Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Help! I'm Tired Of Scam Interviews!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help! I'm Tired Of Scam Interviews!! (715 Views)

5 Deadly Sins To Avoid At Job Interviews / How Does Companies Hire Beautiful Fraudulent Girls For Scam Interviews / How Many Scam Interviews Have You Attended? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I'm Tired Of Scam Interviews!! by MzThormi(f): 9:57am On May 01, 2017
cry cry
I finished service last month, and since then I've searching for a job. I want to go to air hostess school, but I want to work a bit to save money to see myself through the school.... But no, it's been from one scam interview to another.
Please help me out.
Vacancies.. Genuine ones. cry

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Tired Of Scam Interviews!! by serverconnect(m): 10:32am On May 01, 2017
Be patient.
Re: Help! I'm Tired Of Scam Interviews!! by pearls336: 5:43pm On May 01, 2017
Always google the address before going for an interview.

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Tired Of Scam Interviews!! by Adesege(m): 6:43pm On May 01, 2017
MzThormi:
cry cry
I finished service last month, and since then I've searching for a job. I want to go to air hostess school, but I want to work a bit to save money to see myself through the school.... But no, it's been from one scam interview to another.
Please help me out.
Vacancies.. Genuine ones. cry

Hi,

What skills have you acquired?

The Nigeria Labour market is already saturated. Your skills is what will put you ahead of others.
Re: Help! I'm Tired Of Scam Interviews!! by MistaBabz: 12:41am On May 02, 2017
Why won't you get scam Interviews when you are looking for jobs on jiji, olx & the likes

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Taes International Concept Ltd / Poise Career Kick Start In Benin 2017 Scholarship. Apply Now!!!!!! / Urgent Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.