Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

How To Access Loan As An Undergraduate - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Access Loan As An Undergraduate (756 Views)

Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN / Wow! This Is Real. Access Loan For Small Scale Business Without Stress . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Access Loan As An Undergraduate by Nad95: 2:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
Hi all,

I am an undergraduate student in the University of Calabar. I am in need of a loan to start some online businesses. I have seen the power of making money online also coupled with the fact that I have been able to get materials, undergone trainings and watched videos in my areas of business interests. But I have been handicapped by lack of funds to kick start something and I am tired of hearing success stories of people making it big in legitimate online business while I am doing nothing as

Back to the main purpose of opening this thread, I am in need of a loan: I have tried borrowing from family and friends all to no avail may be due to the economic recession. That's why I decided to come here and see if I could use the help of well meaning Nairalanders. I need a loan of 80k to 100k to be repaid in 6 months or less.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: How To Access Loan As An Undergraduate by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
Hmm We both are on the same lane. I have this burning desire of starting a business that will contributes in its quota to our economy, employ and pay above minimum wages but hindered by our failed financial system. They look down on us because "WE ARE UNDERGRADUATES". My advice; while you continue looking for someone or bank that will give you a loan, i suggest you keep saving little amount of money. #
BlessingsOnUs
Re: How To Access Loan As An Undergraduate by Nad95: 8:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
ChosenTafa. Blessing fall you for the encouragement. We will overcome.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guru In The House Your Input Is Needed.(2 Million Is Available) / One Simple Thing I Just Did That Has Got Clients Calling Me / Engine Oil And Lubricants Supplier Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.