Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Toyo Baby Of Jenifa’s Diary Opens Up On Beef With Funke Akindele - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyo Baby Of Jenifa’s Diary Opens Up On Beef With Funke Akindele (1742 Views)

Lota Chukwu 'KIKI' Opens Up On Beef Between Toyo Baby And Funke Akindele / Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary / Juliana Olayode Aka "Toyo Baby" Finally Opens Up On Beef With Funke Akindele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyo Baby Of Jenifa’s Diary Opens Up On Beef With Funke Akindele by talk2saintify(m): 2:51pm On May 02, 2017
One of the stars of Jenifa’s diary Olayode Juliana popularly known as Toyosi in the series has responded to the alleged beef the media says she has with her sponsor Funke Akindele.

The news became viral that the actresses had a disagreement that led to the departure of Toyosi on the comic series which gave her fame. In her response, Olayode says she feels unhappy that many have insulted her for biting the fingers that fed her without hearing anything from her or even confirming the authenticity of the Story.

“I will never unfollow Aunty Funke Akindele, my career is nothing without her, I hold her in high esteem and I will always talk about her” she explained.On why she no longer appears on the series, Toyosi says that it is normal for characters to come and go in series, but that doesn’t mean my relationship with scene One Productions has ended. She said.

“and for the those who have said bad things against me, I forgive you”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyo Baby Of Jenifa’s Diary Opens Up On Beef With Funke Akindele by talk2saintify(m): 2:53pm On May 02, 2017
Mynd44, Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Toyo Baby Of Jenifa’s Diary Opens Up On Beef With Funke Akindele by mroop(m): 2:54pm On May 02, 2017
hmmm... I see
Re: Toyo Baby Of Jenifa’s Diary Opens Up On Beef With Funke Akindele by Qudbell(m): 2:54pm On May 02, 2017
eeehhhhhhhhh!!! after close tu a week, im now able to comment on threads... these mods, e saa ma se bo se wun yin oo
Re: Toyo Baby Of Jenifa’s Diary Opens Up On Beef With Funke Akindele by josephine123: 2:56pm On May 02, 2017
Hmmm. ... make she calm down.. she was no where before she met FUNKE
Re: Toyo Baby Of Jenifa’s Diary Opens Up On Beef With Funke Akindele by Preca(f): 3:02pm On May 02, 2017
that's nice... well spoken
Re: Toyo Baby Of Jenifa’s Diary Opens Up On Beef With Funke Akindele by Friedyokes: 4:38pm On May 02, 2017
josephine123:
Hmmm. ... make she calm down.. she was no where before she met FUNKE
did u even read what she said undecided
Re: Toyo Baby Of Jenifa’s Diary Opens Up On Beef With Funke Akindele by Moving4: 4:43pm On May 02, 2017
OK

(1) (Reply)

See What Tboss Said About Her Allegede Relationship With Senator Dino Melaye. / Tiwa Savage Dancing And Having Fun With 2Face Idibia And His Wife At Rumors Club / Lol! Singer Simi Accused Of Dressing Like Temi Otedola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.