Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,447 members, 7,826,717 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year - Properties (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year (429613 Views)

LAND/PROPERTY VERIFICATION & Titles.....the Must Do For Every Property Buyer / Real Estate Topic Library (Must Read Before You Buy Any Land Or Property) / From Lawyer: Before You Buy ANY Land ,Property And Mortgage Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Lslim: 10:00am On Jun 22, 2017
Hello Lawyer, I'm new on this forum, I went through all your write up and comments thank you so much for the great work.
However, i already bought a land as a novice 3 plots with this title below !

Tittle: Excision in Process

Registered Survey

Now i'm really confused if i should sell the land because thats all have got on it and also i paid for survey/ allocation fee

Please kindly give advise on what i can do embarassed
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Akorkor(f): 11:56am On Jun 27, 2017
Hello Gurus in the house,
Please like how much do you think as a payoff for someone that has been monitoring your project for you.

Note: We started just like a friend and he did a good job for me. We didnt sign any contract and am also sure he gained a lot from the project.

Its actually 2bedroom flat with three seperate room and parlor self contained. Thank you
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by bixton(m): 7:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
Akorkor:
Hello Gurus in the house,
Please like how much do you think as a payoff for someone that has been monitoring your project for you.

Note: We started just like a friend and he did a good job for me. We didnt sign any contract and am also sure he gained a lot from the project.

Its actually 2bedroom flat with three seperate room and parlor self contained. Thank you. . Payoff with #100k. But if you take the person as a friend take the person to a joint/bar get some drinks,take some pepper soup,etc,etc get into a discuss and later give the person #50k.

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Akorkor(f): 8:20pm On Jun 27, 2017
[quote author=bixton post=57897489][/quote]
Thank you. I just paid him 150k. I was just feeling somehow that's why I asked. Thank you for your insight
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Treash(m): 8:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
Lslim:
Hello Lawyer, I'm new on this forum, I went through all your write up and comments thank you so much for the great work.
However, i already bought a land as a novice 3 plots with this title below !

Tittle: Excision in Process

Registered Survey

Now i'm really confused if i should sell the land because thats all have got on it and also i paid for survey/ allocation fee

Please kindly give advise on what i can do embarassed

Which part in Nigeria? How are you sure excision is in progress. Survey plan isnt enough. Contact me on 08068088866 or via my signature for further discussion. Thank you.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by bixton(m): 7:17am On Jun 28, 2017
Akorkor:

Thank you. I just paid him 150k. I was just feeling somehow that's why I asked. Thank you for your insight
. That is fair enough. You can always recommend him to your colleagues who would need the assistance. But it's always good to negotiate what to pay for such services even if it's your own blood. And after such services is completed you can top some icing and colouring. Take care and Good morning.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by set2build: 10:25am On Jun 28, 2017
view current prices of building materials today June 28th, 2017. go to www.set2build.com/market-prices.

also follow us on our social media handles:
facebook www.facebook.com/set2build
instagram: @set2build
Twitter: @set2build
BBM Channel:C0027E031

www.set2build.com
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Akorkor(f): 11:47am On Jun 28, 2017
bixton:
. That is fair enough. You can always recommend him to your colleagues who would need the assistance. But it's always good to negotiate what to pay for such services even if it's your own blood. And after such services is completed you can top some icing and colouring. Take care and Good morning.

Thank you so much. I really appreciate. good morning to you too

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Rudaiya(f): 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2017
Finding the right probate attorney to work with can seem like a daunting task. With so many options, how can you be sure that you have selected the right law firm to represent your case?
At Probate Expert, we make choosing a probate lawyer from our firm easy. We encourage you to read through the tips listed on this page to learn more about the selection process. Give us a call to meet with an attorney from our office in person!
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by guy30stainless(m): 1:34pm On Jun 30, 2017
Interesting and educative thread.
Meanwhile check my profile for your Stainless railings and balconies.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by DUNKA(m): 2:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
Goodday house please how many plots is in 3,040 square meters?
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by bixton(m): 5:10pm On Jun 30, 2017
DUNKA:
Goodday house please how many plots is in 3,040 square meters?
. 6.7 plots ~ 7 plots.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by DUNKA(m): 10:27am On Jul 01, 2017
bixton:
. 6.7 plots ~ 7 plots.
Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by capsie18: 5:15pm On Jul 07, 2017
Hello House,
Please how do I confirm that a plot of land is original and legit as someone wants to sell a piece at Ajah. Please any advice would be appreciated
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by MrMcJay(m): 6:31am On Jul 08, 2017
capsie18:

Opposite Lagos business School

Collect copies of the docs the title docs of the seller. If he's not perfected his title, you'll need to trace his root of Title (those who he bought from) to corroborate the information provided.

You should give your lawyer to check the documents provided for defects which could bring you liability. Also, the kind of title documents presented by the seller would determine the kind of transfer documents to be prepared for you.

In the alternative, I can help and guide you through. Kindly send me a PM if interested.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (124) (Reply)

STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ / Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.