Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Please Advice Me, Thanks - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Please Advice Me, Thanks (1178 Views)

Davies Blaze Wins Mr Ideal Nigeria (Tourism). All Thanks To You Guys / Meet Irikana Umaoro Love, Mr Rivers State Thanks Nairalanders For Voting For Him / Thanks For Your Patronage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me, Thanks by goodwishes: 3:02pm On May 02, 2017
I have skin discolouratioon on my upper back and hand,so i decided to buy one jennifer lopez soap(secret....can't remember the name now,i used it for almost a month but i noticed that whenever i'm out from the bathroom,my leg starts itching me,but i don't scratch it,to avoid rashes or any form of irritation to appear,then when i apply my cream(VEET GOLD CREAM(ORANGE CAN)i started using this cream with the soap,its also not up to a month) it increases,but once i'm dressed after few minutes,it'll stop. I really don't know what could be the cause, i just bought another soap,FAIR AND WHITE EXCLUSIVE WHITENIZER(Vitamin c),i've used it for about 3 days now ,and what i noticed is that after i finish bathing,it doesn't itch much,but once i apply the cream,it starts itching for about few minutes.
What could be the cause of the itching?
Fair and white soap is good cos i like the particles i feel on the soap.
Advice me please,what soap or cream can i use to even tone my skin and make me a bit lighter? undecided
Re: Please Advice Me, Thanks by optional1(f): 3:09pm On May 02, 2017
lemme clear road for those who might answer you...
Good luck
Re: Please Advice Me, Thanks by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 02, 2017
goodwishes:
I have skin discolouratioon on my upper back and hand,so i decided to buy one jennifer lopez soap(secret....can't remember the name now,i used it for almost a month but i noticed that whenever i'm out from the bathroom,my leg starts itching me,but i don't scratch it,to avoid rashes or any form of irritation to appear,then when i apply my cream(VEET GOLD CREAM(ORANGE CAN)i started using this cream with the soap,its also not up to a month) it increases,but once i'm dressed after few minutes,it'll stop. I really don't know what could be the cause, i just bought another soap,FAIR AND WHITE EXCLUSIVE WHITENIZER(Vitamin c),i've used it for about 3 days now ,and what i noticed is that after i finish bathing,it doesn't itch much,but once i apply the cream,it starts itching for about few minutes.
What could be the cause of the itching?
Fair and white soap is good cos i like the particles i feel on the soap.
Advice me please,what soap or cream can i use to even tone my skin and make me a bit lighter? undecided

Have u tried kojic soap? This soap is not a whitening soap but a lightening soap so dont worry u wont look like bobrisky grin...this is good as well for sensitive skin.. i dunno if Nigerian market are selling this type of soap but here in Asia this is very popular soap..Or u can try kojic + glutathione soap if u want to have a fairer skin.. wink

But always remember , the results may vary grin
Re: Please Advice Me, Thanks by goodwishes: 3:17pm On May 02, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Have u tried kojic soap? This soap is not a whitening soap but a lightening soap so dont worry u wont look like bobrisky grin...this is good as well for sensitive skin.. i dunno if Nigerian market are selling this type of soap but here in Asia this is very popular soap..Or u can try kojic + glutathione soap if u want to have a fairer skin.. wink

But always remember , the results may vary grin
I remember seeing this Kojic soap when i was buying my fair and white soap. Hope it won't give me stretchmark oo
Your last paragraph, what do u mean by this "but always remember,the results may vary" Can u explain? Thanks smiley
Re: Please Advice Me, Thanks by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 02, 2017
goodwishes:
I remember seeing this Kojic soap when i was buying my fair and white soap. Hope it won't give me stretchmark oo
Your last paragraph, what do u mean by this "but always remember,the results may vary" Can u explain? Thanks smiley

grin

What i mean here, it depends how ur skin will react to the soap...like some other girls may take 1-2 wks to see the result and some other girls wil take up to 1 month to see the difference. Thats y i said the result may vary ma'am.
Re: Please Advice Me, Thanks by goodwishes: 12:38pm On May 03, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

What i mean here, it depends how ur skin will react to the soap...like some other girls may take 1-2 wks to see the result and some other girls wil take up to 1 month to see the difference. Thats y i said the result may vary ma'am.
okay
Re: Please Advice Me, Thanks by seoxpert(m): 4:09pm On May 03, 2017
More contributions please, I am loving this......(I feel like an eavesdropper)
Re: Please Advice Me, Thanks by goodwishes: 1:05pm On May 05, 2017
Contributions please

(1) (Reply)

Broke Out Between White / What Do You Have For Sale? Create A Fashion Shop Today / Sisterlocks Retightening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.