Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## (2475 Views)

Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song / Naija! What Do You Think About This Young Dude And His Music? / "The Sad Truth About Hip Hop" <chain letter> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by Genuflect(m): 8:26pm On Jan 07, 2010
Thanx, chiogo. True that. The guy has that TI kinda voice. Rapjunkie, gimme the link na. You see say I never knock K16, lemme hear him first
Re: ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by rapjunkie(m): 8:29pm On Jan 07, 2010
Genuflect:

Thanx, chiogo. True that. The guy has that TI kinda voice. Rapjunkie, gimme the link na. You see say I never knock K16, lemme hear him first

I don give u the link. . . .check
Re: ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2010
this homo erectus called his hustle vanilla boy or sumfin like that on the track (not worth being called a track jare, e no go move for alaba)
M.I.'s choc represents the versatility of his skin color. What does his vanilla represent given from the heavy 9ja accent that he's black? A rare skin condition?
Cha, I know I can hate anyhow but its my two cents, don't borrow off someone's hustle, in 9ja its an epic FAIL.
Re: ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by Genuflect(m): 8:55pm On Jan 07, 2010
Arkinses, dude he made a wordplay about chocolate and vanilla and you think vanilla boy is his hustle? Abeg I no fit laugh
Rapjunkie, I need a link to download from cos I'm on mobile now
Re: ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by Genuflect(m): 8:55pm On Jan 07, 2010
Arkinses, dude he made a wordplay about chocolate and vanilla and you think vanilla boy is his hustle? Abeg I no fit laugh
Rapjunkie, I need a link to download from cos I'm on mobile now
Re: ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by kaydee(m): 9:04pm On Jan 07, 2010
Dude is in the same league with Mi lyrically and all he needs is a record deal or a promoter.Seriously,all those new rappers got nothin on him.His flow is good enough.What does Mi do if not brag all track long.If you don't say you're the king,no one is listening to you.Yeah!!! Hip-Hop's got to that stage

@ Genuflect
Tell ur homie to take this rap ish seriously,if he's average,then 90% of those mainstream cats are below average.He should ignore all the haters down here.Ignore Arkinses totally

@Rapjunkie
I think you need to look up the word urself.Checked ur K16 out and there is nothin jaw droppin bout him.he's just a better version of Nigger Raw,
Re: ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 07, 2010
kaydee:

Dude is in the same league with Mi lyrically
shocked LWKMD! I wont pour sand into this gari again
In the words of one wise man, "I find in him no fault at all. , Pilate saith, Take ye him, and crucify him: for I find no fault in him"
Re: ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by Genuflect(m): 9:28pm On Jan 07, 2010
Thanx, kaydee. Your point is duly noted.
Re: ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by Genuflect(m): 9:28pm On Jan 07, 2010
Thanx, kaydee. Your point is duly noted.
Re: ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by ofokaofoki: 9:30pm On Jan 07, 2010
this arkinses appears to be a fool to me, i have been tailing all ur comment today, hating and insulting everyone, it is people like u i am looking for since sauron is not around, am coming back for ya ass, ;d
Re: ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by kaydee(m): 9:56pm On Jan 07, 2010
@ ofoka

Arkinses is just having fun being an as*,he ain't serious at all
Re: ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by laksyde: 3:14pm On Jan 08, 2010
i swear i am feeling this guy like crazyyyyy, if this is actually is first stuff, come on guyz i think this guy needs more credit than u are giving him he is good, i really want to hear more of his stuff, genuflect can u hook me up with more
Re: ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by Genuflect(m): 3:45pm On Jan 08, 2010
Lakesyde, thank you so much for your comments. He is in the studio right now as I'm typing this recording new stuff. And he is also on 2 tracks on ma upcoming mixtape. Just keep your fingers crossed. We won't disappoint. Thanx once again
Re: ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by laksyde: 3:58pm On Jan 08, 2010
i swear these guyz are talking trash, just listend to that track again, check out this punchline, AND I AM WAY PASS EXAMS SO DONT EVEN TRY TO TEST ME, 100% on point, gee ten bigups men, u hv a career i swear. dont allow dis big mouthed fools discourage u, ask dem to spit a bar and u'll see wht i am talking about
Re: ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by ofokaofoki: 4:15pm On Jan 08, 2010
laksyde:

i swear these guyz are talking trash, just listend to that track again, check out this punchline, AND I AM WAY PASS EXAMS SO DONT EVEN TRY TO TEST ME, 100% on point, gee ten bigups men, u hv a career i swear. dont allow dis big mouthed fools discourage u, ask dem to spit a bar and u'll see wht i am talking about

LoL
Re: ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by dawhizkid1(m): 4:49pm On Jan 08, 2010
AND I AM WAY PASS EXAMS SO DONT EVEN TRY TO TEST ME,
this is Bleeping DOPE!
Re: ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by rapjunkie(m): 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2010
laksyde:

[s]*Rapjunkie shakes his head despondently, shrugs his shoulders and leaves the room to take a dump*[/s]
Re: ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by Corleone(m): 11:47am On Jan 09, 2010
Wow dis dude is on point, hi haters! cool At least he' sounds better than many of our "highly acclaimed" naija MC's. As for his braggin, it's rap music babay, make e dey humble??

I think he just needs to work on his accent but with a lil more practice and experience he'll definitely be in the league of naija's top MC's, word!
Re: ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by Genuflect(m): 11:57am On Jan 09, 2010
Thanx Corleone. Can you please expantiate on that 'accent' point?
Re: ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by laksyde: 2:36pm On Jan 09, 2010
rapjunkie, pls dont leave yet,,@least drop 4bars or maybe borrow frm ur k16 dude, just shw wht u can do, and lets judge if u gonna practise wht u preaching about droppin a wow /jaw dropping line, lol, dis niggar make me laugh, jaw droping line, lmao grin
Re: ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by rapjunkie(m): 3:54pm On Jan 09, 2010
dear laksyde aka
laksyde:

rapjunkie, pls dont leave yet,,@least drop 4bars or maybe borrow  frm your k16 dude, just shw wht u can do, and lets judge if u gonna practise wht u preaching about droppin a wow /jaw dropping line, lol, dis niggar make me laugh, jaw droping line, lmao grin

did i tell u i'm a rapper laksyde?. . . why do I have to practice what i preach before I can make a comment?   u need go back and complete ur therapy in the nuthouse. Does ur doctor know  u have access to the internet?

laksyde:

i swear these guyz are talking trash, just listend to that track again, check out this punchline, A[b]ND I AM WAY PASS EXAMS SO DONT EVEN TRY TO TEST ME, [/b]100% on point, gee ten bigups men, u hv a career i swear. dont allow dis big mouthed fools discourage u, ask dem to spit a bar and u'll see wht i am talking about

is this a joke?. . . . do u know what a punchline means? of course not. . . . . . .

Ok. let me make u happy m.oron. . . . .  .gee 10 is the best rapper in his village. . . . . happy now?

angry angry angry angry
Re: ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 09, 2010
rapjunkie:

dear laksyde aka
did i tell u i'm a rapper laksyde?. . . why do I have to practice what i preach before I can make a comment?   u need go back and complete your therapy in the nuthouse. Does your doctor know  u have access to the internet?

LWKMD, I tell you, VPN and sim cards are to blame for this rubbish.
Re: ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by Corleone(m): 5:15pm On Jan 09, 2010
Wasn't gonna say nuthin but i've never seen anyone hate they way these wack-asz nairaland cats do,  I'm talkin bout rapjunkie and other like-minded dodos,  Its obvious these guys have been repeatedly frustrated in their hustle so they just can't stand seeing anyone come up.

If sumn is dope, encourage it; if it ain't, criticize objectively instead of bringin in your sentiments and splattering your internal frustrations on the web,  your not the only broke and unemployed people in Nigeria, there's others just like you and they ain't hating,  Hating just for the f.cuk of it, that's the height of being a pus.sy

Corleone gwan leave yall with some Weezy

"Stop bein' rapper racists, region haters
Spectators, dictators, behind door di.ck takers
It's outrageous, you don't know how sick you make us
I want to throw up like chips in Vegas
But this is Southern face it
If we too simple then y'all don't get the basics"

Hi haters!! wink wink
Re: ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by Genuflect(m): 5:37pm On Jan 09, 2010
Corleone, no mind them. It's only right that some people hate and some people show love
Re: ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by laksyde: 7:21pm On Jan 09, 2010
wankjunkie or wht ur name is? well i dont blame u,,,,if only nairaland had asked us one or two questions abt rap music b4 allowing us comment on rap music topics or be login in to the the hip hop heads region people like u wuld hv bn directed to the makosa/ fuji section cuz its obvious u knw little or nothing abt rap music, hw i wish ur k16 dude will see wht u are doing to his career u're killing ur guyz career b4 its even starts,, lol, tongue men ure truly afriend indeed , and whts the name of dat ur gay lover again aki**** or wht ever his name is, u are just a sad child wishing everyone was like u,,,u remind me of stinkmeaner in boondocks, lol
Re: ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by laksyde: 7:32pm On Jan 09, 2010
wankjunkie,dont get me wrong am not tryin to say dis g10 dude is 100% or sumthing i just want to prove to u dat u're just hating on the niggar, u knw wht? drop aline frm ur k16 guyz rap and i will drop one frm g10, den we allow random fellas rate, @least ur dude has abt 5 songs out and this g10 dude just one
Re: ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by rapjunkie(m): 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2010
Corleone:

Wasn't gonna say nuthin but i've never seen anyone hate they way these wack-asz nairaland cats do,  I'm talkin bout rapjunkie and other like-minded dodos,  Its obvious these guys have been repeatedly frustrated in their hustle so they just can't stand seeing anyone come up.

If sumn is dope, encourage it; if it ain't, criticize objectively
instead of bringin in your sentiments and splattering your internal frustrations on the web,  your not the only broke and unemployed people in Nigeria, there's others just like you and they ain't hating,  Hating just for the f.cuk of it, that's the height of being a pus.sy

Corleone gwan leave yall with some Weezy

Hi haters!! wink wink

lol. . . .  if u can read, u will see that i have been objective tongue. . . .  .

I aint the one bringing in sentiments dear boy. Some people cant take ANY criticism.  undecided

laksyde:

wankjunkie or wht your name is? well i dont blame u,,,,if only nairaland had asked us one or two questions abt rap music b4 allowing us comment on rap music topics or  be login in to the the hip hop heads region people like u wuld hv bn directed to the makosa/ fuji section cuz its obvious u knw little or nothing abt rap music, hw i wish your k16 dude will see wht u are doing to his career u're killing your guyz career b4 its even starts,, lol,  tongue men ure truly afriend indeed , and whts the name of dat your gay lover again aki**** or wht ever his name is, u are just a sad child wishing everyone was like u,,,u remind me of stinkmeaner in boondocks, lol

laksyde:

wankjunkie,dont get me wrong am not tryin to say dis g10 dude is 100% or sumthing i just want  to prove to u dat u're just hating on the niggar, u knw wht? drop aline frm your[b] k16[/b] guyz rap and i will drop one frm g10, den we allow random fellas rate, @least your dude has abt 5 songs out and this g10 dude just  one

thanks for bringing up [b]k16 [/b]again. u seem to be obsessed.

Thanks for all the free promotion BUT i thought this was supposed to be about your guy gee 10?.

so let me get this straight, U need [b]K16 [/b]to validate gee 10? Does that make sense to u?. . . . .  it obviously does shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.
Re: ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by aieromon(m): 9:44pm On Jan 09, 2010
This thread is losing focus and objectivity.
Constructive criticism please.
Afterall,no one here has ever been an Idols judge.
Thanks
@genuflect
I've already made my opinion/s known to you.Please,feel free to update me on your forthcoming project.
Re: ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by Genuflect(m): 6:46am On Jan 10, 2010
Aieromon baba, thanx a lot bro. Thanx a lot bro for the support and everything. I promise the mixtape will not disappoint.
@all Let's be objective na. No need to bash anybody. Rapjunkie, cos you think K16 is better doesn't mean you should undermine Gee Ten. Just keep it civilised
Re: ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by rapjunkie(m): 10:55am On Jan 10, 2010
Genuflect:

Aieromon baba, thanx a lot bro. Thanx a lot bro for the support and everything. I promise the mixtape will not disappoint.
@all Let's be objective na. No need to bash anybody. Rapjunkie, cos you think K16 [/b]is better doesn't mean you should undermine Gee Ten. Just keep it civilised

Read the thread. . . . .who brought up [b]k16
?. . .  it wasnt me. . . .I  offered my critic and you couldnt deal with it. . . . whats the point of setting up a thread like then?

*hiss*
Re: ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by Genuflect(m): 11:04am On Jan 10, 2010
Dude, I didn't say nothing after you critiqued the song. Tosin said Gee Ten was better than K16 then you started acting funny. That's not it, mehn. You are prolly the one who can't handle criticisms cos bloggers on this thread said Gee Ten is better than K16. Cos you a fan of K16 doesn't mean we all have to be
Re: ##nairaland Hip-hop Heads, Check Out These Dude And Give Your Opinions## by rapjunkie(m): 3:09pm On Jan 10, 2010
Genuflect:

Dude, I didn't say nothing after you critiqued the song. Tosin said Gee Ten was better than K16 then you started acting funny. That's not it, mehn. You are prolly the one who can't handle criticisms cos bloggers on this thread said Gee Ten is better than K16. Cos you a fan of K16 doesn't mean we all have to be

again, i ask. . . . . . .  wtf has k16 got to do with this thread?. . . . .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alicia Keys Ft Wizkid - L Love This Boy (hot) / Music: Dj Angos - Angos Play Ft Luscious K & Multi Bee / Full Album: Nathaniel Bassey – Jesus The Resurrection And The Life (download )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.