Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,646 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos (32551 Views)

One Million Boys: Biola 'Ebila' Killed In Reprisal Attack In Ibadan (Graphic) / Shomuyiwa Azeezat: Pregnant Student Murdered In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) / Man Caught With Human Skeleton In Ibadan. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by ademega(m): 9:57am On May 01, 2017
Someone would be struggling to make ends meet and become somebody and some are just out their getting paid by the government to make sure they send u out of this world
Re: SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by obicentlis: 9:57am On May 01, 2017
It is Hight time , Nigerians protest against this criminals. So many innocent victims have lost their lives through their inhuman treatment.

#NoToSARS

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by Victornezzar: 9:58am On May 01, 2017
Op please change d headline to how Mad Men in disguise as human being tortured a photographer to death

2 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by joe4real12: 10:00am On May 01, 2017
Killers in uniform

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by ipreach: 10:00am On May 01, 2017
SARS should be ban.

They are worst than arm robbers

They always torture innocent ones in this country and use the gun given to them to rob at night

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by mosez346(m): 10:02am On May 01, 2017
this is evil .......
Re: SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by seangy4konji: 10:05am On May 01, 2017
Their own terrible death is waiting for them.

Terrible One. With family nd friends.

Untimely death

Amen.

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by monajit(m): 10:08am On May 01, 2017
This is not in anyway acceptable. The culprits should be fished out and brought to book...let's pass it on until the cry for justice is heard where it matters..

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by EvangAsika(m): 10:10am On May 01, 2017
SARS..... Again..
Killing innocent people every day ..there is God ooiiii

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by airminem(f): 10:20am On May 01, 2017
Bail abi? ok raid and kill anyone you suspect
Re: SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by Nigeriadondie: 10:25am On May 01, 2017
These police are useless. Just because man they smoke igbo them kill the poor man. Look the body na bone full no flesh. Na for poor man body them dey get power.
The other day the speaker of Adamawa slapped one police the guy look like dummy, u see them carry hand bag of wives of rich police now turn houseboy. Useless police in a useless country. The next thing dem go say na armed robber. That is why dem no go die better and for the ones wey no die them no go retire better and for the ones wey never retire them no go work better or see the fruit of their extortion

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by Jabioro: 10:27am On May 01, 2017
Dehumanization of the highest order, all the police men that are involve need to be tortured

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by fxskye: 10:28am On May 01, 2017
What baffles me about Nigerian policemen is that one sees them at those various spots doing same; playing Baba Ijebu, Smoking weed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by HqBoss: 10:29am On May 01, 2017
hotspec:
I think SARS means Special Anti Robbery Squad. They shd go after robbers and leave narcotics issue to NDLEA.
These SARS people are too dangerous on helpless citizens. They broke to my compound d other time wanted to kill a guy simply becos he was owing his friend some #50k, and couldnt pay back.
senseless people, they didnt think that if they kill the guy, the 50k is forever gone

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by money121(m): 10:29am On May 01, 2017
OGsteven:
This SARS and police thing is getting worst and extreme every day.I pray we will not fall victim

Amin oooo
Re: SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by livinbygrace: 10:30am On May 01, 2017
The present IG should be fired with immediate effect .

2 Likes

Re: SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by ephi123(f): 10:32am On May 01, 2017
So much evil and injustice in this country. And it's always the poor that suffer.
Re: SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by borednhorny: 10:33am On May 01, 2017
SARS in Ibadan are all criminals. All they look for are innocent guys to harass and steal from. Having a laptop with you is a crime. They always want to know your house, know your dealings, check your phones, they even check the sms from banks. They have ended a man's live over 5k he could not afford to bail himself

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by hotspec(m): 10:33am On May 01, 2017
HqBoss:

senseless people, they didnt think that if they kill the guy, the 50k is forever gone
It was a terrible experience dt night. We tot it was armed robbers. We quickly bolted our doors and laid on d floor for fear of stray bullet. Not until we heard them shouting "You borrow money, and u kno wan pay abi?" dt we had d courage of coming out one after d other.
Re: SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by tonio2wo: 10:36am On May 01, 2017
sarrki:

I don't support the leadership of this country aside pmb

Coz I trust him

No! U dont trust him, its because he gave u the BMC job.
Re: SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by baddosky1: 10:36am On May 01, 2017
What was he doing in a place where they smoke indian hemp?
Re: SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by lobbyist(m): 10:37am On May 01, 2017
Tenim47:

SARS av been operating b4 buhari era, so why cursing yourself
. Is buhari your Lord? Useless being
Re: SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by HqBoss: 10:40am On May 01, 2017
hotspec:
It was a terrible experience dt night. We tot it was armed robbers. We quickly bolted our doors and laid on d floor for fear of stray bullet. Not until we heard them shouting "You borrow money, and u kno wan pay abi?" dt we had d courage of coming out one after d other.
Nawa o, the country is turning into somethingelse. why cant they follow the law in addressing issues like this?
Alot of them accost people on the road asking them for their ID card. Am like even ordinary purewater seller on the road doesnt have ID card. who ID card help! and thats where the harassment begins
Re: SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by ultimateballer: 10:42am On May 01, 2017
WHen will the criminal organisation called SARS be outlawed

1 Like

Re: SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by maklelemakukula(m): 10:42am On May 01, 2017
baddosky1:
What was he doing in a place where they smoke indian hemp?
So the punishment for smoking indian hemp is murder ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by maklelemakukula(m): 10:43am On May 01, 2017
These are d kind of people bokoharam should be killing
Re: SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by famzynet: 10:44am On May 01, 2017
These SARS men spoil the names of the Nigerian Police. They are always high on drugs and that is why they behave worst than criminals. I narrated here on nairaland how on 12th April 2017 about 5 men of the SARS Rukpokwu Portharcourt swooped on me on my way back from work, a lady who happens to be a neighbour was on the passengers seat. They took us to their office despite my telling them I was a doctor coming back from work. They beat the hell out of myself and the Lady for no just cause. Just because I demanded to know what my offence was. One of them shot his gun into the air and threatened to shoot us except I bring #200,000.All these happened at SARS office Rukpokwu Portharcourt on night of 12th April,2017. When it became obvious to them that I would not bulge and I would rather get them into more trouble ,they eventually left us. By then we were both injured . The lady was in shock after the incidence and she begged me to let the issue go because they threatened her that they would locate her and kill her if the incidence was reported. I weep for the Nigerian police who give thugs firearms in the name of SARS. Those men are drug addicts because with my experience as a medical personnel,only mentally deranged or drug addict would behave like that. The annoying thing is that those SARS men don't carry name tags and they use that fact to intimidate civilians. Other police men carry name tags and this deters them from committing certain atrocities. I don't know why SARS should be exempted. When you talk, they will say it was robbers and not their men that attacked. Can robbers take one to a SARS office? I am still on treatment for a perforated left eardrum sustained from slaps received that night. The lady sustained dislocation of her right wrist. I took a decision that day never to help any police man in trouble.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by AlphaStyles(m): 10:47am On May 01, 2017
WhistleB:
Those guys wicked pass soldiers.
lol u never jam soldier with read eye
Re: SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by macaranta(m): 10:49am On May 01, 2017
These Guys Need Psychiatric Evaluation . . . Most Of TheM have No BusiNess In law Enforcement.
Re: SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by onyxo76(m): 10:52am On May 01, 2017
It's high time these SARS people are banned before they kill everybody does the IG not know of all these atrocities or pretends as if nothing is happening. It will get to a level when people will resort to self-defence whether by carrying guns or through charms etc...by the way how do these animals even get to be cops in the first place.
Re: SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:03am On May 01, 2017
Kondomatic:
Majority of the SARS guys are criminals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rain Of Slaps Fell On A "Big Boy" Caught Stealing An Iphone (Video) / Godwin Goodluck, Missing 4-Year-Old Boy: Have You Seen Him? / Man Beheads Pastor In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.