Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Fury To Fight Joshua - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fury To Fight Joshua (457 Views)

Tyson Fury To Face An 8-YEAR BAN From Boxing If Doping Officials Find Him Guilty / Hearn Rejects £500m Demand From Fury’s Father To Fight Joshua / I Hereby Challenge Tyson Fury To Come And Fight Me In Lagos!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fury To Fight Joshua by engrMikemd(m): 6:02pm On May 01, 2017
Tyson Fury on Sunday accepted the challenge issued by world heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua following the Londoner ’ s title victory over Wladimir Klitschko .
Joshua , who stopped the Ukrainian in the 11 th round at Wembley on Saturday, immediately called out fellow Briton Fury , who beat Klitschko on points in November 2015 .
“ Fury , where you at , baby ?” he asked .
“ I know he ’ s been talking , I want to give 90 , 000 a chance to see us . ”
Fury , who has not fought since beating Klitschko , replied : “Let ’ s dance . ”
Joshua is now unbeaten in 19 fights , with all his victories coming inside the distance . The 27 - year- old’ s win in front of a post- war British record 90 , 000 fans at the national stadium added the WBA belt to his IBF strap .
Fury , 28 , is also unbeaten as a professional , with 18 knockouts in 25 fights , but surrendered his world heavyweight titles in an effort to focus on his mental health problems and is currently without a boxing licence and out of condition .
However , he remains active on social media and indicated he wants to return , judging by his reply on Twitter to Joshua ’ s calls from the ring.
“ Challenge accepted , ” Fury wrote . “ We will give the world the biggest fight in 500 years . I will play with you . You are a boxer ’ s dream.
“ Well done Anthony Joshua . Good fight . You had life and death with Klitschko and I played with the guy . Let ’ s dance . ”
http://punchng.com/fury-to-fight-joshua/

(1) (Reply)

(photos And Video)man U Win The UEFA Europa League, Qualify For Champions League / Lets Talk Reason Why We Back Our Odds Of A Particular Soccer Match / State Of Origin 2017 NSW V QLD Revalry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.