Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

I Need A Web Developer To Create A Landing Page - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Web Developer To Create A Landing Page (646 Views)

Pls Direct Me On How To Make A Landing Page / How To Create A Landing Page | Sales Page Without A Website / In Need Of A Landing Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Web Developer To Create A Landing Page by Greycells(m): 8:53pm On May 01, 2017
Hello All,

I need a web developer to create a landing page for an online campaign.

The landing page will be included on the client's website by their in-house technology person.

Please drop me a mail at info@klagos.com if you can swing this.
Re: I Need A Web Developer To Create A Landing Page by BiafranBushBoy: 9:12pm On May 01, 2017
Greycells:
Hello All,

The landing page will be included on the client's website by their in-house technology person.

If you need the write-ups... you can contact me.
Re: I Need A Web Developer To Create A Landing Page by Greycells(m): 9:36pm On May 01, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

If you need the write-ups... you can contact me.

Thanks - that is sorted!
Re: I Need A Web Developer To Create A Landing Page by love4real20: 12:37pm On May 03, 2017
Please can I suggest that for you to have a website active and online, you will need a domain registered and a hosting plan alongside so that once the developer is done with his work, you can upload files. You can do that with one of these top web hosting companies like Qservers...They are good....Thank you.
Re: I Need A Web Developer To Create A Landing Page by donsheddy1(m): 4:23pm On May 03, 2017
Greycells:
Hello All,

Call or whatsapp 08031975415

(1) (Reply)

I Am Giving Out This News Blog*****NO MORE AVAILABLE***** / Olamide – Wo And Davido – Fia, Among Top Searches On Google 2017 / Startingfunds.com - Perfect Finance Domain Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.