Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

In Need Of A Landing Page - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / In Need Of A Landing Page (4271 Views)

Pls Direct Me On How To Make A Landing Page / How To Create A Landing Page | Sales Page Without A Website / I Need A Web Developer To Create A Landing Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Landing Page by Areaboyfriend(m): 12:39pm On Apr 26, 2017
Hello everyone, I am in need of a Landing page.
If you can't also drive traffic to the landing page. Please quote and let's take it from there.
Re: In Need Of A Landing Page by Julius2214(m): 1:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
Areaboyfriend:
If you can't also drive traffic to the landing page. Please quote and let's take it from there.
I can help you with both
Re: In Need Of A Landing Page by Areaboyfriend(m): 1:45pm On Apr 26, 2017
Julius2214:

I can help you with both
Okay sent you a pm
Re: In Need Of A Landing Page by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 26, 2017
Areaboyfriend:

I just pmed you.
Re: In Need Of A Landing Page by Areaboyfriend(m): 2:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
I am about giving the job to Julius2214.
Re: In Need Of A Landing Page by Julius2214(m): 2:10pm On Apr 26, 2017
Areaboyfriend:
Yep. Let's get started
Re: In Need Of A Landing Page by Demolavoices(m): 5:24pm On May 01, 2017
Areaboyfriend:

I can help you on d aspect of traffic, either bot traffic or real traffic. The real traffic service is not cheap o but you are guaranteed of conversions if your webpage conversion rate is excellent. The bot traffic is a low price service. Pm me if you need any.

Thanks
Re: In Need Of A Landing Page by virus05(m): 6:21pm On May 01, 2017
Areaboyfriend:
real traffic is not cheap my man. Make dem no go scam you
Re: In Need Of A Landing Page by mcqwerty(m): 11:34am On May 02, 2017
I Can design high-conversion landing pages for you
chat me 08062657675
Re: In Need Of A Landing Page by MRGRACE(m): 1:28pm On May 02, 2017
I can help you build any type landing page you want.....Also iF you want wordpress themify builder theme of any ikind...I can set it up for you at affordable fee...https://themify.me/demo/#theme=landing
Re: In Need Of A Landing Page by Areaboyfriend(m): 11:57pm On May 05, 2017

I just pmed you.
I couldn't get it.
Re: In Need Of A Landing Page by oseremenifidon: 11:40pm On Sep 24, 2021
Areaboyfriend:
Our agency can help you create a sales funnel or build landing page for your business.
www.digitalrocket.com.ng
Re: In Need Of A Landing Page by DailyRollover: 7:33am On Sep 25, 2021
Does anyone know how to create a play button on facebook. Have screenshot the example there. Please if you know it quote me even if you go collect money do am

Re: In Need Of A Landing Page by Brown2262(m): 7:58pm On Sep 26, 2021
i can do it contact me on WhatsApp 08119458894
DailyRollover:
Does anyone know how to create a play button on facebook. Have screenshot the example there. Please if you know it quote me even if you go collect money do am

(1) (Reply)

Php Hospital Management System Project / I Am Looking For Airtime-topup API In Nigeria / Install A Ponzi Script Website For Free (installation Guide)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.