Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Banks Begged Linda Ikeji To Accept N500 Million Unsolicited Loan Offer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banks Begged Linda Ikeji To Accept N500 Million Unsolicited Loan Offer (708 Views)

Sandra Ikeji To Wed With 250 Bridesmaids / Linda Ikeji To Buy Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet / Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Banks Begged Linda Ikeji To Accept N500 Million Unsolicited Loan Offer by nairascores: 12:57am On May 02, 2017
Linda Ikeji a Nigerian renowned blogger posted a motivational video to encourage people not to give up when people don't help them and to believe they are enough to make their dreams come true.

"When you make something of yourself, others will come to elevate you and take you to the next level. But it begins with you" https://nairascores.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=378&p=989#p989

Re: Banks Begged Linda Ikeji To Accept N500 Million Unsolicited Loan Offer by Zizicardo(f): 7:27am On May 02, 2017
if she doesn't want it, abeg give it to me

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija : I Go Dye To Efe: "Stop Shouting Who I Be" / Stunning Messi Lookalike Causes Stir In Iranian City / Basketmouth's Wife Shares Lovely Photo With Their Son As He Turns 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.