Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Girls Should Not Only Keep Their Virginity But Their Bodies Pure - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Girls Should Not Only Keep Their Virginity But Their Bodies Pure (329 Views)

CAMA: FG Says Religious Bodies Must Submit Details Of Their Finances / How Virginity Can Qualify You For Special Favours / I Kept My Virginity But Lost My Purity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Girls Should Not Only Keep Their Virginity But Their Bodies Pure by christainslove: 11:46pm On Apr 30, 2017
Bed undefiled but the adultery GOD will judge.
Hebrews 13:4-Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.
It doesn't just mean having sex but any form of making out before marriage.
Some girls keep their virginity but allow men to touch their bodies,losing their purity.Our bodies are the temple of the Holy Ghost.
I am a virgin but I let a boy touch me  and once afterwards I felt a strange sensation in my chest that I felt was from God.I later ignored it but my soul felt harmed during that period even though I was a virgin.
  You feel hurt when you mess around even if you are a virgin so don't do it.
Re: Girls Should Not Only Keep Their Virginity But Their Bodies Pure by italo: 12:10pm On May 01, 2017
christainslove:
Bed undefiled but the adultery GOD will judge.
Hebrews 13:4-Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.
It doesn't just mean having sex but any form of making out before marriage.
Some girls keep their virginity but allow men to touch their bodies,losing their purity.Our bodies are the temple of the Holy Ghost.
I am a virgin but I let a boy touch me  and once afterwards I felt a strange sensation in my chest that I felt was from God.I later ignored it but my soul felt harmed during that period even though I was a virgin.
  You feel hurt when you mess around even if you are a virgin so don't do it.

Girls, BOYS, MEN AND WOMEN should keep their bodies AND SPIRITS pure.

(1) (Reply)

Unmhm- When God Say Yes, Mr. President, No One Can Say NO! / Delight That Grants Desires / I Think Nigeria Requires The Services Of An Intelligent Dictator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.