Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,715 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Does Olive Green (wrapper) Goes On Gold With A Touch Of Lemon(buba)? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Does Olive Green (wrapper) Goes On Gold With A Touch Of Lemon(buba)? (2635 Views)

Who Rock Iro And Buba Between Toolz And Ladypolodee / Male Student Wears Wrapper To School; Wins 20K Bet / Olive White Egg Yolk Toning Lotion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Olive Green (wrapper) Goes On Gold With A Touch Of Lemon(buba)? by papabaks(m): 11:31am On Jan 07, 2010
Hello, please am planing for a wedding and am trying to choose some color that can best make the day a beautiful one.

so, am considering using Olive green as Wrapper and using Gold with a touch of Lemon as Buba, or
Olive green as wrapper and lemon with a touch of gold as Buba.

Or

Do they not march at all? please help, Thanks
papa
Re: Does Olive Green (wrapper) Goes On Gold With A Touch Of Lemon(buba)? by mohawkchic(f): 2:45pm On Jan 07, 2010
~After doing some research on the colourwheel,i can confirm Yeah whatever way you wear the colours,they'll match!!. . .

~They are "Hamony Colours" meaning The colours sit next to each other on the colour wheel. . Hues share the same undertones but the central colour is framed by two shades(in your case the green & Gold) that have some contrast!

~Some Other Colours That Mix Great/That goes well will be. . .
~Green,Lime & Aqua
~Lime,Aqua & Gold
~Lime,Green & Gold
~Jade,Lime & Gold
Re: Does Olive Green (wrapper) Goes On Gold With A Touch Of Lemon(buba)? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 07, 2010
Damn MC you are so good wink wink I will be asking you for advice promise not to leave this place grin grin
Re: Does Olive Green (wrapper) Goes On Gold With A Touch Of Lemon(buba)? by mohawkchic(f): 3:00pm On Jan 07, 2010
~Much as i'd love to take credit,the ever dependable Internet is even better! When you know where to look. . .

~Get your checkbook ready. . .i charge by the hour!
Re: Does Olive Green (wrapper) Goes On Gold With A Touch Of Lemon(buba)? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 07, 2010
I guess nothing in life is free eh even good ol' advice? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Does Olive Green (wrapper) Goes On Gold With A Touch Of Lemon(buba)? by spikedcylinder: 3:05pm On Jan 07, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Damn MC you are so good wink wink I will be asking you for advice promise not to leave this place grin grin

Yea, I luv her too so step. angry angry angry tongue
Re: Does Olive Green (wrapper) Goes On Gold With A Touch Of Lemon(buba)? by mohawkchic(f): 3:09pm On Jan 07, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

I guess nothing in life is free eh even good ol' advice? tongue tongue tongue

~

spikedcylinder:

~Fight! Fight!
Re: Does Olive Green (wrapper) Goes On Gold With A Touch Of Lemon(buba)? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 07, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Gotdayum not only is she hawt, people are falling over to be her friend. Girl you've got it good grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Does Olive Green (wrapper) Goes On Gold With A Touch Of Lemon(buba)? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 07, 2010
mohawkchic:

~

grin grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Does Olive Green (wrapper) Goes On Gold With A Touch Of Lemon(buba)? by mohawkchic(f): 3:14pm On Jan 07, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Gotdayum not only is she hawt, people are falling over to be her friend. Girl you've got it good grin grin grin grin grin

~I need to bottle it & hit Ebay ASAP!
Re: Does Olive Green (wrapper) Goes On Gold With A Touch Of Lemon(buba)? by spikedcylinder: 3:18pm On Jan 07, 2010
Rotfl. grin
Re: Does Olive Green (wrapper) Goes On Gold With A Touch Of Lemon(buba)? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2010
mohawkchic:

~I need to bottle it & hit Ebay ASAP!

Uhmmmm whats really good  on ebay? Might you be a shopaholic? grin
Re: Does Olive Green (wrapper) Goes On Gold With A Touch Of Lemon(buba)? by mohawkchic(f): 3:27pm On Jan 07, 2010
~I'd like to think a  Smart Shopaholic whose never owned any credit/store cards. ,  . .

~Never shopped on Ebay either. . still cant get me head to work out how it works. . too much hassle for me. . .all that bidding!
Re: Does Olive Green (wrapper) Goes On Gold With A Touch Of Lemon(buba)? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 07, 2010
That bidding is usually bopped up by the seller each time you bid. Cheeky moofookers wink
Re: Does Olive Green (wrapper) Goes On Gold With A Touch Of Lemon(buba)? by papabaks(m): 5:31pm On Jan 07, 2010
~After doing some research on the colourwheel,i can confirm Yeah whatever way you wear the colours,they'll match!!. . .

~They are "Hamony Colours" meaning The colours sit next to each other on the colour wheel. . Hues share the same undertones but the central colour is framed by two shades(in your case the green & Gold) that have some contrast!

~Green,Lime & Aqua
~Lime,Aqua & Gold
~Lime,Green & Gold
~Jade,Lime & Gold

Thank you very much, am very sure you don't know how much i valued what you just did for me, am really grateful.

papa
Re: Does Olive Green (wrapper) Goes On Gold With A Touch Of Lemon(buba)? by africhika(f): 11:11pm On Jan 07, 2010
olive green (ma fav. color) gold and lemon sound like a beautiful combination.
u'll def. stand out cool
Re: Does Olive Green (wrapper) Goes On Gold With A Touch Of Lemon(buba)? by africhika(f): 11:15pm On Jan 07, 2010
mohawkchic on: Today at 07:45:55 AM:

~Green,Lime & Aqua
~Lime,Aqua & Gold
~Lime,Green & Gold
~Jade,Lime & Gold

hmmm, i hope this is supposed to be
green OR lime & aqua
lime OR aqua & gold
lime OR green & gold
jade OR lime & gold

instead of wearing all 3 @ once?
Re: Does Olive Green (wrapper) Goes On Gold With A Touch Of Lemon(buba)? by mohawkchic(f): 11:31pm On Jan 12, 2010
papabaks:

Thank you very much, am very sure you don't know how much i valued what you just did for me,  am really grateful.

papa

~YW . . .No Woories!
Re: Does Olive Green (wrapper) Goes On Gold With A Touch Of Lemon(buba)? by mohawkchic(f): 11:32pm On Jan 12, 2010
africhika:

hmmm, i hope this is supposed to be
green OR lime & aqua
lime OR aqua & gold
lime OR green & gold
jade OR lime & gold

instead of wearing all 3 @ once?

~Wearing a combo of all three colours or choosing  one or the other wud be up to the Individual's prefrence i suppose. . .

~A "Colour Tool" suggested those "Harmony Colours" combo's based on Similar hues. . .

~You think it's too much? There are different shades of Lime,Green,Jade. . .

(1) (Reply)

See My Wedding Hairstyle On My Own Hair Without Extensions / Beautiful Ankara Mix-match Styles You Can Recreate / The Most Attractive Latest Aso Ebi Styles 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.