Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 (177953 Views)

Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2018 / NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by chan92: 3:07pm On Aug 27, 2017
I have not recieved any mail for AC yetneither have i gotten any rejection mail. Anyone in a similar case
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by haylegbede1(m): 3:37pm On Aug 27, 2017
chan92:
I have not recieved any mail for AC yetneither have i gotten any rejection mail. Anyone in a similar case
I am, I will calll them tomorrow
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by haylegbede1(m): 3:39pm On Aug 27, 2017
Thavybe:
Na wa o. See as everywhere quiet. AC has taken my people to a certain corner of solitude. it'll end in praises *strolls out*

Abi now, e normal

Wish yu all the best this week
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by ZandraFuller(f): 4:19pm On Aug 27, 2017
Thavybe:
Na wa o. See as everywhere quiet. AC has taken my people to a certain corner of solitude. it'll end in praises *strolls out*

Amen ohhh
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by nena2014: 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2017
chan92:
Same here
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by joebuchi123: 5:03pm On Aug 27, 2017
haylegbede1:

I am, I will calll them tomorrow
please,when u call let us know the outcome oo. me I yaf mailed Mariam tire and she no reply so I kept calm na.abi wat to do?
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 27, 2017
haylegbede1:

Abi now, e normal
Wish yu all the best this week
Thanks mate.
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by blazingkings(m): 7:13am On Aug 28, 2017
To all those having their AC this week, Thavybe, Zandrafuller, Temmytee, Prodjingo etc. I wish you guys success. Go and kill it. It will surely end with praise.

To those who didn't receive the AC invite like me, well I don't know what to say other than, we did our best and so much more awaits us. Dunno if the invites will still roll in but Let us not give up hope in the search cos we will surely smile at the end of it all. On to the next one guys. No time. The hustle is real, The jungle is ripe and time is of essence.

Wishing us all the best in our future endeavors.

Blazingkings..Signing out

1 Like

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by chan92: 9:36am On Aug 28, 2017
Hello. Hav u tried reaching out to mariam?

blazingkings:
To all those having their AC this week, Thavybe, Zandrafuller, Temmytee, Prodjingo etc. I wish you guys success. Go and kill it. It will surely end with praise.

To those who didn't receive the AC invite like me, well I don't know what to say other than, we did our best and so much more awaits us. Dunno if the invites will still roll in but Let us not give up hope in the search cos we will surely smile at the end of it all. On to the next one guys. No time. The hustle is real, The jungle is ripe and time is of essence.

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by blazingkings(m): 9:54am On Aug 28, 2017
chan92:
Hello. Hav u tried reaching out to mariam?

Not really....
Been kinda busy lately.
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by ZandraFuller(f): 9:57am On Aug 28, 2017
blazingkings:

Thank you! Maybe you should try reaching out to Mariam? You could call or something. What do you say ?
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by ZandraFuller(f): 9:58am On Aug 28, 2017
Goodluck to all those that have their AC interview today. The Lord is with you all.
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 28, 2017
Brotherly, I appreciate you. blazingkings EY or no EY, we'll continue to fight. It's only a matter of time, we'll break the ice and blossom like a butterfly.

ZandraFuller when is your AC?

Bobbydris how far? you just quiet since?

To the rest of the guys that didn't receive a mail, remember that "The sun will rise and we'll try again". Nobody can stop the plans of God in our lives jare. peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by haylegbede1(m): 12:52pm On Aug 28, 2017
Jus called EY, and uhm. I told her I haven't gotten a mail yet and asked if the AC will continue till next week and she said and I quote "those that are really succesful have been mailed and the AC is to continue till the end of this week but you can still be on a look out"

EY or no EY we surely gon make it. Wish everybody the best of luck,I like EY and am trying again next year

1 Like

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Davenairaland44: 1:44pm On Aug 28, 2017
haylegbede1:
Jus called EY, and uhm. I told her I haven't gotten a mail yet and asked if the AC will continue till next week and she said and I quote "those that are really succesful have been mailed and the AC is to continue till the end of this week but you can still be on a look out"

EY or no EY we surely gon make it. Wish everybody the best of luck,I like EY and am trying again next year

Hmm...same here! Was thinking everyone would be given a chance at the AC tho'...cause that's the real deal! We'll still be on the lookout like you said sha! Wish all those having their AC today success!
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by ZandraFuller(f): 5:14pm On Aug 28, 2017
Thavybe:
Brotherly, I appreciate you. blazingkings EY or no EY, we'll continue to fight. It's only a matter of time, we'll break the ice and blossom like a butterfly.

ZandraFuller when is your AC?

Bobbydris how far? you just quiet since?

To the rest of the guys that didn't receive a mail, remember that "The sun will rise and we'll try again". Nobody can stop the plans of God in our lives jare. peace.

Tuesday! What about you ?
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by ZandraFuller(f): 5:14pm On Aug 28, 2017
haylegbede1:

Oh! I don't really understand this. Does this mean you'll eventually get an invite ?
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Bobbydris: 5:54pm On Aug 28, 2017
ZandraFuller:

@thavybe ... have just been lurking around jare..we will prolly see tomorrow ba?
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Bobbydris: 6:03pm On Aug 28, 2017
for those that had thier AC today, hope it went well? please kindly share your experience/insight on what we should be expecting for the rest of us that hasnt done. please!!!

1 Like

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 28, 2017
ZandraFuller:

Mine is Tuesday too. I guess we'll probably see tomorrow.
Bobbydris, sure now.
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 28, 2017
Bobbydris:
for those that had thier AC today, hope it went well? please kindly share your experience/insight on what we should be expecting for the rest of us that hasnt done. please!!!
Lol, you expect people wey dey hoard information that time for interviews to spill for AC. iffa hear.

Well, wednesday peeps, brace yourselves, i'll definitely come and post a heads up here.

1 Like

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by TemmyTee82(f): 7:04pm On Aug 28, 2017
Hello house. For those that had theirs today, how did it go?
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by motini(m): 8:19pm On Aug 28, 2017
pls is it all service lines - audit, tax and Advisory that have been sent mail for AC interview or just Advisory and/or audit
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by ZandraFuller(f): 8:36pm On Aug 28, 2017
Bobbydris & thavybe... I hope to see you tomorrow!!
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Bobbydris: 8:44pm On Aug 28, 2017
motini:
pls is it all service lines - audit, tax and Advisory that have been sent mail for AC interview or just Advisory and/or audit
its all service line !
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by ZandraFuller(f): 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2017
It was quite an experience lol!
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 29, 2017
Well, I trust you guys know EY, it was tasking in my opinion and comical too.

It's going to be a group presentation and an individual presentation. You'll be divided into 2 groups, the first group will be starting with personal presentation while the second group will be starting with group presentation, then the 2 groups will switch.

For the personal interview, they didn't really stick to the 3 minutes stated, so some people used up to 10 minutes presenting. after presentation you'll be questioned on your slides.

The group presentation, entails an analysis of a Case with your team mates. you'll have 1 hour to deliberate on it. We didn't particularly pick a leader as every member of the group must present something to the assessors. However you can lead the team by being the front runner while presenting.

After the group presentation, expect questions, lots of them. Just try as much as possible to be spontaneous and logical.

Cases we were given involved Market share, Declining profits and Market Competition and so on. Goodluck.

*unfollows thread*

6 Likes

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by ZandraFuller(f): 6:03pm On Aug 29, 2017
Thavybe:
Well, I trust you guys know EY, it was tasking in my opinion and comical too.

It's going to be a group presentation and an individual presentation. You'll be divided into 2 groups, the first group will be starting with personal presentation while the second group will be starting with group presentation, then the 2 groups will switch.

For the personal interview, they didn't really stick to the 3 minutes stated, so some people used up to 10 minutes presenting. after presentation you'll be questioned on your slides.

The group presentation, entails an analysis of a Case with your team mates. you'll have 1 hour to deliberate on it. We didn't particularly pick a leader as every member of the group must present something to the assessors. However you can lead the team by being the front runner while presenting.

After the group presentation, expect questions, lots of them. Just try as much as possible to be spontaneous and logical.

Cases we were given involved Market share, Declining profits and Market Competition and so on. Goodluck.

*unfollows thread*

Well he said it all to be honest. I was in group 1, but our presentations were actually to the time! And yeah prepare for a lot of questions, you need to know the crooks and crannies of your stuff and whatever case you get! Find loopholes and address them with your team. Don't get too fixated on the numbers. Goodluck to you all

2 Likes

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by blazingkings(m): 6:47pm On Aug 29, 2017
Decided to breeze in n check up on u guyz. Thavybe and Zandrafuller d courage u guyz displayed by sharing ur experiences is commendable. See you guyz at the top.

To my man Mayoor15, hafa na, how the job hunt? The hustle continues. To others still hunting or looking for a greener pasture the sky will b our starting point.
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by mayoor15(m): 7:15pm On Aug 29, 2017
blazingkings:
Decided to breeze in n check up on u guyz. Thavybe and Zandrafuller d courage u guyz displayed by sharing ur experiences is commendable. See you guyz at the top.

To my man Mayoor15, hafa na, how the job hunt? The hustle continues. To others still hunting or looking for a greener pasture the sky will b our starting point.
Brotherly I dey o, boys dey street, we dey hustle dey go.......The sky is blue, the field is green......We will surely make it bro.... How parole for your side na? EY-EY-EY didnt know say the process never end sha
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by blazingkings(m): 7:30pm On Aug 29, 2017
mayoor15:
Brotherly I dey o, boys dey street, we dey hustle dey go.......The sky is blue, the field is green......We will surely make it bro.... How parole for your side na? EY-EY-EY didnt know say the process never end sha

Brother we keeping it real as ever bro. EY don say mke I come down from dier ride, naxo I come dwn enter another one as e de hot oo no time. No time to even check time.

The hustle is real bro. Streets no de finish man. We go de comb every street man.
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by mayoor15(m): 7:35pm On Aug 29, 2017
blazingkings:

Brother we keeping it real as ever bro. EY don say mke I come down from dier ride, naxo I come dwn enter another one as e de hot oo no time. No time to even check time.

The hustle is real bro. Streets no de finish man. We go de comb every street man.

No mind them, all will be well that ends well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (52) (Reply)

Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.