will kill you

very very soon you will see my discharge certificate

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Boyfriend Proposes To Corper In Port Harcourt On Her Passing Out Parade Today / NYSC Redeployment Procedure / Pretty, Busty Corper's Photos Got People Talking Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.