Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 (178300 Views)

Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2018 / NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 25, 2017
blazingkings:
This place just cold like ice block lols.
Let EY answer us oo abeg make we know what's up. It will end with Praises
bro, i dey suspect this Thursday/Friday because na their way be that. Since they allot a month for each Recruitment stage, AC and offers should be august. I just pray we scale through.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by haylegbede1(m): 10:40am On Jul 26, 2017
Davenairaland44:

Amen o ! Start preparing for AC in faith. Who has tips or knows someone who's had a previous experience?

From the EY 2015 nairaland link, they were given topics to prepare a presentation for and they had group work too, not sure if they had another interview(partner interview

Check this link, it might help a bit
https://www.wikijob.co.uk/company/ey/interview-questions

The whole process is in the link, not just interview question

1 Like

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Davenairaland44: 7:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
haylegbede1:

From the EY 2015 nairaland link, they were given topics to prepare a presentation for and they had group work too, not sure if they had another interview(partner interview

Thanks.....where's everybody??

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Davenairaland44: 7:01pm On Jul 28, 2017
haylegbede1:

Thanks....where's everybody??
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by anonymousresolv: 10:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
Guess every one is bracing up for next week. Mails will be sent out next week based on historical analysis and trend. Let's be hopeful and know that "what will be will be" Cheers
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by haylegbede1(m): 6:21pm On Jul 29, 2017
anonymousresolv:
Guess every one is bracing up for next week. Mails will be sent out next week based on historical analysis and trend. Let's be hopeful and know that "what will be will be" Cheers

The bracing up no be here
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Davenairaland44: 9:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
haylegbede1:

The bracing up no be here

Lol..let's know how you're bracing up o...assessment center materials?
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by haylegbede1(m): 1:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
i no get material o, it will be hard to prepare for AC when you dont know if yu will be invited,,, everyone is just eagerly waiting for the mails to roll out
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Davenairaland44: 7:51am On Aug 01, 2017
haylegbede1:
i no get material o, it will be hard to prepare for AC when you dont know if yu will be invited,,, everyone is just eagerly waiting for the mails to roll out

True tho'
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Lilshaddy(m): 10:09am On Aug 01, 2017
My name is Seyi, I am in need of a teaching or non teaching job, I am a BSc(Ed) Mathematics holder, i graduated with a second class (upper) division,I have 3 years experience in teaching, I stay in Lagos, you can reach me thru 08109111237 or my email seyimuibi@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
The silence here is deafening. EY why art thou forgotten thy brethren.

I'm beginning to think these guys won't do AC o, or is it straight to offer letters? To think there is no one here with information sef is surprising.

To the guys above me talking about materials for AC, i hail una o. materials kwa?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Davenairaland44: 9:25am On Aug 03, 2017
Thavybe:
The silence here is deafening. EY why art thou forgotten thy brethren.

I'm beginning to think these guys won't do AC o, or is it straight to offer letters? To think there is no one here with information sef is surprising.

To the guys above me talking about materials for AC, i hail una o. materials kwa?

Lmao...no mind me jire..hmm..straight to offer letters? Don't think that'll happen. Anyways let's see...i don't know if reaching out to them to know what's up will be a bad idea...
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 03, 2017
Davenairaland44:

Lmao...no mind me jire..hmm..straight to offer letters? Don't think that'll happen. Anyways let's see...i don't know if reaching out to them to know what's up will be a bad idea...
Reaching out to them is actually normal, But it would not change a thing. they'll get back to us at their own time and pace.

I actually wanted to ask them the next stage in the Recruitment process after my interview, but the "Counter attack" i experienced during the interview just made me forget.
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Davenairaland44: 12:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
Thavybe:
Reaching out to them is actually normal, But it would not change a thing. they'll get back to us at their own time and pace.

I actually wanted to ask them the next stage in the Recruitment process after my interview, but the "Counter attack" i experienced during the interview just made me forget.

Yeah..exactly..it wouldn't change a thing. Just to know what's up sha. The next stage after interview from the norms should be AC. Lmao @ counter attack! How was your interview tho?
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by DarryOsh(m): 12:37pm On Aug 03, 2017
Davenairaland44:

Yeah..exactly..it wouldn't change a thing. Just to know what's up sha. The next stage after interview from the norms should be AC. Lmao @ counter attack! How was your interview tho?

You could send a mail. But I'm almost certain you won't get a date.
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
Davenairaland44:

It was something else jare, I was asked some unexpected questions like "Set up an Internal control system for a large corporation" a billion things went through my mind at that point, i just mumbled controls for inventory replacement (Purchase orders). I just dey God hand sha. cuz it wasn't funny.
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by DarryOsh(m): 2:54pm On Aug 03, 2017
Thavybe:
It was something else jare, I was asked some unexpected questions like "Set up an Internal control system for a large corporation" a billion things went through my mind at that point, i just mumbled controls for inventory replacement (Purchase orders). I just dey God hand sha. cuz it wasn't funny.

Control system? Did your Cv include a related work experience? What has control system got to do with tax and audit?
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by DarryOsh(m): 2:54pm On Aug 03, 2017
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Bobbydris: 5:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
DarryOsh:

Control system? Did your Cv include a related work experience? What has control system got to do with tax and audit?
part of the work of audit is to review internal control system put in place by the management. so,the question isnt off track
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by DarryOsh(m): 5:42pm On Aug 03, 2017
Bobbydris:
part of the work of audit is to review internal control system put in place by the management. so,the question isnt off track

Oh, I see. I was looking at internal controls through the IT lens. I don't have an accounting background.

Thanks for the explanation.
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by haylegbede1(m): 6:32pm On Aug 03, 2017
Me don taya dey wait dis people sef

Nobody has anybody on the inside?
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
DarryOsh:

Not at all, my CV contains only things i can defend to a satisfactory extent. Internal control actually has a lot to do with Audit, Risk management and so on.
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
Bobbydris:
It was quite challenging though. There are actually different forms of control for different purposes. A corporation can use various means depending on Department or Unit.

Asking me to set up a Control is just somehow, With the interview pressure again, my head just went "For which department?, for which purpose? Detective? Corrective?" Processing all this was just confusing.
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by blazingkings(m): 7:44am On Aug 07, 2017
The wait is really something else oo. But we must keep waiting cos the hustle is real.

On a lighter note kudos to Arsenal for lifting the community shield yesterday. I never rest since yesterday. Arsenal fans can worry oo grin grin grin
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by dameezzyy: 12:19pm On Aug 10, 2017
The long wait though...... Buh EY is worth it

Abeg, make una mark attendance.....
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Davenairaland44: 1:38pm On Aug 10, 2017
dameezzyy:
The long wait though...... Buh EY is worth it

Abeg, make una mark attendance.....

Lol...present sir
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 14, 2017
This wait is getting too long o undecided, This time 2015 offers don enter. blazingkings, y'all should help us obtain info nah.
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by blazingkings(m): 12:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
Thavybe:
This wait is getting too long o undecided, This time 2015 offers don enter. blazingkings, y'all should help us obtain info nah.

Lols grin grin

Brother. The wait is becoming something else but we will still wait till EY says no more waiting. Me no get source of info oo. shocked shocked
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by emike92: 3:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
Assuming that the month countdown starts from the last interview day, we should hear from them on or before Friday...god willing cuz this wait is something else
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by dameezzyy: 5:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
emike92:
Assuming that the month countdown starts from the last interview day, we should hear from them on or before Friday...god willing cuz this wait is something else

Amenoooooi!!!!!
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by joebuchi123: 9:02am On Aug 16, 2017
this EY matter is lingering too much oo! and this year seems to be different. 2015 AC and offer didn't last long like this. I just pray they attend to us asap. Thanks guys so far for ur contributions. When the mails start rolling in,please keep ur fellas updated

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (52) (Reply)

NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out / The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.