Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

My Friend Was Scammed By This Guy. Please Help Him! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Friend Was Scammed By This Guy. Please Help Him! (2963 Views)

White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters / Lady Laments After Her Close Friend Was Stabbed To Death In Abuja. Photos / Man Murders His Uncle In Anambra With Cutlass For Refusing To Help Him (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Was Scammed By This Guy. Please Help Him! by Alexyswiss(m): 9:44pm On Apr 30, 2017
My Coursemate in school was restless and down. He has been chatting with this so called "american lover" for two months. She promised to send him iPhones and some money, about £7000 which she supposedly did.

A guy from british airways named "ogor Obedience " called him and told him he has to clear the goods with some amount of money. 40k. after paying into the account, the guy called him latera again and requested for additional 50k. it was when it dawned on him that it was scam.

similar stories on nairaland was the first solution that ranged in my mind when he broke the sad story to me. i know the amount is not much but please help me nail the criminal as we have always done on nairaland

below are screenshot and images of conversation and prooof of payment

cc: lalasticlala

Re: My Friend Was Scammed By This Guy. Please Help Him! by Alexyswiss(m): 9:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
uploading more screenshots

Re: My Friend Was Scammed By This Guy. Please Help Him! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 30, 2017
hahahaha... so for your friend mind, him bin dey ready to collect free iphones? grin

dem no even scam am well..

rubbish!

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Was Scammed By This Guy. Please Help Him! by poshestmina(f): 9:56pm On Apr 30, 2017
Yahoo boy scam yahoo boy .ur frnd wanted freebies .

7 Likes

Re: My Friend Was Scammed By This Guy. Please Help Him! by hadayleke(m): 9:56pm On Apr 30, 2017
Your friend Na scammer and in the process he jam SCAMMER. SCAMMER come dupe scammer...That's law of KARMA

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Was Scammed By This Guy. Please Help Him! by wiloy2k8(m): 9:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
scammer scam scammer

1 Like

Re: My Friend Was Scammed By This Guy. Please Help Him! by MhissBelva(f): 9:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
Foxyn:
hahahaha... so for your friend mind, him bin dey ready to collect free iphones? grin

dem no even scam am well..

rubbish!

grin grin
Re: My Friend Was Scammed By This Guy. Please Help Him! by decatalyst(m): 10:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
poshestmina:
Yahoo boy scam yahoo boy .ur frnd wanted freebies .

He is really a new "maga"! grin

When a scammer get scammed...

Re: My Friend Was Scammed By This Guy. Please Help Him! by joe4real12: 10:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
You're here telling us. So what do you want us to do?
Did you tell us when you were trying to scam each other?

Smat guy chop greedy man grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Was Scammed By This Guy. Please Help Him! by Ajewealth123(m): 10:07pm On Apr 30, 2017
Now this is karma raise to power ten
The "OBEDIENCE" guy really played his game well.
90k just like that?
God don catch you today.
All days for scammer,one day for the scammeee

Abeg someone should teach me how to generate fake airway bill and tracking no o
This kin scam dey sweet die
Re: My Friend Was Scammed By This Guy. Please Help Him! by wahles(m): 10:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
Sweet karma
Re: My Friend Was Scammed By This Guy. Please Help Him! by amerimex(m): 10:17pm On Apr 30, 2017
Is it really a frd or you, anyway i tink your friend got served right. As this is always d case wen u wanna reap fm where you never sow
Re: My Friend Was Scammed By This Guy. Please Help Him! by Dgunnerz(m): 10:18pm On Apr 30, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your friend must be a rich kid...Nice!
Re: My Friend Was Scammed By This Guy. Please Help Him! by emorse(m): 10:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
You no hear Vector? Scam is scamming the scam nowadays. lolololo!!!!!
Re: My Friend Was Scammed By This Guy. Please Help Him! by pbethel: 10:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
Hahaha
Lol
Re: My Friend Was Scammed By This Guy. Please Help Him! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 30, 2017
I share a story two weeks ago about a particular facebook account going by a name called FELICIA CHAPMAN,there I mentioned all these tactice they use to scam people but no one payed attention to it,this exctly wht I mentioned there in,mine was that I wasted the fools airtime making them to believed they ve captured mugu,am still saying it that any one till you tht they sent you a percel from abroad and asked you to pay money for clearance is. Fraud,most times they use a divorced white women of men telling you they loved you and within. Short time they ll tell. You they wnt to send you ipad,iphone,laptop,e.t.c na scam,most time check the date they created the fcebook or twitter account it hardly reach one year,be warned

1 Like

Re: My Friend Was Scammed By This Guy. Please Help Him! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 30, 2017
This is when I shared about this story but unfortunately the moderator did nt deems it fit to push up to the front page for others to learn and this is very bad ).
Investment / FELICIA CHAPMAN Fecebook Account Is A Scam by eduwando: 7:24pm On Apr 15
My people you people should be careful not to fall a victim of a local girl with a white woman facebook account name felicia chapman,she is a scam,you as a man when ever a white woman add you by herself on facebook better watch it,and you as a woman when ever a white man add you on facebook by himself better watch it as well mostly their status hs alwys been a divorced with children,this is how they operates,am always watchfull of the anthics of these local fraudsters,this so called felicia chapman added me on facebook and I accepted,initially I never suspected any thing and our chatting continued for like a week,after a while she started developing interest in me each day we chat before we goes to bed and she will be telling me about her kids ,how he took them parks and even send me pictures of their outing and her working place which is apple inc. ( one more thing to wtch out is this,their profiles hardly contains much activities and most times does nt reach a year period ),she asked me if I hav apple laptop so we could hav. Vidoe chat nd I told her I don't then she told me that she got one and during her just passed birthday celebration her friend gave her one mking it two apple macbook laptop so she said she will be sending one of the laptop to me so tht she could be seen me life,( all na scam ) and I ws very happy and thanked her very well not untill I went to check the price on the eternet,my people laptop of more that 500k for a friendship of not up to one month?that was when I begin to suspect tht something is not normal at all,but I decided to play along just to know how and where they targets their victims,at the end she scanned a british airwys waybill receipt and send to me on facebook with my name and the address I sent to her and the next morning I saw I text telling the arrival of percel via british airways,after a while one girl begin to call me asking me to come to abuja for my percel and I asked her why would it come to abuja when I put lagos as my addres ,or does nt B airwys don't land in lagos again?the idiot told me it was because abuja is the federal capital,I should pay in 15k to an account so tht It will be delievered to my house in lagos within 4hours for custom clearance and home delievery,my people to cut the whole short,it was all scam,if you re in abuja they will tell you it landed in lagos just to scam you,when the so callled oyibo woman( felicia chapman ) see tht I was nt co-operting ,she wrote last on my inbox,( wetin dey worry you sef?pay you no wan pay waka u no wan waka,abeg find ur way jari )my people be careful and don't fall a victim oooo,pls share this message to all your people, this is the number of there so called british airways delievery agent in abuja,08159757852 ,it s all a scam ( 419 )
Re: My Friend Was Scammed By This Guy. Please Help Him! by Nobody: 2:27am On May 01, 2017
emorse:
You no hear Vector? Scam is scamming the scam nowadays. lolololo!!!!!
it's all part of the plan nowadays...

1 Like

Re: My Friend Was Scammed By This Guy. Please Help Him! by AskProf: 5:18am On May 01, 2017
Alexyswiss:
My Coursemate in school was restless and down. He has been chatting with this so called "american lover" for two months. She promised to send him iPhones and some money, about £7000 which she supposedly did.

A guy from british airways named "ogor Obedience " called him and told him he has to clear the goods with some amount of money. 40k. after paying into the account, the guy called him latera again and requested for additional 50k. it was when it dawned on him that it was scam.

similar stories on nairaland was the first solution that ranged in my mind when he broke the sad story to me. i know the amount is not much but please help me nail the criminal as we have always done on nairaland

below are screenshot and images of conversation and prooof of payment

cc: lalasticlala

Some people have brains, some have avocado.
Re: My Friend Was Scammed By This Guy. Please Help Him! by Nobody: 6:44am On May 01, 2017
Your friend is you, anyways you can man the culprit...
Instead of stopping, you just inform him you want to send the other balance of 50k, go to EFCC report the case to them, once he sends you the account number, EFCC will instruct the bank to place a hold on the account. Whenever he comes to make withdrawal, we would be instructed to visit the branch due to one incomplete documentations and all. Then, when he goes to address it, security is alerted and the person is caught... Its how it's done... Anyways, even without playing along, just with his bank details you can report him, they would trace his address , account of people that have paid him, details kg next of kin etc, and they can baby him from there... There's nothing nairaland can do for u here. Abi na we go begin go on man hunt for u,?...

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Was Scammed By This Guy. Please Help Him! by fergieboy: 8:32am On May 01, 2017
grin
Re: My Friend Was Scammed By This Guy. Please Help Him! by moonloved(f): 8:49am On May 01, 2017
One chance
Re: My Friend Was Scammed By This Guy. Please Help Him! by MurderX: 10:46am On May 01, 2017
We must learn to discourage these criminals.From similar experiences shared by others this guy is the victim here. He was scammed and had no plan to dupe the supposed "white lady", we should be interested in seeing that this scammer is apprehended because it could be you next.
Re: My Friend Was Scammed By This Guy. Please Help Him! by Alexyswiss(m): 11:02am On May 01, 2017
rychard:
Your friend is you, anyways you can man the culprit...
Instead of stopping, you just inform him you want to send the other balance of 50k, go to EFCC report the case to them, once he sends you the account number, EFCC will instruct the bank to place a hold on the account. Whenever he comes to make withdrawal, we would be instructed to visit the branch due to one incomplete documentations and all. Then, when he goes to address it, security is alerted and the person is caught... Its how it's done... Anyways, even without playing along, just with his bank details you can report him, they would trace his address , account of people that have paid him, details kg next of kin etc, and they can baby him from there... There's nothing nairaland can do for u here. Abi na we go begin go on man hunt for u,?...

you are quite funny tho..

my friend is me..

then man hunt for me

very funny!
Re: My Friend Was Scammed By This Guy. Please Help Him! by saraki2019(m): 10:18am On May 20, 2020
I share a story two weeks ago about a particular facebook account going by a name called FELICIA CHAPMAN,there I mentioned all these tactice they use to scam people but no one payed attention to it,this exctly wht I mentioned there in,mine was that I wasted the fools airtime making them to believed they ve captured mugu,am still saying it that any one till you tht they sent you a percel from abroad and asked you to pay money for clearance is. Fraud,most times they use a divorced white women of men telling you they loved you and within. Short time they ll tell. You they wnt to send you ipad,iphone,laptop,e.t.c na scam,most time check the date they created the fcebook or twitter account it hardly reach one year,be warned
Hello
I actually encountered one

(1) (Reply)

Woman Caught Red-handed, Stripped Naked For Robbery / Woman Strips Unclad, Jumps From Her Balcony After Getting High. Photos / Top 5 Mass Murders In Nigerian History (Gore )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.