Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Pst Sam And Nike Adeyemi Gushes Over Each Other On Their 24thwedding Anniversary - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pst Sam And Nike Adeyemi Gushes Over Each Other On Their 24thwedding Anniversary (452 Views)

Pastor Sam Adeyemi And Nike Adeyemi Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary / Pastor Nike Adeyemi Dancing Zanku And Leg Work / Pastor Sam And Nike Adeyemi Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pst Sam And Nike Adeyemi Gushes Over Each Other On Their 24thwedding Anniversary by BaesDiary: 9:17pm On May 02, 2017
Beautiful couple - Pastor Sam Adeyemi and Nike Adeyemi celebrate their 24th wedding anniversary today. We appreciate God for the beautiful gift of a wonderful marriage to this couple. We also thank them for being a shining example to the world and for modelling what a marriage found in Christian should be.

In light of this celebration,  beautiful Mrs Nike Adeyemi shared this amazing message on her facebook page:

"It's been an amazing journey since the day exactly 24years ago I said "I do" to this handsome young man. We are not perfect at all.... God's Word is, so I see him and he sees me through the eyes of God's Word. Thank you Lord for your grace and Love that found us and keeps us going.#24Marriedyears #jesuslovers #hangoutbuddy #bestfriends@thesamadeyemi kiss"

Her husband, Pastor Sam Adeyemi also shared on his social media pages these words:

“Today I thank God for giving me such a precious, loving and beautiful life partner.
You are sweet, caring compassionate and above all full of Love. On this day I would like to cherish with you all the precious moments once again.
Happy Wedding Anniversary my sweetheart. I love you now and always @nikeadeyemi”

The couple got married in May 1993, and they are blessed with 3 beautiful children.

It's our prayer that the good lord continue to uphold your home! Congratulations!

Source: http://www.baesdiary.com.ng/2017/05/pastor-sam-and-nike-adeyemi-gushes-over.html

Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Seun
OAM4J

2 Likes

Re: Pst Sam And Nike Adeyemi Gushes Over Each Other On Their 24thwedding Anniversary by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 02, 2017
Beautiful couple

Re: Pst Sam And Nike Adeyemi Gushes Over Each Other On Their 24thwedding Anniversary by josephine123: 9:37pm On May 02, 2017
congrats sir and ma
Re: Pst Sam And Nike Adeyemi Gushes Over Each Other On Their 24thwedding Anniversary by CandidSeeker(m): 12:00am On May 03, 2017
wink

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Interpretation For My Dream Please / I Am Not Backing Out Against Apostle Suleman -stephanie Otobo / Zimbabwe Pastor Claims Talks To ‘god’ On The Phone During Service [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.