Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Ipad Mini 2 Digitizer - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ipad Mini 2 Digitizer (567 Views)

Ipad Mini 2 For Sale In Ibadan / LG Nexus 5X Screen Digitizer Assembly Replacement / I Need Ipad Mini 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ipad Mini 2 Digitizer by KENNSAMMY(m): 7:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
the connector shown below connects the home botton and the screen to the motherboard and so if its slightly malfunctioned, the home botton and well as the screen will not reapond atall.

the repair man i gave my ipad to repair the home botton which dropped inside carelessly cut the connector and my ipad has since then been rendered useless.

i need information on where to get this connector. pls

(1) (Reply)

Please Can I Get This At This Rate / Who Has Used Moto C With 3G Network And Not 4G, How Good It Is / The Samsung Galaxy On Max Is A J7 Max Without The Smart Glow Camera Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.