Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

My Friend's Brother And His Fiance With Their Wedding Wahala! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / My Friend's Brother And His Fiance With Their Wedding Wahala! (897 Views)

Couple Arrive Their Wedding Venue On Bicycle / Nigerian Groom Cries On His Bride's Shoulder At Their Wedding (photo) / Couple Enter Their Wedding Reception In A Tractor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Friend's Brother And His Fiance With Their Wedding Wahala! by Gabry(f): 7:36am On Jan 07, 2010
My friend = Philip
His brother = James
Fiance= Alice

Philips brother, James and his fiance Alice insisted on getting married this year on the 10.10.2010 which happen to be on a Sunday.

TheyWe come from a Catholic family and the church here does not allow anyone to have a funeral or a marriage on a Sunday because its a Sabbath Day and also it a Mass Day.

Anyways, Alice is not a Catholic and is a Buddhist and she wanted to convert to a Catholic willingly but has not make initiative to attend any Classes to convert and it takes a year to convert . . . . . . She is the procrastinator and she tends to make alot of excuses. . . Anyways!

James say he will treat the priest for a special dinner and will try to buy the Confirmation cert for his wife to be to convert like immediately! He tried and the priest told him to go and fly a kite and shoot himself! Mehnnnn was he frustrated undecided

And then when the both of them found out that they could not get married on a Sunday, they both started to vex and they they say they dont want to celebrate in church anymore and they dont care. They only want to marry at home and have a big wedding in a Hotel and invite 700 guests.

Now Philip is the wedding planner but his parents disagree with such weddings. They say he has to get married in church whether he likes it or not! Otherwise, he can change his name to his wife's name and move out. And they told Philip not to organize the wedding but on the other hand James is pressurizing Philip to organize cause he is his brother and that its his once in a lifetime wedding. . .

If James follows his parents way of getting married, his parents will pay for the whole wedding but if he follows his ways, he has to pay for his own which he could not cause he is in huge debt with the bank and he has like basically no money. . . . .

See how Wedding Wahala turn out to be undecided
Re: My Friend's Brother And His Fiance With Their Wedding Wahala! by OgidiBoy(m): 7:41am On Jan 07, 2010
Why are you telling us this boring story like you cares what Philip and Alice are doing. angry angry tongue

(1) (Reply)

Davido, SeanTizzle and others live in Port Harcourt at AY LIVE / Why Dont Women Love A Small Setting Wedding? / Biggest Pageant Event In Africa: ..registration Is On For Miss United Nation Nig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.