Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Meet South Africa Prophet Who Uses Insecticides To Heal - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meet South Africa Prophet Who Uses Insecticides To Heal (643 Views)

Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" / Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) / Popular South Africa Prophet, Bushiri Exposed, Prophesied By Samuel Akinbodunse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet South Africa Prophet Who Uses Insecticides To Heal by NigeriaNewsDeck: 1:30pm On May 02, 2017
South African Prophet Lethebo Rabalago of the Mount Zion General Assembly, MZGA, has claimed that God inspired him to use insecticide in healing people.

The Prophet claimed that his members get healed of their diseases whenever he sprays insecticide on them.

He also insisted that no one was injured after he administered his insecticide.

Speaking in Johannesburg, the 24-year-old prophet said, “Some people came with injuries but we sprayed them and they were healed. No one inspired me. I just believe in God for Rabalago. Everything here on Earth belongs to God. Petrol belongs to God. Doom belongs to God.”

http://newscantell..com.ng/2017/05/meet-south-africa-prophet-who-uses.html

Mynd44
Lalalsticala

Re: Meet South Africa Prophet Who Uses Insecticides To Heal by segebase(m): 1:34pm On May 02, 2017
vv

(1) (Reply)

Salvation Ministries Constructs Major Road In Port Harcourt / Live Video Of Woman Who Turns To Tortoise In Imo!! Happening Now….. / Letter To Mr. Flesh - In My Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.