Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,453 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Mikel Obi And His Daughter Kiss In Adorable Photo - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi And His Daughter Kiss In Adorable Photo (38259 Views)

Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko In Romantic Pose / Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances / Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo As 1st, 2nd, 3rd Best Players (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi And His Daughter Kiss In Adorable Photo by olumosen(m): 10:00am On May 02, 2017
ellagabs:
later nw we go hear say, "a 2yr old girl was raped"..
c wetin her papa don dey introduce her to.

Oily and greasy mind :/
Re: Mikel Obi And His Daughter Kiss In Adorable Photo by Lemonade01(m): 10:01am On May 02, 2017
How d baby knows that she is supposed to shut her eyes when kissing is what weaks me embarassed
Re: Mikel Obi And His Daughter Kiss In Adorable Photo by Nobody: 10:05am On May 02, 2017
eleojo23:

So that is the first thing that came to your mind?

It's people like you we should be worried about and not a father and daughter who are enjoying a (harmless) nice time.

The world has so degenerated that someone cannot even show affection to a loved one again without being labeled a pervert. It's a pity.

bro don't mind DAT toddler him never chop belleful
Re: Mikel Obi And His Daughter Kiss In Adorable Photo by Nobody: 10:07am On May 02, 2017
[quote author=ellagabs post=56122732]later nw we go hear say, "a 2yr old girl was raped"..

. My little kid kisses that way, at a later stage you can stop them and let them know it's on the cheeks. She is a kid for God sake. It's a Mwah kiss. You haven't really bonded with your child or I doubt you are a parent. On a mother note I am sure you never really experienced love from your parents. Lips kissing with kids is less than two seconds and it's innocent, you have a filthy mind which you need to fix.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And His Daughter Kiss In Adorable Photo by Nobody: 10:10am On May 02, 2017
Gabriel252:
Na only them daughters dey fit kiss on the lips, what about sons

Or do they find that one 'gay'

When it comes to toddlers, whether boy or girl a parent can kiss their kids on the lips , it's innocent. It's more of a Mwah kiss and last less about a second.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And His Daughter Kiss In Adorable Photo by ObongawanAKS(f): 10:19am On May 02, 2017
eleojo23:

So that was the first thing that came to your mind?

It's people like you that we should be worried about and not a father and daughter who are enjoying a (harmless) nice time.

The world has so degenerated that someone cannot even show affection to a loved one again without being labeled a pervert. It's a pity.
Re: Mikel Obi And His Daughter Kiss In Adorable Photo by tommy108(m): 10:19am On May 02, 2017
Kondomatic:
Get sense nah
grin[center][/center]
Re: Mikel Obi And His Daughter Kiss In Adorable Photo by luminouz(m): 10:21am On May 02, 2017
Kondomatic:
Get sense nah
Or borrow some
Re: Mikel Obi And His Daughter Kiss In Adorable Photo by kachi19: 10:23am On May 02, 2017
zadok60:
very wrong
in not less that 800 words, give reasons why!
Re: Mikel Obi And His Daughter Kiss In Adorable Photo by Timiblanko(m): 10:23am On May 02, 2017
He no concern me Na father to daughter abi?
Re: Mikel Obi And His Daughter Kiss In Adorable Photo by Nobody: 10:24am On May 02, 2017
RisingUp:
Sweet
Janet Jackson Confirms She is getting a Divorce
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92PyI9FaVLg
Okay
Re: Mikel Obi And His Daughter Kiss In Adorable Photo by ellagabs(f): 10:25am On May 02, 2017
pneme:

You are useless. My little kid kisses that way, at a later stage you can stop them and let them know it's on the cheeks. She is a kid for God sake. It's a Mwah kiss. You haven't really bonded with your child or I doubt you are a parent. On a mother note I am sure you never really experienced love from your parents. Lips kissing with kids is less than two seconds and it's innocent, you have a filthy mind which you need to fix.

Bro, must u cal me useles? b4 u state ur point? i 4gave u sha...
Re: Mikel Obi And His Daughter Kiss In Adorable Photo by Nobody: 10:31am On May 02, 2017
CXLVII:

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. None but yourself can free your mind.
So won't u join to sing? The song of freedom..... Chop knuckle bro. Rip Robert N Marley. Jar bless d rastas. Jar bless ya!

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And His Daughter Kiss In Adorable Photo by ellagabs(f): 10:31am On May 02, 2017
eleojo23:

So that was the first thing that came to your mind?

It's people like you that we should be worried about and not a father and daughter who are enjoying a (harmless) nice time.

oga no vex, dat was a hot kis... bsyds its ma own opinion so if u av gat a P wt dat go suck ur balls. PeeReeYord
Re: Mikel Obi And His Daughter Kiss In Adorable Photo by Nobody: 10:33am On May 02, 2017
ellagabs:

Bro, must u cal me useles? b4 u state ur point? i 4gave u sha...

Sadly you are showing signs of a sexual predator and I am being honest. I take back the useless point but when you see something so simple as a father and his little kid playing around and it's sexualised, it raises questions. I sometimes carry my little one when they are naked on my shoulders after they run around and I pretend to be a dinosaur chasing them. I catch them after they have had a bath and then I place them on my shoulders and take them back to their mum. It's innocent in everyway

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And His Daughter Kiss In Adorable Photo by ellagabs(f): 10:40am On May 02, 2017
crackerspub:

You need to be exposed

Xposed my left nyash...
Re: Mikel Obi And His Daughter Kiss In Adorable Photo by ellagabs(f): 10:47am On May 02, 2017
capatainrambo:
you need help

hw u take kn? i rily nid am. make i send u my bank acount
Re: Mikel Obi And His Daughter Kiss In Adorable Photo by Kamamchukwu(m): 10:51am On May 02, 2017
ellagabs:

mtchew When You Have Nothing To Say Why Not Keep Quiet Rather Than Making Senseless Comments On Nairaland
Re: Mikel Obi And His Daughter Kiss In Adorable Photo by ellagabs(f): 10:55am On May 02, 2017
Kamamchukwu:
mtchew When You Have Nothing To Say Why Not Keep Quiet Rather Than Making Senseless Comments On Nairaland

u dat av sense y r u quotin a sensles coment? ...
u no get brain, na mucus full dat ur skull...
Re: Mikel Obi And His Daughter Kiss In Adorable Photo by Rukkydelta(f): 10:59am On May 02, 2017
He did it innocently but immoral minds will say something else
Re: Mikel Obi And His Daughter Kiss In Adorable Photo by Nobody: 11:21am On May 02, 2017
Nkem4040:

Afonja

Children of hate wetin come bring Afonja come this matter nowcheesy Una go just dey use una own hand dig una grave for no just reason. Don't allow hatred kill u o grin
Re: Mikel Obi And His Daughter Kiss In Adorable Photo by IAmAmbrose(m): 11:22am On May 02, 2017
ellagabs:

abeg wia i fit get am?

lehme come and be going

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And His Daughter Kiss In Adorable Photo by alizma: 12:59pm On May 02, 2017
Kondomatic:
Get sense nah
you think he is not making sense right?
Re: Mikel Obi And His Daughter Kiss In Adorable Photo by LordOfNaira: 1:05pm On May 02, 2017
ellagabs:

Take it easy, bro. Nothing bad about it. There is a video of C. Ronaldo kissing his son on the lips. It's love.
Re: Mikel Obi And His Daughter Kiss In Adorable Photo by Kamamchukwu(m): 2:06pm On May 02, 2017
ellagabs:

u dat av sense y r u quotin a sensles coment? ...
u no get brain, na mucus full dat ur skull...
your Head Is Full Of Petrol Oniranu Oshi,Anumanu Since U Want To Behave Childish Juvenile Delinquent.
Re: Mikel Obi And His Daughter Kiss In Adorable Photo by crunchyg: 10:17pm On May 02, 2017
Rukkydelta:
He did it innocently but immoral minds will say something else
On the cheek would have been more appropriate for a kid

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lovely New Photos Of Amara Kanu / Victor Moses Training For Fernabahce, His New Club (Photos) / Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.