Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Premium Coaching On How To Make $300 Monthly From Writing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Premium Coaching On How To Make $300 Monthly From Writing (758 Views)

How To Make N150,000 Monthly From Your Jumia/konga Store / Make Good Money From Writing. / How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide (2) (3) (4)

Premium Coaching On How To Make $300 Monthly From Writing by royalads: 9:17pm On May 01, 2017
I will be running a premium coaching service for the next 3 weeks starting from Friday. The session will be a thorough coaching session that will teach you the nitty-gritty of writing Ebooks. Everything thing you need to know on how to become a professional Ebook writer. And not just that, after the session, I will connect you to a foreign company that pays you to write ebooks for them. The company has unlimited work load. The more you write, you more you earn. (as long as you know your stuff). They pay via Paypal and Payoneer 3 times a month. I have cleared over a thousand dollars from them . Mr Hijensos will be my witness on that.
Location: The training will hold on whatsapp. 2 hours sessions. Holding 3 times a week.
What do you stand to gain: You stand to learn how to become a professional writer in just 3 weeks. You will also be connected to a company that pays you to write for them.
Fees: The amount for this training is N20,000 flat rate.
How to Join: Drop your number here and I will add you to the group after you pay. Or you send me your number via email on: naijasmartrepairs@gmail.com
Re: Premium Coaching On How To Make $300 Monthly From Writing by royalads: 1:49pm On May 02, 2017
reservations of slot is still ongoing......... smiley smiley smiley
Re: Premium Coaching On How To Make $300 Monthly From Writing by royalads: 7:10am On May 03, 2017
FAQ:

I. What time does the training commence: The sessions will hold by 7pm to 9pm every other day.

ii. How Long will the training last: 3 weeks

iii. What do you intend to teach us: I intend to teach you how to write eBooks. Not just how to make quality eBooks but also how to make them fast. You will be able to write an eBook in 3 days after the training.

iv. Any other benefit from the training? cos this your price no be here? : After the training, I will drop my Boss's whatsapp number for you to get in touch with him. He runs an eBook outsourcing company with unlimited work offers for you.

v. How does the company work? and how sure am I that there will be enough job for me: The writing company is a big one. based somewhere in Africa. They always have more work than they can handle. All you need do is to complete your present assignment and you will be given another one.

vi. How do they make their payments: You get paid via Payoneer or Paypal 3 times a month.

vii. what do i need to start making money? You need your laptop, internet connection and your ability to work hard and fast. The faster you write, the more money you clear.

Cheers.... Training starts on Friday via whatsapp. Drop your contacts here or send it via naijasmartrepairs@gmail.com.
Re: Premium Coaching On How To Make $300 Monthly From Writing by Saveasoul: 3:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
Bro am intrested pls send me your whatsapp number at icezychris1@gmail.com
Re: Premium Coaching On How To Make $300 Monthly From Writing by royalads: 8:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
Thanks for showing interest. I actually cancelled the initial training because of an emergency and I refunded everybody that sent me payment for the training. I will be rescheduling the training to start on Monday... I will forward my whatsapp digits to you later.
others that are also interested can drop their email or digits...
training starts by Monday.
Re: Premium Coaching On How To Make $300 Monthly From Writing by royalads: 10:42am On Jun 08, 2017
please drop your questions here I will answer to the best.. training starts Monday evening....
Re: Premium Coaching On How To Make $300 Monthly From Writing by royalads: 12:13am On Jun 09, 2017
I am thinking of introducing a youtube channel challenge into the group too.... The idea is that group members create a new youtube channel...
we motivate ourselves to get to the 10,000 views bench mark using whitehat method... then monetize with adsense.

Hit me up if you are interested in both.....

Neteller & Skrill Operation In Nigeria / How To Access Loan As An Undergraduate / 100k REWARD!!! Just Set Up Any Profitable Online Business For Me.