Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,204 members, 7,839,102 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Anthony Joshua Devours His Meal After Wembley Victory. PICS - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Devours His Meal After Wembley Victory. PICS (67501 Views)

Jordan Henderson Embraces Cancer-surviving Father After UCL Victory (Pics, Vid) / England Vs Nigeria Friendly: Pre-Match Lunch At Royal Box Wembley Suite / Man Jumps In A Gutter To Celebrate Barcelona's Historic Victory. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Devours His Meal After Wembley Victory. PICS by Wuminity(f): 10:18am On May 02, 2017
Nairaboi:
Everyone quoting the lady that says she wants to be his baby mama, and together they can make tiny warlocks, please free her jare
We all have different goals and ambitions in life, and if that's where her goal let her be. So someone cannot want to be baby mama in peace again
Imagine, at least she said her mind. And am sure most of the guys quoting her will do so if they are in her shoes. I just tire for Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Devours His Meal After Wembley Victory. PICS by nuelsam: 10:27am On May 02, 2017
Sunofgod:
British guy...... I'm glad your life was not wasted in Nigeria.

And don't be deceived by Naija people or you will starve. Represent Britain well cos they'll look after you and cherish you.
u tok sense jare
Re: Anthony Joshua Devours His Meal After Wembley Victory. PICS by messiedidylakes(f): 11:26am On May 02, 2017
SweetSmartSexy:
My new crush. Comman make me ur baby mama. Together we'll make tiny little champion(s)

aunty please hlep me remove the smart in your handle tongue
SweetSmartSexy:
My new crush. Comman make me ur baby mama. Together we'll make tiny little champion(s)

aunty please hlep me remove the smart in your handle

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Devours His Meal After Wembley Victory. PICS by SpencerLewis(m): 12:06pm On May 02, 2017
SweetSmartSexy:
Foolish girl. I am sure you are much older than that 27yr old Anthony Joshua. No go marry de there de look for a rich guy you wan become his baby mama. Anuofia like you.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Devours His Meal After Wembley Victory. PICS by brojoshua: 12:21pm On May 02, 2017
Those are the things they know how to do, they are destroying the lives of their country's children that are being raised within the country but they want to be celebrating their children that ran out of the country because of the corruption and wickedness of the people and are raised and trained to be great in and by another country. The corruption and wickedness of the people are destroying the lives of their own children but other countries are helping to raise their children who ran out to become great people. Woes unto a wicked people and country
Re: Anthony Joshua Devours His Meal After Wembley Victory. PICS by brojoshua: 12:27pm On May 02, 2017
Those are the things they know how to do, they are destroying the lives of their country's children that are being raised within the country but they want to be celebrating their children that ran out of the country because of the corruption and wickedness of the people and are raised and trained to be great in and by another country. The corruption and wickedness of the people are destroying the lives of their own children but other countries are helping to raise their children who ran out to become great people. Woes unto a wicked people and country, but blessed is a good country and people. But destruction unto a destroying people and country
Re: Anthony Joshua Devours His Meal After Wembley Victory. PICS by brenister10: 12:47pm On May 02, 2017
David also ate that way when he defeated goliath
Re: Anthony Joshua Devours His Meal After Wembley Victory. PICS by Kaymaxine(m): 12:32pm On May 03, 2017
d ref in d 2nd pishure b lik..."thank God dt wasnt my face"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stars That Watched Anthony Joshua Defeat Wladimir Klitschko (pictures) / Germany Players In Tears After 2018 World Cup Exit (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo & His Family Go On A Bike Ride (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.