Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Mercy Aigbe' Reacts To Husband, Lanre Gentry's Claims - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe' Reacts To Husband, Lanre Gentry's Claims (32795 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Twitter Trend As People Compare Her To Lionel Messi / Mercy Aigbe Reacts To "The Chef Chi Show" Deal By Chioma & Davido / Mercy Aigbe's Husband, Lanre Gentry On The Run, Three Suspects Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe' Reacts To Husband, Lanre Gentry's Claims by alozie27(m): 9:38am On May 03, 2017
all na wash . social media marriage.please west OG pass me my Kush.
Re: Mercy Aigbe' Reacts To Husband, Lanre Gentry's Claims by seunny4lif(m): 9:38am On May 03, 2017
Dubai today
London tomorrow
Money finished and now you are disturbing our peace

Re: Mercy Aigbe' Reacts To Husband, Lanre Gentry's Claims by jfleece(m): 9:38am On May 03, 2017
What's all this rubbish? Every time mercy Aigbe!!!!!!!!! Does the world revolve around her??... Any mod that brings this woman to fp.. I will call the police.. My head don full!!!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe' Reacts To Husband, Lanre Gentry's Claims by hernandson(m): 9:39am On May 03, 2017
she lives with him for 7years!! and he has been beaten her, sounds like Hollywood movie to me,let's remember she can act ooo
Re: Mercy Aigbe' Reacts To Husband, Lanre Gentry's Claims by ogobaby23(f): 9:41am On May 03, 2017
That's what happens when people fall out of love, accusations and counter-accusations
Re: Mercy Aigbe' Reacts To Husband, Lanre Gentry's Claims by Semper247(m): 9:41am On May 03, 2017
Lalasticlala, why are u always reporting aigbe's problems....

Is the domestic violence ur violence? undecided
Re: Mercy Aigbe' Reacts To Husband, Lanre Gentry's Claims by Nobody: 9:42am On May 03, 2017
Mtcheew

Re: Mercy Aigbe' Reacts To Husband, Lanre Gentry's Claims by Sirpaul(m): 9:43am On May 03, 2017
you can say yeyeterabyte in Arole's voice
teeboi73:
Set of immature and irresponsible yeyebrities ,displaying their dirty linen in public

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe' Reacts To Husband, Lanre Gentry's Claims by brenister10: 9:46am On May 03, 2017
But why bring it to the public. Set of immature celebrities. Just try and settle it or if not move on. Enough of all this hullabaloo. From Funke Akindele to Tiwa Savage to Toyin Aimakhu , later it was Tonto Dike and now Mercy Aigbe. Enough of this please. Lesson to all ladies is that please look before you leap
Re: Mercy Aigbe' Reacts To Husband, Lanre Gentry's Claims by omooba969(m): 9:52am On May 03, 2017
adontcare:
Divorce will be better

Easy way out, isn't it? cool

Re: Mercy Aigbe' Reacts To Husband, Lanre Gentry's Claims by annyberry: 9:55am On May 03, 2017
wen she was busy disturbing us in Oregun,she know know Abi come here now DEy worry person.
Re: Mercy Aigbe' Reacts To Husband, Lanre Gentry's Claims by omooba969(m): 9:57am On May 03, 2017
ogobaby23:
That's what happens when people fall out of love, accusations and counter-accusations

smiley

Re: Mercy Aigbe' Reacts To Husband, Lanre Gentry's Claims by IkpuMmadu: 10:03am On May 03, 2017
IgweBUIKE1:
yeye dey smell

DONT THIS GIRL GET TIRED

IKE GWURU NWA
Re: Mercy Aigbe' Reacts To Husband, Lanre Gentry's Claims by bigfather(m): 10:36am On May 03, 2017
chimebube:
Yesterday, Lanre Gentry, who is at the center of a domestic abuse incident, decided to take his wife and Nollywood Actress, Mercy Aigbe down the memory lane. Lanre who in his post alleged that when he started with his wife, nobody knew her, and even went further to disclose that he has tolerated what no man can tolerate in their years of marriage, has gotten a reply from his wife.

In her 'toxic people' post, which is alleged to be a reply to her husband's post, she alleged that when a toxic person can no longer control you, they try to control how others see you. Here's her post;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/assault-case-actress-mercy-aigbe-reacts.html

Family issue....
Re: Mercy Aigbe' Reacts To Husband, Lanre Gentry's Claims by eternalcity(m): 10:36am On May 03, 2017
So she is now feeling free abi? If not that the cover was blown open by social media monitoring spirits, she would still be in the house receiving the blows yet forming Queen of fashionistas
Re: Mercy Aigbe' Reacts To Husband, Lanre Gentry's Claims by Motolank: 10:41am On May 03, 2017
person dey beat this kind fine gurl. naija men sha? chaaii
Re: Mercy Aigbe' Reacts To Husband, Lanre Gentry's Claims by Heartmender1: 10:51am On May 03, 2017
grin

Re: Mercy Aigbe' Reacts To Husband, Lanre Gentry's Claims by mickeymimi: 10:57am On May 03, 2017
What could have gone wrong ... is there another lady?
It seems what goes round ...comes around.........
He bad mouthed his first wife..............and now ...............................he is bashing you.....

I remember your interview in 2011

My hubby's first wife is happy i married him----Mercy Aigbe

https://www.nollywoodgists.com/news/14212/my-hubbys-first-wife-is-happy-i-married-him-mercy-.html

...............................................................................................................................

and your hubby said

My greatest regret is my first marriage’ – Mercy Aigbe's husband, Larry Gentry opens up

http://www.kemifilani.com/2015/11/my-greatest-regret-is-my-first-marriage.html
Re: Mercy Aigbe' Reacts To Husband, Lanre Gentry's Claims by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 03, 2017
This is what happens when you think there is something called "perfect marriage".

Celebrity marriage is a tale of it own.
Re: Mercy Aigbe' Reacts To Husband, Lanre Gentry's Claims by Omoteyi(m): 1:08pm On May 03, 2017
!
!!
!!!
""""""and I warned you bro!
Nigeria celebrities are not good for marriage.
O roju aiye tikara re........(Ijesha Dialect)
Re: Mercy Aigbe' Reacts To Husband, Lanre Gentry's Claims by seunfape(m): 1:18pm On May 03, 2017
Her reply is like crucible in the oven, nothing remains in her brain. contradicting and confused sentence
Re: Mercy Aigbe' Reacts To Husband, Lanre Gentry's Claims by BerryAnny(m): 1:49pm On May 03, 2017
Drienzia:
This thing pain her well well.

Most of these celebs forming strong after marriage clash, this is how they behave behind the screen
@yhur signature,Athletico Madrid and Dortmund are awwt. Let watch aww Juve's story unfolds 2nyt.
Re: Mercy Aigbe' Reacts To Husband, Lanre Gentry's Claims by Drienzia: 2:53pm On May 03, 2017
BerryAnny:

@yhur signature,Athletico Madrid and Dortmund are awwt. Let watch aww Juve's story unfolds 2nyt.
When a team wins the trophy. I will quote u
Re: Mercy Aigbe' Reacts To Husband, Lanre Gentry's Claims by oodua1stson: 8:58pm On May 03, 2017
Eleribu. When you de spend him money do slay queen him mo de toxic then oo

I blame the man sef. He suppose beat sense enter your head
Re: Mercy Aigbe' Reacts To Husband, Lanre Gentry's Claims by Drienzia: 11:11pm On May 03, 2017
BerryAnny:

its a juve Madrid final, be prepared
Re: Mercy Aigbe' Reacts To Husband, Lanre Gentry's Claims by BerryAnny(m): 11:23pm On May 03, 2017
Drienzia:
its a juve Madrid final, be prepared
Kk den,let's wait and see.
Re: Mercy Aigbe' Reacts To Husband, Lanre Gentry's Claims by Drienzia: 10:49pm On May 09, 2017
BerryAnny:
Kk den,let's wait and see.
Watch out for juve bro
Re: Mercy Aigbe' Reacts To Husband, Lanre Gentry's Claims by BerryAnny(m): 11:02pm On May 09, 2017
Drienzia:
Watch out for juve bro
No lele,let's watch how it unfolds in Cardiff.
Re: Mercy Aigbe' Reacts To Husband, Lanre Gentry's Claims by Drienzia: 5:31pm On Jun 03, 2017
BerryAnny:

No lele,let's watch how it unfolds in Cardiff.
Be ready
Re: Mercy Aigbe' Reacts To Husband, Lanre Gentry's Claims by BerryAnny(m): 7:41pm On Jun 03, 2017
Drienzia:
Be ready
Yeah bro. Let's watch as e dey go.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Waje Shuts Down Fan Who Asked For Her Daughter's Instagram Handle / Etinosa Celebrates Being Verified On Instagram After Nude Video Saga / Wizkid Looking 'fresh' In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.