Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Davies Blaze Wins Mr Ideal Nigeria (Tourism). All Thanks To You Guys - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Davies Blaze Wins Mr Ideal Nigeria (Tourism). All Thanks To You Guys (13399 Views)

Davies Blaze: Mr Ideal Nigeria 2019 Contestant Needs Nairalanders' Vote / Davies Blaze, A Nairalander, For A Spot At Mr Ideal Nigeria 2019 / William Masvinu Wins Mr Ugliest Man In Zimbabwe 2017 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davies Blaze Wins Mr Ideal Nigeria (Tourism). All Thanks To You Guys by daviesblaze(m): 9:42am On May 06, 2019
The Journey they say, aint easy. But all thanks to you guys, my family, my number one fans and of course, my most trusted an reliable critics. Lol

So the grande finale of the competition was held on 4th of May 2019. Camp was awesome and the competition was damn tense. TBH I thought I didn't even stand a chance to make it to top 16. Everyone came prepared and I was kinda the exception. Didn't ace my charity icon, couldn't even afford my costumes, suit was whack. Lol. So technically I just took myself to lagos with just myself, by myself, on myself. Lol

Well all thanks to God and my appreciation to you guy.
I was called up for top 16, before you know top 6.....ahhh. That was when my chest started doing me jigim jigim grin grin wink

All the same, I never expected to be even a first prince talkless of being a second runner up. When I was announced as Mr Ideal Tourism, I went blank cus I never experrerit cheesy

Once again, thanks a lot guys you made I possible. My special appreciation to Lalasticlala for his support. Thanks alot sir.

@ubunja @Harddon @HARDDON, @WHIZKIDEFE @Youngzubi @Centino @Toks2008 @alexistaiwo @Seun @Lhimeet @IamPlato.@tosyne2much. My Ogas them, Thanks a million times over. Love you guys

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davies Blaze Wins Mr Ideal Nigeria (Tourism). All Thanks To You Guys by lalasticlala(m): 9:48am On May 06, 2019
Congratulations

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davies Blaze Wins Mr Ideal Nigeria (Tourism). All Thanks To You Guys by Nobody: 9:54am On May 06, 2019
Good stuff..anyway i was part of the critics.. but you try sha...

2 Likes

Re: Davies Blaze Wins Mr Ideal Nigeria (Tourism). All Thanks To You Guys by Nobody: 9:57am On May 06, 2019
Congrats. We need to see d face better
Re: Davies Blaze Wins Mr Ideal Nigeria (Tourism). All Thanks To You Guys by Oche211(m): 9:59am On May 06, 2019
Congrats
Re: Davies Blaze Wins Mr Ideal Nigeria (Tourism). All Thanks To You Guys by sKeetz(m): 10:13am On May 06, 2019
You dont need the face to masturbate
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Congrats. We need to see d face better

18 Likes

Re: Davies Blaze Wins Mr Ideal Nigeria (Tourism). All Thanks To You Guys by dreamwords: 10:16am On May 06, 2019
grin afonja men are weak, flat chested men, they can never win something like this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davies Blaze Wins Mr Ideal Nigeria (Tourism). All Thanks To You Guys by AdemolaA2: 10:17am On May 06, 2019
Congrats Bro ...
meanwhile , Today is my birthday peeps ... Help me celebrate God for keeping me going with his blessings upon blessings peeps !!!

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davies Blaze Wins Mr Ideal Nigeria (Tourism). All Thanks To You Guys by Amowap2019(m): 10:17am On May 06, 2019
NL Girls right now

9 Likes

Re: Davies Blaze Wins Mr Ideal Nigeria (Tourism). All Thanks To You Guys by Biglittlelois(f): 10:18am On May 06, 2019
Guys with all muscles is just a no no.....Anyway congrats.

6 Likes

Re: Davies Blaze Wins Mr Ideal Nigeria (Tourism). All Thanks To You Guys by bettercreature(m): 10:18am On May 06, 2019
I knew he was going to win it.He is almost perfect

1 Like

Re: Davies Blaze Wins Mr Ideal Nigeria (Tourism). All Thanks To You Guys by Centino: 10:18am On May 06, 2019
Congrats man!
Re: Davies Blaze Wins Mr Ideal Nigeria (Tourism). All Thanks To You Guys by WIDETHOUGHT: 10:19am On May 06, 2019
HARDWORK FOREVER PAYS. CONGRATULATIONS.
Re: Davies Blaze Wins Mr Ideal Nigeria (Tourism). All Thanks To You Guys by namiji2598: 10:19am On May 06, 2019
meserey bro.....nsoso GOD
Re: Davies Blaze Wins Mr Ideal Nigeria (Tourism). All Thanks To You Guys by infogenius(m): 10:19am On May 06, 2019
Congratulations friends. Lines are beginning to fall into place for you.

3 Likes

Re: Davies Blaze Wins Mr Ideal Nigeria (Tourism). All Thanks To You Guys by ofiko123(m): 10:21am On May 06, 2019
Congratulations..
Re: Davies Blaze Wins Mr Ideal Nigeria (Tourism). All Thanks To You Guys by jamace(m): 10:22am On May 06, 2019
Congrats bro. cool
Re: Davies Blaze Wins Mr Ideal Nigeria (Tourism). All Thanks To You Guys by PLATO1U(m): 10:22am On May 06, 2019
Business section dem gang. Congrats
Re: Davies Blaze Wins Mr Ideal Nigeria (Tourism). All Thanks To You Guys by ennon92(m): 10:22am On May 06, 2019
Congratulations!...I prefer this thread to Tonto's and co
Re: Davies Blaze Wins Mr Ideal Nigeria (Tourism). All Thanks To You Guys by lonelydora: 10:22am On May 06, 2019
Congratulations bro.

That is how one day we will all vote for Seun or Lalasticlala for President of Nigeria and they will win, if only they can declare interest
Re: Davies Blaze Wins Mr Ideal Nigeria (Tourism). All Thanks To You Guys by ennon92(m): 10:22am On May 06, 2019
dreamwords:
grin afonja men are weak, flat chested men, they can never win something like this
abinrun omo

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davies Blaze Wins Mr Ideal Nigeria (Tourism). All Thanks To You Guys by Godsgift7837: 10:23am On May 06, 2019
Why just why? grin
sKeetz:
You dont need the face to masturbate

4 Likes

Re: Davies Blaze Wins Mr Ideal Nigeria (Tourism). All Thanks To You Guys by toprealman: 10:23am On May 06, 2019
Things have really changed. Back in the days.....none of these guys will smell application form sef. When men show, you go tell yaself the truth

1 Like

Re: Davies Blaze Wins Mr Ideal Nigeria (Tourism). All Thanks To You Guys by dreamwords: 10:24am On May 06, 2019
ennon92:
abinrun omo
Olo ori nla

2 Likes

Re: Davies Blaze Wins Mr Ideal Nigeria (Tourism). All Thanks To You Guys by kheny12(m): 10:25am On May 06, 2019
Felicitaciones, hermano- congratulation bro
Re: Davies Blaze Wins Mr Ideal Nigeria (Tourism). All Thanks To You Guys by rummmy: 10:25am On May 06, 2019
Let me buy space in case
Re: Davies Blaze Wins Mr Ideal Nigeria (Tourism). All Thanks To You Guys by ennon92(m): 10:27am On May 06, 2019
dreamwords:

Olo ori nla
ur own don cast o, ase omo afonja ni e, o wa'n tarae l'opo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davies Blaze Wins Mr Ideal Nigeria (Tourism). All Thanks To You Guys by Nobody: 10:28am On May 06, 2019
The op is very hot.
See six pack.

1 Like

Re: Davies Blaze Wins Mr Ideal Nigeria (Tourism). All Thanks To You Guys by Eife(m): 10:31am On May 06, 2019
Congratulations bro!!!!!
Re: Davies Blaze Wins Mr Ideal Nigeria (Tourism). All Thanks To You Guys by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:32am On May 06, 2019
Stephani3e:
The op is very hot.
See six pack.

Six pack or six Cars?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Best Thread And Link When Searching For Lace Styles / Girlie, I Don't Want To See Your Ugly Buttocks In Low-rise Jeans! / Northern Ankara Styles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.