Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,045 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story (34973 Views)

Pretty Mike shares tips on 'How Not To Be A 40 Seconds Man', Tonto Dikeh reacts / 'I Dare Not Troll Tonto Dikeh': AY Tells His Followers / Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex-Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by SalamRushdie: 8:37pm On May 02, 2017
Now it's obvious Tonto Dike planned this script
Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 02, 2017
Haters above me would never see good in anyone because they are all hypocrites! undecided
Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by SweetJoystick(m): 8:38pm On May 02, 2017
Basildvalour:
All of these in one day?

Hit, almost died,
Rushed to the hospital,
Lost consciousness and waiting to regain it before he could speak and be asked his real name,
Recovered same day,
Discharged same day,
Had food in a cosy eatery same day,
Went shopping same day, and
Went home same day.

What a story!
cheesy obviously not same day. Na season film grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by Basildvalour(m): 8:39pm On May 02, 2017
oruma19:
y d doubts? Isn't it possible? It happened Na shuooo. Thumbs up to Tontolet. May God settle u speedily.
Doubt, did you perceive any? Try sniffing through again.
Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by rupeelicious(f): 8:39pm On May 02, 2017
Why didnt she let the poor boy spread the good news?
I'm not at all against philanthropy, but whistleblowing after the act pisses me off.
Help someone, and go on on our way.
How can somebody who was helping a dying soul have the mind, composure and time to take clear pix like these?
Cheap popularity! Not just on her part, but on many other celebrities and NGO founders
Smh

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by seansage(m): 8:43pm On May 02, 2017
Husband and wife dey do their tins separately. And una no fit settle una difrences. Na Wa o
Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by fof1: 8:43pm On May 02, 2017
Basildvalour:
All of these in one day?

Hit, almost died,
Rushed to the hospital,
Lost consciousness and waiting to regain it before he could speak and be asked his real name,
Recovered same day,
Discharged same day,
Went home same day.

What a story!

SO WHAT ARE INSINUATING NOW, IS D STORY UNTRUE? APPRECIATE GOD AND D DEED OF KINDNESS. THIS WRITE IS TO ENCOURAGE PEOPLE OR OTHERS LIKE U AND ME TO DO GOOD,SHOW UR HUMANITY IN UR OWN LITTLE CORNER / WAY. PLS DON'T BE SACARSTIC ORNEGATIVE TO EVERY POSITIVISM..
Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by Basildvalour(m): 8:45pm On May 02, 2017
fof1:

SO WHAT ARE INSINUATING NOW, IS D STORY UNTRUE? APPRECIATE GOD AND D DEED OF KINDNESS. THIS WRITE IS TO ENCOURAGE PEOPLE OR OTHERS LIKE U AND ME TO DO GOOD,SHOW UR HUMANITY IN UR OWN LITTLE CORNER / WAY. PLS DON'T BE SACARSTIC ORNEGATIVE TO EVERY POSITIVISM..
You just called it a story. What more do you want me to say

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 02, 2017
CXLVII:

Na to go dey find correct spot/places wey I fit dey fall from bike be that o...

Dangote fit go pick me up from there....

na weytin i wan dey do sev coolcool
Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by juzclean: 8:47pm On May 02, 2017
Dis one resemble who fit buy jamb form
Abegi
See as he fresh
And he said he is poor.
All na wash.
She was thr to take pics of him
But no pix of the keke in motion
Or something
So d guys in keke napep were robbing u in broad day light and nobody witnessed it or chased after them.
Sounds like tales by moonlight.

Scam everywhere.
And d next thing he dey open chest dey chop
And u where thr to take selfies of him
Tonto jus wan stay relevant
Social media na by force
Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by Ipfreely: 8:48pm On May 02, 2017
Oh please. This all seems rather stage managed to me.
Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by CXLVII: 8:50pm On May 02, 2017
nnamdi1998:
na weytin i wan dey do sev coolcool

No enter my spot o... unless I go cast you!

Na Bourdillon for Ikoyi me I won dey fall on weekly basis!

No near the area abeg!
Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by Toniapsalm121(f): 8:54pm On May 02, 2017
I tot was only me that didn't understanding the story or history from tonto.

Thank MMM is paying 10%. Glory to Jesus Honour to Mary.
Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 02, 2017
CXLVII:

No enter my spot o... unless I go cast you!
Na Bourdillon for Ikoyi me I won dey fall on weekly basis!
No near the area abeg!
gringrin

Na aso rock i wan do my own....osinbajo fit show me love tonguetongue
Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 02, 2017
nollywood in action

Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by crowntoro(f): 8:57pm On May 02, 2017
Basildvalour:
All of these in one day?

Hit, almost died,
Rushed to the hospital,
Recovered same day,
Discharged same day,
Went home same day.

What a story!
I don laugh tire

The story get k-leg grin grin
Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by nnokwa042(m): 8:59pm On May 02, 2017
The guy is even from my town what a small world
Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 02, 2017
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by enemyofprogress: 9:00pm On May 02, 2017
Dis kind thing go dey hungry some nairalander especially funjosh and ajepako
Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by Boldtrust(m): 9:00pm On May 02, 2017
Another Nollywood movie. Part 2 please?
Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by LoveMe4real(f): 9:01pm On May 02, 2017
Basildvalour:
All of these in one day?

Hit, almost died,
Rushed to the hospital,
Recovered same day,
Discharged same day,
Went home same day.

What a story!

Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 02, 2017
his 23 and am 12
Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by nextstep(m): 9:06pm On May 02, 2017
Chukabiz:
People rescue lives, feed hungry people, cloth the naked, offer financial help to people everyday and they do not go about broadcasting it but these celebrities would give someone #50 and let the whole world know about it.

Matthew 6:1-4 ESV

“Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven. “Thus, when you give to the needy, sound no trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may be praised by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you.

Is there no space for publicizing the good that one does so other celebrities and regular people can be inspired to do the same for somebody else? All we hear on the news is bad things about this hard country so to have examples of people helping people is very encouraging.
Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by fortunechy(m): 9:08pm On May 02, 2017
must she take pic....... mchteeeeeew
Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by LoveMe4real(f): 9:08pm On May 02, 2017
oruma19:
y d doubts? Isn't it possible? It happened Na shuooo. Thumbs up to Tontolet. May God settle u speedily.
are u an eyewitness
Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by Toniapsalm121(f): 9:12pm On May 02, 2017
Tot am not only not not understanding tonto story or history. Thank God MMM is paying
10% . Glory to Jesus Honour to Mary
Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by Sarah20A(f): 9:12pm On May 02, 2017
Na this old man wan enroll for jamb? undecided
Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by Bukayot: 9:12pm On May 02, 2017
Lobatan minus your salary
Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by FieryJustice(m): 9:13pm On May 02, 2017
Can anyone tell me the title of this movie. #attention seekers everywhere sad
Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by toseen7: 9:15pm On May 02, 2017
Basildvalour:
All of these in one day?

Hit, almost died,
Rushed to the hospital,
Recovered same day,
Discharged same day,
Went home same day.

What a story!
grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of The Man Tonto Dikeh Rescued From One Chance Robbers, He Tells His Story by Naijaarchive(m): 9:24pm On May 02, 2017
JAMB Form Ke.. Is it for his son? And Being Pushed Out Of a Moving tricycle With No Bruise, bandage or plasters, discharged from hospital the same day with such accident... Issorite... Tonto Wehdone ma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Anto Pregnant? - Fans Ask Evicted BBNaija Housemate (Photo) / Adekunle Gold Confirms Marrying Simi As He Shares Message To Fans / Jyothi Matharoo Goes Topless In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.