Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,528 members, 7,843,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

"What If I Didn't Wait" Asa Shares Story On Her Encore Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "What If I Didn't Wait" Asa Shares Story On Her Encore Show (642 Views)

Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" / Ubi Franklin: Tacha Started Abusing Me Because I Didn't Give Her BBNaija Contact / OAP Dami Shares Story Of How Her Friend Ruined Her Life With A HIV Infected Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"What If I Didn't Wait" Asa Shares Story On Her Encore Show by Jeus(m): 1:19am On May 01, 2017
Nigerian- French Musician, Asa shared her story on her Asa Encore show which held on the 29th of May 2017 at Eko Convention Centre.

Asa shared her story with her audience of ho she got signed.

She said; "While I was student in France, I wanted any chance to perform, to open shows for artists…Any chance at all to sing. I heard about this Grammy nominated group who were in town and found my way to audition for them. When I got to where they were rehearsing, I was asked to wait. It was cold, coming from Lagos, I didn’t pack any warm clothing

I ended up waiting for 10 hours

They had almost forgotten about me and were already packing up when I was called to show what I could do. I poured all the anger and frustrations of waiting into that audition. They liked it and asked me to come open their show for them the next day, it was a two minute slot

After my two minutes performance, I got signed. I later heard there were 5 record labels fighting to sign me that day.

VIEW SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/05/what-if-i-didnt-wait-asa-shares-story.html

Lalasticlala missyb3 fynestboi

Re: "What If I Didn't Wait" Asa Shares Story On Her Encore Show by mroop(m): 7:12am On May 01, 2017
patient is power
Re: "What If I Didn't Wait" Asa Shares Story On Her Encore Show by Jeus(m): 7:33am On May 01, 2017
See the ticket prices lasan
Re: "What If I Didn't Wait" Asa Shares Story On Her Encore Show by OKorowanta: 7:52am On May 01, 2017
Too good to be ignored.
Ahead of her peers.
Gold fish.
Re: "What If I Didn't Wait" Asa Shares Story On Her Encore Show by axortedbabe(f): 11:07am On May 01, 2017
U are gifted mama

(1) (Reply)

Kylie Jenner Wears A See Through Dress To The Met Gala / See Photos Of Banky W's Crew For His Introduction Today / Davido's Brother Chairmanhkn Dances Davido "IF' Song With Couple In Atlanta(pic,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.