Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Anthony Joshua Remove Oluwafemi Olaseni Frm Your Name,nigeria Doesnt Deserve You - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Remove Oluwafemi Olaseni Frm Your Name,nigeria Doesnt Deserve You (711 Views)

The Reasons Why Anthony Oluwafemi Joshua Will Always Be in Nigeria / Oluwafemi Balogun For World Chess Cup 2017 In Tbilisi, Georgia / Oluwafemi Oyeleye Signs Contract With Floyd Mayweather's Company. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anthony Joshua Remove Oluwafemi Olaseni Frm Your Name,nigeria Doesnt Deserve You by patoxx: 1:01am On May 03, 2017
Already the people's hero in his hometown the young British gained a whole new planet of admires as he stopped the legendary Wladimir Klitschko in the 11th round of an epic world heavyweight title war.

A Nigerian man has taken to Instagram to share his pain about the way Nigerians are claiming Anthony Joshua after beating the Legendary Wladimir Klitschko.

Read what he said

I'm so irritated at the way Nigerians are claiming Anthony Joshua. abeg how has Nigeria or Nigerians helped him. When he was going in and out of prisons and courts where was Nigeria? I heard he even wanted to represent us in the Olympics we no gree, now everybody is saying Nigerian born"

Where is our Samuel peters we were claiming. Where was Nigeria or Nigerians when his career was being frustrated by "Oyinbo pp" (I'm sure they don't even know). Nigerians mock his face after his fight with Klitschko, do u know he knocked out Klitschko 2/3 times in that bout and I believed was robbed by d unanimous decision going 2 Klitschko. Does anyone care where he is at the moment?

Have you heard of Ike Ibeawuchi? I bet 90% of u avent, well he was a heavy weight champion who knocked out evender holyfield and the 2 Klitschko brothers. like fight with Byrd has d record for the most punches in a heavyweight 1730! In 5 rounds! like threw 973 of those, also a record for an individual in heavyweight boxing. He was on course to being the next world champion until he was setup. Abeg how can someone "attempt" to rape an an ashewo that came to ur room?. Well like was in jail for 14 years after his fight with Byrd for "attempted" rape of a prostitute. How did Nigeria or Nigerians help him?

We are claiming Anthony Joshua, go to national stadium and see potentially great boxers and athletes in general rotting away with no hope. I train with them and sometimes I almost cry by the things I hear these potential greats going through. When they finally make it through the hardship and succeed one human being wey brush wild be shouting UP NIGERIA!

Anthony Joshua If u get to read this please removed that Oluwafemi Olaseni from your name and fully represent U.K because this joke of a country doesn't deserve u. I wish u the best in ur career and congratulations once again.

What's your take on this? Share this until it gets to Nigerian government, We are really losing a lot! #patogist

http://www.patogist.com/2017/05/anthony-joshua-remove-oluwafemi-olaseni.html

Re: Anthony Joshua Remove Oluwafemi Olaseni Frm Your Name,nigeria Doesnt Deserve You by BasketballGURU(m): 1:08am On May 03, 2017
am totally in accord with thïs
Re: Anthony Joshua Remove Oluwafemi Olaseni Frm Your Name,nigeria Doesnt Deserve You by abescom: 8:44am On May 03, 2017
I won't bother reading based on the headline but must say not everyone has an entitlement mentality.

For some of us, it is what we can do to make our country better and not what the country can do to make us better.
Re: Anthony Joshua Remove Oluwafemi Olaseni Frm Your Name,nigeria Doesnt Deserve You by Homers123(m): 10:36am On May 03, 2017
So you wrote all these epistle to tell a matured man how to live his own life? jeez you are damn pathetic.
Re: Anthony Joshua Remove Oluwafemi Olaseni Frm Your Name,nigeria Doesnt Deserve You by Saintsquare(m): 1:05pm On May 03, 2017
hmmm why I'm I not surprised?

(1) (Reply)

OMG!!! Neymar Beats Messi And Ronaldo As Football's Most Valuable Player - Top10 / Transfer News!! Chelsea Finally Land Monaco’s Bakayoko / BREAKING: Neymar Has Agreed To Join PSG For A Deal Worth £450 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.