Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

I Need A Smart Assistant In Portharcourt - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Smart Assistant In Portharcourt (754 Views)

Urgently In Need Of Office Assistant In Ilupeju Lagos / I Need A Smart Assistant In Portharcourt / Vacancy For A Personal Assistant In An Oil Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Smart Assistant In Portharcourt by onnetcas(m): 9:55pm On May 02, 2017
If you live or know someone that lives in Portharcourt and is in need of a job then this might just be it.

I am starting my business very soon and need an assistant to help me get things going, I work full time for now so won't have the time to get some things done.

I am not a big fan of qualifications or paper certificate so that doesn't matter.

Here are the qualities I am looking for:

1. Be able to speak and write properly.

2. Be willing and able to make cold calls (If you are the type that doesn't like talking to strangers over the phone then this is not for you).

3. Be able to make good presentations.

4. Have a good knowledge of the internet.

5. Being active on the most popular social media platforms (twitter, facebook and instagram) is an added advantage.

What is expected from my end:

1. I don't have an office yet so you"ll be working from home most of the time except when you need to make a presentation to a client. However, daily activity report would be sent to me.

2. Basic pay would be discussed with the chosen candidate.

3. commissions and profit sharing bonuses are also included. The basic pay might not be so superb but with other bonuses, you might be going home with about 200k monthly.

4. Airtime and data would be provided to make your work a smooth one. However, you are required to have your own laptop or at least a desktop.

If you are up for it, send me a mail with not more than 250 words telling me why you are a perfect fit for this. Sell yourself and let me know your capabilities and experience level.

Send all mails to adfusedigital(at)yahoo.com

Entry closes 5/05/2017 at 12am

All applicants must live in Portharcourt

Thank you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need A Smart Assistant In Portharcourt by hightechIT: 10:59pm On May 02, 2017
I can help you get a shared office for just 200k..... Very spacious with all u need inside. .. Call 07035816455

(1) (Reply)

Sulzer Ongoing Recruitment / Marketing Supervisor At Abuja Electricity Distribution Company / Urgent Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.