Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

"Welcome To Your Month Of Rejoicing". - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Welcome To Your Month Of Rejoicing". (555 Views)

14th July, 2020 Has Been Proclaimed By God As The Day Of Rejoicing For His Peopl / Women Dance To Welcome Bishop Oyedepo To Omu Aran In Kwara / I See Biafra Rejoicing, Chelsea Lossing The League.2017 Prophecies By Oroso Tare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Welcome To Your Month Of Rejoicing". by overcomersfaith(f): 3:15pm On May 01, 2017
Are you ready to take the center stage? Are you ready to shout out with joy? Are you ready to lift up the Name of Jesus on high? Then your time of rejoicing is here and the Lord is saying to you “arise, and life up your holy hand and rejoice for the time of your visitation is now.

God will give you reasons to rejoice and be glad. He will visit you and give you reasons to dance. As the Lord bring forth your Isaac, you will laugh.

According the Word of God to us, beloved, I am glad to "Welcome you into Your Month of Rejoicing". Joel 2:21-27; Phil 4:4. 1 Thess 5:16.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/welcome-to-your-month-of-rejoicing/
Re: "Welcome To Your Month Of Rejoicing". by TheControversy: 3:22pm On May 01, 2017
Every month is month of rejoicing, every new year too is year of rejoicing, but life is getting harder for the common man in Nigeria, your god must really hate Nigerians.

(1) (Reply)

See What This Woman Was Spotted Wearing For A Burial At A Local Cemetery / Even The Atheist Have Faith! I. / The Scarlet Woman And The Scarlet Beast Alias The Beast From The Sea Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.