Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,569 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Anthony Joshua Devours His Meal After Wembley Victory. PICS - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Devours His Meal After Wembley Victory. PICS (67497 Views)

Jordan Henderson Embraces Cancer-surviving Father After UCL Victory (Pics, Vid) / England Vs Nigeria Friendly: Pre-Match Lunch At Royal Box Wembley Suite / Man Jumps In A Gutter To Celebrate Barcelona's Historic Victory. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Devours His Meal After Wembley Victory. PICS by timilehin007(m): 11:32pm On May 01, 2017
nsiazu:

I always taught it was 2face, Wizkid, Davido's fault until now... Please madam get a job and stop displaying your O..........

Oloshoism
Re: Anthony Joshua Devours His Meal After Wembley Victory. PICS by BeardedKarma(m): 11:45pm On May 01, 2017
SweetSmartSexy:
My new crush. Comman make me ur baby mama. Together we'll make tiny little champion(s)

Olosho spotted. It's a pity how girls these days just find it so easy to spread their legs for every dick, tom and harry. No regard for their womanhood. Girls like this embarass the few girls that are decent. 'Baby mama' is now something to be proud of. While your mates are being champions of industries, businesses, education and entreprenuership, you're busy looking for a bed to lay back on and open some rotten thing. I sound bitter and angry, i am, because i have sisters and cousins and this girl here brings shame to them and the rest of you good girls out there. I'm a guy and i respect women and what they stand for. But i spit on the likes of this poster. You love to have little bastards everywhere. Keep it up. At least you're useful as a bad example, you're not a total waste.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Devours His Meal After Wembley Victory. PICS by mmsen: 11:48pm On May 01, 2017
SweetSmartSexy:
My new crush. Comman make me ur baby mama. Together we'll make tiny little champion(s)

Shameless ashawo.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Devours His Meal After Wembley Victory. PICS by twisteddaNy(m): 11:54pm On May 01, 2017
SweetSmartSexy:

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Devours His Meal After Wembley Victory. PICS by jullty: 12:00am On May 02, 2017
angry grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Devours His Meal After Wembley Victory. PICS by Katyusha(m): 12:07am On May 02, 2017
SweetSmartSexy:
I swear you daft die
Re: Anthony Joshua Devours His Meal After Wembley Victory. PICS by babamoha(m): 12:11am On May 02, 2017
SweetSmartSexy:
Wake up from your dream and face the real world
oil hand

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Devours His Meal After Wembley Victory. PICS by mikpo: 12:21am On May 02, 2017
CzarChris:
shocked you see una life? One slap from this guy and even the morge won't accept the unfortunate individual's dead body, na im you wan go be in babymama?

OK kwantinue grin grin grin
Lol grin grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Devours His Meal After Wembley Victory. PICS by Hades2016(m): 12:44am On May 02, 2017
SweetSmartSexy:
lol nah watin una da like ... see as I da look you

Re: Anthony Joshua Devours His Meal After Wembley Victory. PICS by Gbemini(m): 12:47am On May 02, 2017
SweetSmartSexy:
olosho una market don reach here?
Re: Anthony Joshua Devours His Meal After Wembley Victory. PICS by technicallyrich(m): 12:54am On May 02, 2017
SweetSmartSexy:
This is a typical nigerian girl.onces you have money and fame they start chasing you about even the married onces are ready to Bleep you.if he was poor and ask you out and promise to be faithful I guess you will say he should never disturb you again but now because of money you don't care if he is in a relationship or not.money goodoooo
Re: Anthony Joshua Devours His Meal After Wembley Victory. PICS by Ekaka1(m): 1:35am On May 02, 2017
Sunofgod:
British guy...... I'm glad your life was not wasted in Nigeria.

And don't be deceived by Naija people or you will starve. Represent Britain well cos they'll look after you and cherish you.

Like that Samuel peters abi.....I wonder where that one dey push im truck now sef shocked grin cheesy tongue
Re: Anthony Joshua Devours His Meal After Wembley Victory. PICS by Nobody: 1:46am On May 02, 2017
kikake:

guy, please say No to Drugs.

Don't dare make them move you into prison another time.

Enjoy the $15 million you pocketed - cool.

Come to Biafra and marry a cool girl.

Congrats. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Biafra girl nikan ko. We don't want AJ mixing those gorgeous Yoruba genes with some unwanted stuff. Am sure say e sef get taste.Biafra bawo?
Re: Anthony Joshua Devours His Meal After Wembley Victory. PICS by enemyofprogress: 2:27am On May 02, 2017
SweetSmartSexy:
so better thing dey hungry you na him you no allow all the men rest for our area?
Re: Anthony Joshua Devours His Meal After Wembley Victory. PICS by Nobody: 2:30am On May 02, 2017
SweetSmartSexy:
slay queen in the building
Re: Anthony Joshua Devours His Meal After Wembley Victory. PICS by skuribeebo: 3:26am On May 02, 2017
SweetSmartSexy:
oloshi alakoba. ondofoi.
Re: Anthony Joshua Devours His Meal After Wembley Victory. PICS by bobbyxxjnr: 3:31am On May 02, 2017
SweetSmartSexy:

Just remove the smart part out of your name
...c..unt

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Devours His Meal After Wembley Victory. PICS by LordCenturion(m): 4:12am On May 02, 2017
SweetSmartSexy:

Chain, pu*ssy don suffer, even if nah one day fame, u ready to spread ur leg?, nah so some guys they dupe u people, u go come dey cry,,,, olosho
Re: Anthony Joshua Devours His Meal After Wembley Victory. PICS by juman(m): 4:52am On May 02, 2017
See the world champion. grin

British made world champion.

God Save The Queen.
Re: Anthony Joshua Devours His Meal After Wembley Victory. PICS by Nobody: 5:19am On May 02, 2017
SweetSmartSexy:
this is actually getting too much? Abi you de smoke vegetables ?when davido had a babymama i thought it was his fault but no . I wonder who will buy advertised akamu

Re: Anthony Joshua Devours His Meal After Wembley Victory. PICS by abdulq001(m): 6:06am On May 02, 2017
SweetSmartSexy:
Hmmm
Re: Anthony Joshua Devours His Meal After Wembley Victory. PICS by WhistleB(m): 6:17am On May 02, 2017
SweetSmartSexy:
Tiny little champions....that line got me laughing.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Devours His Meal After Wembley Victory. PICS by UncutSk(m): 6:39am On May 02, 2017
SweetSmartSexy:
see your life

Re: Anthony Joshua Devours His Meal After Wembley Victory. PICS by justhenry(m): 6:49am On May 02, 2017
nsiazu:

I always taught it was 2face, Wizkid, Davido's fault until now... Please madam get a job and stop displaying your O..........
OLOSHOISM... i don complete the sentence
Re: Anthony Joshua Devours His Meal After Wembley Victory. PICS by DavidEsq(m): 7:05am On May 02, 2017
SweetSmartSexy:
angry

Re: Anthony Joshua Devours His Meal After Wembley Victory. PICS by Nairaboi(m): 7:12am On May 02, 2017
Everyone quoting the lady that says she wants to be his baby mama, and together they can make tiny warlocks, please free her jare
We all have different goals and ambitions in life, and if that's where her goal let her be. So someone cannot want to be baby mama in peace again

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Devours His Meal After Wembley Victory. PICS by OAUTemitayo: 7:17am On May 02, 2017
SweetSmartSexy:
Slay pussy. Better go find bread to sale may be God will butter it like Olajumoke.
Yeye

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Devours His Meal After Wembley Victory. PICS by mechanics(m): 7:28am On May 02, 2017
SweetSmartSexy:
hahahah, I see you sweet.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Devours His Meal After Wembley Victory. PICS by Nobody: 7:49am On May 02, 2017
Aldebaran:

Gold/silver/platinum digger spotted grin
Davido and Co would be a better option,and not this refined man grin grin grin
**** Ha ha ha! Wicked but perfect message to all dem daughters of Delila **** #LeaveJoshuaAlone

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Devours His Meal After Wembley Victory. PICS by Jammiiee(m): 8:40am On May 02, 2017
I av a cousin that fights boxing too o angry should I introduce u to him now that he hasn't made his name angry angry

But I tell u, he is a world champion in the making, I can see his future angry angry

Shey u will meet him embarassed wink

SweetSmartSexy:

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Devours His Meal After Wembley Victory. PICS by TeamSimple(m): 8:59am On May 02, 2017
I don't know why most of the comments saying Joshua is British and Nigeria shouldn't claim him are from a particular region. The dude has come out to say his Nigerian, and has the blood flowing in his veins. So why hating?
Re: Anthony Joshua Devours His Meal After Wembley Victory. PICS by visi123: 9:28am On May 02, 2017
Man of the moment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stars That Watched Anthony Joshua Defeat Wladimir Klitschko (pictures) / Germany Players In Tears After 2018 World Cup Exit (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo & His Family Go On A Bike Ride (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.