Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

12 Things That Happen During Every Maths Exam (when You Don’t Know Maths) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 12 Things That Happen During Every Maths Exam (when You Don’t Know Maths) (35386 Views)

Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant / 10 Things That Happen During Maths Exam / Exam Candidate Collapsed And Died Amidst Maths Exam Tension(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Things That Happen During Every Maths Exam (when You Don’t Know Maths) by constance500: 9:22pm On May 03, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: 12 Things That Happen During Every Maths Exam (when You Don’t Know Maths) by hernandson(m): 9:46pm On May 03, 2017
when result comes out and the best student you know had C6,and you will be like

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Things That Happen During Every Maths Exam (when You Don’t Know Maths) by hernandson(m): 9:48pm On May 03, 2017
after the maths class when every one are talking about their answers to a particular question

12 Likes

Re: 12 Things That Happen During Every Maths Exam (when You Don’t Know Maths) by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 03, 2017
Kondomatic:
When the friend who refused to help you ask you "how was the exam"
lol, all those idiot friends
Re: 12 Things That Happen During Every Maths Exam (when You Don’t Know Maths) by wakes: 10:20pm On May 03, 2017
e don be
Re: 12 Things That Happen During Every Maths Exam (when You Don’t Know Maths) by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 03, 2017
cheesy grin
Re: 12 Things That Happen During Every Maths Exam (when You Don’t Know Maths) by Brillantman: 10:25pm On May 03, 2017
The face you make when you are sitting between two gurus with different answer coning from them.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Things That Happen During Every Maths Exam (when You Don’t Know Maths) by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 03, 2017
Notwithstanding, I prefer to attempt 100 Maths questions than 60 English questions. English exams no dey get "correct" answer... grin

3 Likes

Re: 12 Things That Happen During Every Maths Exam (when You Don’t Know Maths) by rawpadgin(m): 10:28pm On May 03, 2017
Spyde:
Hmm, mathematics, the easiest subject ever, it died the day I discovered the secret.
can u please tell me the secret?
Re: 12 Things That Happen During Every Maths Exam (when You Don’t Know Maths) by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 03, 2017
okay.
Re: 12 Things That Happen During Every Maths Exam (when You Don’t Know Maths) by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 03, 2017
hernandson:
when result comes out and the best student you know had C6,and you will be like

This is when I pray " Father God, even though na "E" wey I get, I go manage am. Abeg Lord forgive me my sins."

6 Likes

Re: 12 Things That Happen During Every Maths Exam (when You Don’t Know Maths) by JennieCutie4U(f): 10:35pm On May 03, 2017
Spyde:
Hmm, mathematics, the easiest subject ever, it died the day I discovered the secret.
abeg ways d secret... tell me na
Re: 12 Things That Happen During Every Maths Exam (when You Don’t Know Maths) by JennieCutie4U(f): 10:36pm On May 03, 2017
Spyde:
abeg wats d secret... tell me na
Re: 12 Things That Happen During Every Maths Exam (when You Don’t Know Maths) by sammykari99(m): 10:37pm On May 03, 2017
No be lie I can relate to this back then ,I broke the jinx in SS2 that was the turn around making Mathematics look like a piece of cake ,believe in yourself ask friend to help out if you ain't clear.Mathematics is like birthday gift ,my friends will kill to seat close even if is two questions they can dub .

5 Likes

Re: 12 Things That Happen During Every Maths Exam (when You Don’t Know Maths) by 86bee(f): 10:37pm On May 03, 2017
Lol.
Re: 12 Things That Happen During Every Maths Exam (when You Don’t Know Maths) by youngreezy(m): 10:40pm On May 03, 2017
Spyde:
bros abeg share, u no say bible say givas neva lack.
Re: 12 Things That Happen During Every Maths Exam (when You Don’t Know Maths) by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 03, 2017
Spyde:
please what's the secret?
Re: 12 Things That Happen During Every Maths Exam (when You Don’t Know Maths) by AlphaStyles(m): 10:51pm On May 03, 2017
That moment you see the girl that used to form pass aka I 2 know jumping from seat to seat and asking abeg how many u don do and then meets you pls how many have you done

3 Likes

Re: 12 Things That Happen During Every Maths Exam (when You Don’t Know Maths) by daneni1(m): 10:52pm On May 03, 2017
Blessedgurl:
Lolz

Even the so called efikos at one time or the other experienced this.

Mathematics is no respecter of students when you see questions when be like family lineage.

Na true ooo, dem go give u indices, person go solve am enter simultaneous equation all in d form of looking for x wey no dey applicable to life situation.

Abi na simultaneous equation wey be say na matrices u go need to use break d question so as to get answers.

However, maths is not dat difficult, once u are taught, solve as many questions as possible so as to master it.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Things That Happen During Every Maths Exam (when You Don’t Know Maths) by Odkosh: 10:54pm On May 03, 2017
0955eb027:
Baba, laff don tear my belle for here o...
I dey tell you, the op don finish me with laughter. The op tried a lot. those pictures got me cracking.

1 Like

Re: 12 Things That Happen During Every Maths Exam (when You Don’t Know Maths) by olabrad: 11:03pm On May 03, 2017
Upaka:
Exactly the way it was back then.

How u doing, lady. Would like to meet you.

1 Like

Re: 12 Things That Happen During Every Maths Exam (when You Don’t Know Maths) by Phi001(m): 11:07pm On May 03, 2017
What about when you don't have calculator and people refuse to lend you theirs...like me today...that I was solving on paper...mhen na die... grin angry cheesy
Re: 12 Things That Happen During Every Maths Exam (when You Don’t Know Maths) by Daviestunech(m): 11:10pm On May 03, 2017
grin grin

1 Like

Re: 12 Things That Happen During Every Maths Exam (when You Don’t Know Maths) by Youdondeymad: 11:16pm On May 03, 2017
Phi001:
What about when you don't have calculator and people refuse to lend you theirs...like me today...that I was solving on paper...mhen na die... grin angry cheesy
grin grin angry cheesy NA OYOCRACY YOU DEY PRACTICE SO...
Re: 12 Things That Happen During Every Maths Exam (when You Don’t Know Maths) by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 03, 2017
up till now,common bodmas i no know.na internet teach me the rules recently.that was after i don do airforce recruitment exam like 4 times wey i no pass.now airforce no dey set bodmas question again.
Re: 12 Things That Happen During Every Maths Exam (when You Don’t Know Maths) by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 03, 2017
up till now,common bodmas i no know.na internet teach me small rules recently.that was after i don do airforce recruitment exam like 4 times wey i no pass.now airforce no dey set bodmas question again.
Re: 12 Things That Happen During Every Maths Exam (when You Don’t Know Maths) by OnowuOra(m): 11:25pm On May 03, 2017
But that No. 9 picture...... Is that Umaru Dikko for real (name on the Desk)

1 Like

Re: 12 Things That Happen During Every Maths Exam (when You Don’t Know Maths) by Nickymezor(f): 11:41pm On May 03, 2017
They are all so hilarious wink I can relate to some sha
Re: 12 Things That Happen During Every Maths Exam (when You Don’t Know Maths) by Nature8(m): 11:56pm On May 03, 2017
Marvel1206:
12.When you get home and your parents ask you how the exam went, you’ll lie and say it was good.

They’ll still find out when the result comes out sha oh.
http://zikoko.com/list/12-things-that-happen-during-every-maths-exam-when-you-dont-know-maths/
Modified*
Lalasticlala oya come o wink

grin
Re: 12 Things That Happen During Every Maths Exam (when You Don’t Know Maths) by paradigmshift(m): 12:00am On May 04, 2017
Love Machine:
up till now,common bodmas i no know.na internet teach me small rules recently.that was after i don do airforce recruitment exam like 4 times wey i no pass.now airforce no dey set bodmas question again.

u funny die
Re: 12 Things That Happen During Every Maths Exam (when You Don’t Know Maths) by Blessedgurl(f): 12:40am On May 04, 2017
daneni1:

Na true ooo, dem go give u indices, person go solve am enter simultaneous equation all in d form of looking for x wey no dey applicable to life situation.

Abi na simultaneous equation wey be say na matrices u go need to use break d question so as to get answers.

However, maths is not dat difficult, once u are taught, solve as many questions as possible so as to master it.

Maths nor hard but most people like me just don't like it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. / Ten Reasons Why Teaching Is The Best Profession / Riot In Afe Babalola University, Ekiti (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.