Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Effect Of Sex Deprivation In Men - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Effect Of Sex Deprivation In Men (1435 Views)

My Wife Starves Me Of Sex / Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Another Man, She Starves Husband Of Sex / 'I Fall Ill Because My Husband Starves Me Of Sex' - Sex Starved Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Effect Of Sex Deprivation In Men by Greenbullet(m): 11:10pm On Apr 30, 2017
sex, is a emotional and physical bond, some partners have different reaction to its deprivation but these are the most common effects in men

1 ANGER
men who are deprived of sex are usually quick to anger in fact, for that period of sex deprivation, they will be annoyed at almost any mistake or wrong doing

2 INCOORDINATION
men who are sex deprived are mostly uncoordinated, they become clumsy with easy task .

3 EMOTIONAL INSTABILITY
men who are sex deprived are usually emotionally unstable and will think their partner is cheating or unfaithful to them when sex deprived, they event resent their partner during this period.

4 PAINFUL ERECTION
some men experience painful erection when sex deprived ,this is usually as a result of over-erection .

Cc lalasticlala
wristbangle
tosyne2much
dingbang
Re: Effect Of Sex Deprivation In Men by dingbang(m): 11:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
[s]quote author=Greenbullet post=56083112]sex, is a emotional and physical bond, some partners have different reaction to its deprivation but these are the most common effects in men

1 ANGER
men who are deprived of sex are usually quick to anger in fact, for that period of sex deprivation, they will be annoyed at almost any mistake or wrong doing

2 INCOORDINATION
men who are sex deprived are mostly uncoordinated, they become clumsy with easy task .

3 EMOTIONAL INSTABILITY
men who are sex deprived are usually emotionally unstable and will think their partner is cheating or unfaithful to them when sex deprived, they event resent their partner during this period.

4 PAINFUL ERECTION
some men experience painful erection when sex deprived ,this is usually as a result of over-erection[/s]

Cc lalastic^lala
wristb€angle
tosyne2=much
dingb=ang
[/quote] cool
Re: Effect Of Sex Deprivation In Men by tosyne2much(m): 11:53pm On Apr 30, 2017
This one pass me ooo bro cheesy
Re: Effect Of Sex Deprivation In Men by Greenbullet(m): 12:23am On May 01, 2017
dingbang:
[s]quote author=Greenbullet post=56083112]sex, is a emotional and physical bond, some partners have different reaction to its deprivation but these are the most common effects in men

1 ANGER

2 INCOORDINATION

3 EMOTIONAL INSTABILITY

4 PAINFUL ERECTION
some men experience painful erection when sex deprived ,this is usually as a result of over-erection[/s]

Cc lalastic^lala
wristb€angle
tosyne2=much
dingb=ang
cool

Re: Effect Of Sex Deprivation In Men by teemy(m): 7:39am On May 01, 2017
goes to say that we men are also succeptible to mood swings as well.

(1) (Reply)

Daughter Offers Father Sex To Stop Him From Remarrying / I Am Happy & In Love: But I Have To Break Up With Her! / Babies Stuff For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.