Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Tboss, Tiwa Savage And Annie Idibia Stun At Birthday Bash - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss, Tiwa Savage And Annie Idibia Stun At Birthday Bash (44298 Views)

Annie Idibia Stun In Massive Cleveage Baring Outfit To Headies Award (photos) / Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) / Mr Ibu & His Wife At Birthday Party Of Their Friend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tboss, Tiwa Savage And Annie Idibia Stun At Birthday Bash by Threebear(m): 1:49am On May 03, 2017
The beautiful big brother finalist posed it up with Mrs idibia and Tiwa savage at a high class birthday bash.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tboss, Tiwa Savage And Annie Idibia Stun At Birthday Bash by Nobody: 1:50am On May 03, 2017
Aww am stunned by tboss the stunner grin

Funny thing be say some people go still open this thread and complain, the topic stated clearly say na Tboss o.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tboss, Tiwa Savage And Annie Idibia Stun At Birthday Bash by Threebear(m): 3:06am On May 03, 2017
fuckerstard:
Aww am stunned by tboss the stunner grin

Funny thing be say some people go still open this thread and complain, the topic stated clearly say na Tboss o.
Please can you help me tag the moderators that usually move these kind of things to front page.

2 Likes

Re: Tboss, Tiwa Savage And Annie Idibia Stun At Birthday Bash by BreezyCB(m): 3:47am On May 03, 2017
Beautiful

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss, Tiwa Savage And Annie Idibia Stun At Birthday Bash by YungJo207(m): 4:00am On May 03, 2017
If this is the so called tboss girl they say is beautiful and they call this beauty then pardon my manners I don't want to get married to a beautiful lady.

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tboss, Tiwa Savage And Annie Idibia Stun At Birthday Bash by Ruler2: 6:09am On May 03, 2017
YungJo207:
If this is the so called tboss girl they say is beautiful and they call this beauty then pardon my manners I don't want to get married to a beautiful lady.
She is beautiful

112 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tboss, Tiwa Savage And Annie Idibia Stun At Birthday Bash by stankelz: 6:29am On May 03, 2017
wow she looks gorgeous in diz pics.I'm beginning to like this tboss,mayb it's because of d controversies surrounding her...I been no lyk am o

9 Likes

Re: Tboss, Tiwa Savage And Annie Idibia Stun At Birthday Bash by toygod2: 7:21am On May 03, 2017
Wait
No be ebuka dey the background for the first pix.. Hmmm, em don dey run package small, small
Nigerians speculations were right afterall, no wonder the favoritism. grin

Meanwhile, for the remaining pix, the upcoming celeb [T-boss] come fine pass the 2 already made celebs.

Breeze don blow, fowl yansh..... We see am.
Celebrities & heavy make DOWN. Lol

Especially that Anita idibia, why she dey look like...... AKPARAWA EKPO cry

11 Likes

Re: Tboss, Tiwa Savage And Annie Idibia Stun At Birthday Bash by Nobody: 7:45am On May 03, 2017

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tboss, Tiwa Savage And Annie Idibia Stun At Birthday Bash by Nickymezor(f): 7:55am On May 03, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Tboss, Tiwa Savage And Annie Idibia Stun At Birthday Bash by Threebear(m): 8:06am On May 03, 2017
toygod2:
Wait
No be ebuka dey the background for the first pix.. Hmmm, em don dey run package small, small
Nigerians speculations were right afterall, no wonder the favoritism. grin

Meanwhile, for the remaining pix, the upcoming celeb [T-boss] come fine pass the 2 already made celebs.

Breeze don blow, fowl yansh..... We see am.
Celebrities & heavy make DOWN. Lol

Especially that Anita idibia, why she dey look like...... AKPARAWA EKPO cry
grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tboss, Tiwa Savage And Annie Idibia Stun At Birthday Bash by hernandson(m): 8:19am On May 03, 2017
MAKE UNA clear road

boss nation are here in the building!!!! stop hating the queen!!!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss, Tiwa Savage And Annie Idibia Stun At Birthday Bash by hernandson(m): 8:20am On May 03, 2017

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss, Tiwa Savage And Annie Idibia Stun At Birthday Bash by Kimtahee: 8:21am On May 03, 2017
Cc:lalasticala
Re: Tboss, Tiwa Savage And Annie Idibia Stun At Birthday Bash by hernandson(m): 8:21am On May 03, 2017
YungJo207:
your people would be happy u were even thinking of marrying her,talk less of marrying her

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss, Tiwa Savage And Annie Idibia Stun At Birthday Bash by veekid(m): 8:23am On May 03, 2017
Which one is Tboss? Is she a politician?
Re: Tboss, Tiwa Savage And Annie Idibia Stun At Birthday Bash by hardywaltz(m): 8:24am On May 03, 2017
My side chick
Re: Tboss, Tiwa Savage And Annie Idibia Stun At Birthday Bash by Nobody: 8:24am On May 03, 2017
cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss, Tiwa Savage And Annie Idibia Stun At Birthday Bash by MrGreenMavro: 8:24am On May 03, 2017
grin
Re: Tboss, Tiwa Savage And Annie Idibia Stun At Birthday Bash by Nobody: 8:24am On May 03, 2017
Though I don't like Tboss. Nah, not a bit...but she is pretty

2 Likes

Re: Tboss, Tiwa Savage And Annie Idibia Stun At Birthday Bash by lonelydora: 8:25am On May 03, 2017
Omotola didn't display her breast publicly and she's famous. Why do these girls display theirs?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss, Tiwa Savage And Annie Idibia Stun At Birthday Bash by DIKEnaWAR: 8:25am On May 03, 2017
Tiwa looks like she just came out of the oven.

9 Likes

Re: Tboss, Tiwa Savage And Annie Idibia Stun At Birthday Bash by tydi(m): 8:25am On May 03, 2017
So dah shit big brother show automatically makes someone a celebrity, I think giving it a try isn't a bad idea.

make next year own reach first!
Re: Tboss, Tiwa Savage And Annie Idibia Stun At Birthday Bash by wellmax(m): 8:26am On May 03, 2017
Why is she covering her bwest, we all have already seen it na, so no need covering again.
Re: Tboss, Tiwa Savage And Annie Idibia Stun At Birthday Bash by Shittaakeem(m): 8:26am On May 03, 2017
Boobs
Firm boobs cry
Big firm boobs
I must resist Vaseline
I Must resist

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss, Tiwa Savage And Annie Idibia Stun At Birthday Bash by Misterdhee1(m): 8:26am On May 03, 2017
Ruler2:

She is beautiful
She is yellow not beautiful in that sense. Gene is older than her, still looks very pretty. This one don even old pass her age

3 Likes

Re: Tboss, Tiwa Savage And Annie Idibia Stun At Birthday Bash by holluphemydavid(m): 8:26am On May 03, 2017
dis girl is going places
Re: Tboss, Tiwa Savage And Annie Idibia Stun At Birthday Bash by Threebear(m): 8:26am On May 03, 2017
grin grin grin
Their father !
Front page at last.

1 Like

Re: Tboss, Tiwa Savage And Annie Idibia Stun At Birthday Bash by Agbafs2005(m): 8:26am On May 03, 2017
Hmmmm...tboss abi tboobs

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido's Look In Secondary School. OBO Is A Butty! / Hushpuppi Shades Oge Okoye And Kcee / Xandy Kamel: Handsome Men Are Sexually Weak, I’d Rather Date An Ugly Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.