Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

The Scarlet Woman And The Scarlet Beast Alias The Beast From The Sea Part 2 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Scarlet Woman And The Scarlet Beast Alias The Beast From The Sea Part 2 (554 Views)

If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? / Mentally Challenged Woman And Man "Healed" By Pastor In Ibadan (Photos) / Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Scarlet Woman And The Scarlet Beast Alias The Beast From The Sea Part 2 by luvmijeje(f): 4:16am On Aug 06, 2017
Warning : if you've not read my previous threads don't bother reading this thread because I've treated some of the verses on those threads. I'll only be referencing verses that I've treated.

To get up to speed, go to my profile page to read the 9 threads I've opened on the book of Revelation on https://www.nairaland.com/luvmijeje

My upcoming threads:

1. The devil sent from heaven(Also a jaw dropping thread)
2. The devil bound for a thousand years(The best kept secret) part 1
3. The devil bound for a thousand years part 2

Revelation 17:7-18
7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the LovePeddler sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the LovePeddler, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

1 Like

Re: The Scarlet Woman And The Scarlet Beast Alias The Beast From The Sea Part 2 by luvmijeje(f): 4:17am On Aug 06, 2017
7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel?

This is the angel who bore the testimony of Jesus Christ asking John the reason behind his amazement who was shocked by the imagery he saw.

I will tell thee the mystery of the woman,

This is still the angel who was about to describe the Scarlet woman. At this I'll be speaking in plain English. The angel was about to describe the Vatican city.

and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns

Still the angel preparing to describing beast from the sea who was pope John Paul II, the seven heads who were the 7 Kings that were and Pope John Paul II was the 7th and the 10 horns are the 10 Kings for an 1hr who worked with him and kept silence in the face of evil due to their personal ambition.

1 Like

Re: The Scarlet Woman And The Scarlet Beast Alias The Beast From The Sea Part 2 by luvmijeje(f): 4:17am On Aug 06, 2017
8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

This verse is powerful because it's full of powerful revelations which I will explain in details when I'm working on the devil bound for 1000years. But I'll touch it a little bit.

The beast that thou sawest was, and is not

This signified that the devil who ceded his throne, his power to Pope John Paul II(Who acted as a proxy in absence) was absence at the point John receive the revelation. So where was the devil? (The devil bound for 1 thousand years will shed more light)

and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition:

This signified the end of the devil's Brundage and Sir and Ma it has ended.

and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world,

Hmmmm.. .. another powerful revelation. This signified the only people who will not be fool by the Devil's charade are the 12 foundational members who will sit at the 12 thrones and judge with Christ.

So what's this charade that will deceive all except this 12?

It's boundage.

when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is

This signified after the devil was released from boundage, he will be permitted to rule for a short period. So watch out for the devil bound for a thousand year's thread.
Re: The Scarlet Woman And The Scarlet Beast Alias The Beast From The Sea Part 2 by luvmijeje(f): 4:18am On Aug 06, 2017
9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

And here is the mind which hath wisdom

God has raised a stone for a foundation, a tested stone, a precious stone, a cornerstone for a sure foundation.

The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

Which signified the seven kings that were are sitting on the seven mountains on which the Vatican city sitteth.

Which means the 7 Kings that were got their power from the same source as the Vatican city. So where does the Vatican city get his power from?

It got his power from the papacy which is a monarchical form of government. It's autocratic in nature. If you check the seven Kings, you will see that they all got their power from a source that cannot be question.
Re: The Scarlet Woman And The Scarlet Beast Alias The Beast From The Sea Part 2 by luvmijeje(f): 4:18am On Aug 06, 2017
10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

Refer to the 7 heads(The seven kings that were). Check my profile page to find the thread.
Re: The Scarlet Woman And The Scarlet Beast Alias The Beast From The Sea Part 2 by luvmijeje(f): 4:19am On Aug 06, 2017
11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

Refer to the 7 heads(The 7 Kings that were) and the beast from the sea's thread. Go to my profile page to read it.
Re: The Scarlet Woman And The Scarlet Beast Alias The Beast From The Sea Part 2 by luvmijeje(f): 4:20am On Aug 06, 2017
12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

Refer to the 10 horns' thread. Go to my profile page to read it.
Re: The Scarlet Woman And The Scarlet Beast Alias The Beast From The Sea Part 2 by luvmijeje(f): 4:29am On Aug 06, 2017
13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

Re: The Scarlet Woman And The Scarlet Beast Alias The Beast From The Sea Part 2 by luvmijeje(f): 4:30am On Aug 06, 2017
14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

I've observe that verses that seems direct and easy to understand are mostly coded. So I'll be discussing this in details when I'm working on the 7th Angel with the trumpet and the Scroll. Hopefully, revelation will come.
Re: The Scarlet Woman And The Scarlet Beast Alias The Beast From The Sea Part 2 by luvmijeje(f): 4:30am On Aug 06, 2017
15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the LovePeddler sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the LovePeddler sitteth

This is still the angel describing the Scarlet beast and the Scarlet woman. The angel was describing the powerful influence the Vatican city has.

are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

Over the people and nations of the earth.
Re: The Scarlet Woman And The Scarlet Beast Alias The Beast From The Sea Part 2 by luvmijeje(f): 4:31am On Aug 06, 2017
16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the LovePeddler, and shall make her desolate and Unclad, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

Re: The Scarlet Woman And The Scarlet Beast Alias The Beast From The Sea Part 2 by luvmijeje(f): 4:31am On Aug 06, 2017
17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

Re: The Scarlet Woman And The Scarlet Beast Alias The Beast From The Sea Part 2 by luvmijeje(f): 4:32am On Aug 06, 2017
18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city

This is referring to the Vatican city.

which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

And indeed it's influence is far reaching. It's power and what they can do with it and what they have done with it is indeed frightening.
Re: The Scarlet Woman And The Scarlet Beast Alias The Beast From The Sea Part 2 by luvmijeje01: 6:23am On Aug 06, 2017
Thread updated.

Seun o, please anti-spam have banned me again for 24hrs and I'm sure I didn't do anything wrong. Please help me to release the new thread and my luvmijeje monicker.
Re: The Scarlet Woman And The Scarlet Beast Alias The Beast From The Sea Part 2 by dingbang(m): 6:43am On Aug 06, 2017
luvmijeje:

And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the LovePeddler sitteth

This is still the angel describing the Scarlet beast and the Scarlet woman. The angel was describing the powerful influence the Vatican city has.

are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

Over the people and nations of the earth.

so you are saying the Vatican city is now the scarlet woman abi... It seems you are constituting a breach of Peace...
Re: The Scarlet Woman And The Scarlet Beast Alias The Beast From The Sea Part 2 by alBHAGDADI: 8:06am On Aug 06, 2017
dingbang:
so you are saying the Vatican city is now the scarlet woman abi... It seems you are constituting a breach of Peace...
I use to be as lost as luvmijeje which made me hate the Catholic Church until recently. Since coming across walid shoebat and other notable sources, I've realised that the beast and the woman mentioned in the chapter he quoted are all related to the Islamic world. But Jehovah's witnesses and some bloody heretics have perverted it to mean the Vatican.

Do you know that the prophecy is currently being fulfilled?

Christ called Turkey as the seat of Satan or where his throne is. Now take a look at events in Turkey these days. Their president has been given more powers and he's now clamping down on churches and turning Turkey into a full Islamic state. Not only that, his actions point to the fact that he's trying to revive the Ottoman Empire. If he succeeds, then he has successfully revived the BEAST THAT IS, WAS AND IS TO COME. Not the Bible language:

The usage of IS means that beast was in existence during the days of John and was persecuting Christians. The use of WAS means that the beast died and was no more. The use of IS TO COME means the beast that was dead came BACK.

Since time immemorial, no Empire ever came back from dying. But if Recep Erdogan successfully revives the Ottoman Empire, then the beast can be said to be back. That alone will marvel everyone. That is why the Bible said the world marveled at how the beast recovered from its injury.

Now, the woman seated on the beast has nothing to do with the Vatican. You have confused the 7 mountains stated in the Bible to mean the 7 mountains that the Vatican city sits on. The mountains are not literal but symbolic. They mean people and kingdoms or Nations. @luvmijeje If you could explain earlier that Rivers means people, then why believe that mountain should be taken literal? Mind you, many cities sit on 7 mountains as well.

The woman on that beast with 7 heads and 10 horns is no other than Saudi Arabia. The wine she uses to make the world drunk is OIL. Wasn't that what she gave to Trump recently in exchange for weapons? Same Trump threatened to cut ties with them during campaign.

Note that the 10 horns and the beast turned on the woman and ate her flesh. That prophecy is about to be fulfilled with this recent Gulf crisis. The alliances are being formed as Turkey is teaming with Qatar and Iran who are clamouring for mecca and Medina to be off Saudi's control. Soon Egypt will succumb to Turkey's control as recorded in the Bible. Do you even know that Iran has been prophecied to bomb mecca? Do you know that it made an attempt just last week or thereabout, like it had always done?

I'll advice you told drop that notion of the Vatican being the beastly woman. That's the only way you can see the prophecies being fulfilled.
Re: The Scarlet Woman And The Scarlet Beast Alias The Beast From The Sea Part 2 by marvelling(m): 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
I use to be as lost as luvmijeje which made me hate the Catholic Church until recently. Since coming across walid shoebat and other notable sources, I've realised that the beast and the woman mentioned in the chapter he quoted are all related to the Islamic world. But Jehovah's witnesses and some bloody heretics have perverted it to mean the Vatican.

Do you know that the prophecy is currently being fulfilled?

Christ called Turkey as the seat of Satan or where his throne is. Now take a look at events in Turkey these days. Their president has been given more powers and he's now clamping down on churches and turning Turkey into a full Islamic state. Not only that, his actions point to the fact that he's trying to revive the Ottoman Empire. If he succeeds, then he has successfully revived the BEAST THAT IS, WAS AND IS TO COME. Not the Bible language:

The usage of IS means that beast was in existence during the days of John and was persecuting Christians. The use of WAS means that the beast died and was no more. The use of IS TO COME means the beast that was dead came BACK.

Since time immemorial, no Empire ever came back from dying. But if Recep Erdogan successfully revives the Ottoman Empire, then the beast can be said to be back. That alone will marvel everyone. That is why the Bible said the world marveled at how the beast recovered from its injury.

Now, the woman seated on the beast has nothing to do with the Vatican. You have confused the 7 mountains stated in the Bible to mean the 7 mountains that the Vatican city sits on. The mountains are not literal but symbolic. They mean people and kingdoms or Nations. @luvmijeje If you could explain earlier that Rivers means people, then why believe that mountain should be taken literal? Mind you, many cities sit on 7 mountains as well.

The woman on that beast with 7 heads and 10 horns is no other than Saudi Arabia. The wine she uses to make the world drunk is OIL. Wasn't that what she gave to Trump recently in exchange for weapons? Same Trump threatened to cut ties with them during campaign.

Note that the 10 horns and the beast turned on the woman and ate her flesh. That prophecy is about to be fulfilled with this recent Gulf crisis. The alliances are being formed as Turkey is teaming with Qatar and Iran who are clamouring for mecca and Medina to be off Saudi's control. Soon Egypt will succumb to Turkey's control as recorded in the Bible. Do you even know that Iran has been prophecied to bomb mecca? Do you know that it made an attempt just last week or thereabout, like it had always done?

I'll advice you told drop that notion of the Vatican being the beastly woman. That's the only way you can see the prophecies being fulfilled.

hmmm...
Re: The Scarlet Woman And The Scarlet Beast Alias The Beast From The Sea Part 2 by luvmijeje01: 7:15pm On Aug 06, 2017
alBHAGDADI, as I've earlier stated, I'm not here to convince anybody. I'm not here to please anybody. If I'm I won't have posted this thread. I actually met someone through this platform and her real name is Victoria and she is a Catholic. She's a good and wonderful person. For her sake, if I'm doing this on my own I won't have posted it.

But sir, I'm on an assignment. It's either I choose to please God or man. What will you advise me to choose? I've decided to please God and displease men.
Re: The Scarlet Woman And The Scarlet Beast Alias The Beast From The Sea Part 2 by luvmijeje01: 7:29pm On Aug 06, 2017
You this marvelling guy, later you will be calling someone obsess, are you not exhibiting the trait of someone that's obsessed? What are you looking for?

Back to the topic. While waiting for Seun to release my thread on the devil sent from heaven. I'll be working on the 7 churches throughout this week. Working on it as been personally emotional and revealing. Hopefully it will be for you too.
Re: The Scarlet Woman And The Scarlet Beast Alias The Beast From The Sea Part 2 by marvelling(m): 8:37pm On Aug 06, 2017
luvmijeje01:
You this marvelling guy, later you will be calling someone obsess, are you not exhibiting the trait of someone that's obsessed? What are you looking for?

cheesy cheesy like I said earlier, your threads are quite entertaining

luvmijeje01:

Back to the topic. While waiting for Seun to release my thread on the devil sent from heaven. I'll be working on the 7 churches throughout this week. Working on it as been personally emotional and revealing. Hopefully it will be for you too.

smiley
Re: The Scarlet Woman And The Scarlet Beast Alias The Beast From The Sea Part 2 by marvelling(m): 8:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
luvmijeje01:
alBHAGDADI, as I've earlier stated, I'm not here to convince anybody. I'm not here to please anybody. If I'm I won't have posted this thread. I actually met someone through this platform and her real name is Victoria and she is a Catholic. She's a good and wonderful person. For her sake, if I'm doing this on my own I won't have posted it.

But sir, I'm on an assignment. It's either I choose to please God or man. What will you advise me to choose? I've decided to please God and displease men.

my dear the underlying tone of your threads so far is to vilify the Catholic church establishment as it is currently structured! alBHAGDADI has a more plausible theory than your coke inspired revelations!

PS: Ask the spirit ministering to you where it is from.

(1) (Reply)

Why The Rapture-before (pre-)tribulation Teaching Is False. / After 37 Years, Not A Single Pastor,psychic Or Healer Has Claimed Our Prize!!! / Sabbath Day Confusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.