Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Do I Need To Celebrate Workers Day When I Don't Have A Job. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do I Need To Celebrate Workers Day When I Don't Have A Job. (646 Views)

I Have Been Offered Two Jobs And I Don't Know Which One To Choose. Please Help / 10 Reasons You Don't Have A Job Yet And What You Can Do About It / I Wil Commit Suicide If I Don't Have A Job This January (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Need To Celebrate Workers Day When I Don't Have A Job. by kabanayol9(m): 9:59am On May 01, 2017
Happy new month and happy workers day to you all, though not too happy celebrating the workers day holiday but I know I will celebrate it well next time with a good job, I know you guyz will help my situation, I know you will render a helping hand, it's not easy after Nysc POP a year plus, sitting at home, people go to work in the morning comes back meet you at home saying Eku Ile o bros, even the little children going to school saying weldone bros, asking questions like bros dem bring light, pure water vehicle come, that woman selling akamu don pass just to mention a few, even my own family showing me the other side, please Nairalanders even if it's teaching job get for me, I have applied and submitted Cv's tiredlessly. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do I Need To Celebrate Workers Day When I Don't Have A Job. by chocodaviva(f): 10:19am On May 01, 2017
God is so merciful he will definitely make way for u....
Mainwhile, while sitting idle can't u try and learn a skill? Plumbing , cake , hairmaking, barbing, tailoring, learn a trade, makeover, computer training, to mention a few pls, cos time lost can never be regained.
As for teaching jobs why not take up partime teaching jobs, advertise in ur church, neighborhood, Friends, fbk etc as home lesson teacher . it pays more Dan been a regular teacher I can categorically tell u DAT.
Add ur location and possibly phone number to dis write up , who knows ur EPP is on d day
God will bless our hustle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do I Need To Celebrate Workers Day When I Don't Have A Job. by kabanayol9(m): 10:29am On May 01, 2017
chocodaviva:
God is so merciful he will definitely make way for u....
Mainwhile, while sitting idle can't u try and learn a skill? Plumbing , cake , hairmaking, barbing, tailoring, learn a trade, makeover, computer training, to mention a few pls, cos time lost can never be regained.
As for teaching jobs why not take up partime teaching jobs, advertise in ur church, neighborhood, Friends, fbk etc as home lesson teacher . it pays more Dan been a regular teacher I can categorically tell u DAT.
Add ur location and possibly phone number to dis write up , who knows ur EPP is on d day
God will bless our hustle
Amen, thank you so much Chocodaviva, God Almighty bless you real good. I appreciate, you definitely sent some signals

1 Like

Re: Do I Need To Celebrate Workers Day When I Don't Have A Job. by kabanayol9(m): 10:31am On May 01, 2017
kabanayol9:
Happy new month and happy workers day to you all, though not too happy celebrating the workers day holiday but I know I will celebrate it well next time with a good job, I know you guyz will help my situation, I know you will render a helping hand, it's not easy after Nysc POP a year plus, sitting at home, people go to work in the morning comes back meet you at home saying Eku Ile o bros, even the little children going to school saying weldone bros, asking questions like bros dem bring light, pure water vehicle come, that woman selling akamu don pass just to mention a few, even my own family showing me the other side, please Nairalanders even if it's teaching job get for me, I have applied and submitted Cv's tiredlessly. Thank you.
My mobile number 07062264850
Re: Do I Need To Celebrate Workers Day When I Don't Have A Job. by kabanayol9(m): 11:00am On May 01, 2017
Makuos:

Are U thinking of what to do, OR trying to expand your already existing business? Think 'BAXY BOX POS MACHINE' and earn BIG INCOME...; The Baxi Box can be used for:
Quick NEPA bill payment, Gotv/Dstv/Startimes/Consat subscription, Quick airtime recharge, Money transfer, and lots more.
The Box cost #95,000 but with just #50,000 as an initial deposit you can still have the box and become our esteem agent.

Office: 4, Tokosi Street, Opposite The Train Terminal, Orile.

Call EMMANUEL: 08178328519 or WhatsApp me: 08067251843.

COME, INVEST AND MAKE MONEY. LITTLE THING COUNT!!
Bros thank you but I told you I don't have a job, where do I get #50,000 from thanks.
Re: Do I Need To Celebrate Workers Day When I Don't Have A Job. by kabanayol9(m): 12:48pm On May 01, 2017
Makuos:

Are U thinking of what to do, OR trying to expand your already existing business? Think 'BAXY BOX POS MACHINE' and earn BIG INCOME...; The Baxi Box can be used for:
Quick NEPA bill payment, Gotv/Dstv/Startimes/Consat subscription, Quick airtime recharge, Money transfer, and lots more.
The Box cost #95,000 but with just #50,000 as an initial deposit you can still have the box and become our esteem agent.

Office: 4, Tokosi Street, Opposite The Train Terminal, Orile.

Call EMMANUEL: 08178328519 or WhatsApp me: 08067251843.

COME, INVEST AND MAKE MONEY. LITTLE THING COUNT!!
My broda, to get #95,000 buy the box would have been OK by me and I start my life with that but where do I borrow, get that amount from, thanks boss.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Job Vacancy in Lagos / Hometutors/frenchlearners.com.ng Are Looking For Graduates For Hometutoring / Alexander Nelson Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.