Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,317 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

The Drawback About Paypal Nigeria And How Do We Get Out Of It... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Drawback About Paypal Nigeria And How Do We Get Out Of It... (454 Views)

Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? / Help! Which Nigerian Bank Cards Are Accepted By Paypal Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Drawback About Paypal Nigeria And How Do We Get Out Of It... by fetch(m): 2:40pm On May 01, 2017
I wish to draw your attentions to this topical issues about Paypal Nigeria, though not recently. Sometimes in the year 2014 I wrote and posted an article here to show my enthusiasm about Paypal Nigeria.
And when I went in details, I found out that we were under probation till an undisclosed time. Well, with the Nigerian spirit of endurance and patience, I waited to see when I will be able to receive payment in my account and till now that has not happen.
To cut long story short, do anybody know when this probation will end or are we going to make use of Paypal just to pay them and they will not pay us?
However, I know that the image of the country has gone back to the mud, and the present economic situation do not encourage foreign investment of any sort. But what can we do to balance the situation and play vital role in the eCommerce community globally, and to rekindle the dream of our past president (Goodluck Ebelle Janathan), whom in his plan wanted to use eCommerce to alleviate poverty among the youths and place the nation in the pedestrian of digitally grown economy as is done in India and other Asian countries. Please somebody should say something before I burst to pieces.

Peace Nigerians!
Re: The Drawback About Paypal Nigeria And How Do We Get Out Of It... by hisgrace090: 2:46pm On May 01, 2017
The answer is, they were afread of Nigerians.
Re: The Drawback About Paypal Nigeria And How Do We Get Out Of It... by femadesh(m): 4:51pm On May 01, 2017
This is really disheartening. I have to pay a friend who resides in USA with a verified PayPal anytime I want to use his PayPal to receive money

Something needs to be done about this
Re: The Drawback About Paypal Nigeria And How Do We Get Out Of It... by Activityj(m): 8:09pm On May 01, 2017
PayPal isn't the problem rather stringent policies is!

(1) (Reply)

Can I Open A Controversial Blog To Make Extra Money From It. / Wanted: Building Construction And Civil Engineering Materials Suppliers / Thinking Of Opening A Soap Manufacturing Industry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.