Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

12 Things That Happen During Every Maths Exam (when You Don’t Know Maths) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 12 Things That Happen During Every Maths Exam (when You Don’t Know Maths) (35387 Views)

Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant / 10 Things That Happen During Maths Exam / Exam Candidate Collapsed And Died Amidst Maths Exam Tension(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Things That Happen During Every Maths Exam (when You Don’t Know Maths) by KennyID17(m): 12:41am On May 04, 2017
Kondomatic:
When the friend who refused to help you ask you "how was the exam"

More like this... cheesy grin

Re: 12 Things That Happen During Every Maths Exam (when You Don’t Know Maths) by Emmypam(m): 12:52am On May 04, 2017
Spyde:
Hmm, mathematics, the easiest subject ever, it died the day I discovered the secret.
So whats the secret??
Re: 12 Things That Happen During Every Maths Exam (when You Don’t Know Maths) by Spyde(m): 1:31am On May 04, 2017
The secret is what we all know but are too afraid or lazy to do, for me back then in sec sch, i wanted to study engineering but was seriously poor in maths so i had to look for a solution,
1) Passion.
2) Dedication.
3) Mentor (someone who knows it better than you, for me i learn more from my friends than from my teacher, so you just have to know what works for you)
4) change your mindset abt maths

these are just the summary of what can help, as for me i did some SERIOUS things back then in sec school that made math easier,which i might not be able to go into details for now which will really help esp for those who are still in sec school, i might open a thread for that later.
today I am a mech engineer, so u can really know something IF you want to.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Things That Happen During Every Maths Exam (when You Don’t Know Maths) by hernandson(m): 2:19am On May 04, 2017
after checking your result,the subject you didn't even put mind,turns out to be A1 in YORUBA

Re: 12 Things That Happen During Every Maths Exam (when You Don’t Know Maths) by AleeDee(m): 5:45am On May 04, 2017
This is for no 12

Re: 12 Things That Happen During Every Maths Exam (when You Don’t Know Maths) by kechywillz(m): 6:59am On May 04, 2017
Before the exam start,I go don dey search for professional for maths,but wen d time reach make e show u,e go begin dey cover him work
Re: 12 Things That Happen During Every Maths Exam (when You Don’t Know Maths) by tayorh(m): 7:06am On May 04, 2017
My best subject, was also the supply line in my uni days.
Re: 12 Things That Happen During Every Maths Exam (when You Don’t Know Maths) by DavidEsq(m): 7:20am On May 04, 2017
NwannekaUloma:
OMG.. grin
Thus was so me back then in secondary school cheesy cheesy
Waec maths exam was d worst but that bombing on this day newspaper office helped us shaa. ..see d way we scattered just to copy from the best students in maths then cheesy cheesy

Thank God we made it thou cool cool
ThisDay bombing hept u abi?
Your fada ryt now reading dis:

1 Like

Re: 12 Things That Happen During Every Maths Exam (when You Don’t Know Maths) by Handsomecole(m): 7:20am On May 04, 2017
Hahahaha!!! grin grin this is just a perfect description of me.
Re: 12 Things That Happen During Every Maths Exam (when You Don’t Know Maths) by BALLOSKI: 7:21am On May 04, 2017
NwannekaUloma:
OMG.. grin
Waec maths exam was d worst but that bombing on this day newspaper office helped us shaa. ..see d way we scattered just to copy from the best students in maths then cheesy cheesy

this day bombing, when it happened, you were still in secondary school?
Re: 12 Things That Happen During Every Maths Exam (when You Don’t Know Maths) by BALLOSKI: 7:22am On May 04, 2017
Marvel1206:
9.This is you when the teacher walks by you to check your work.

Squeeze your face and act like you’re thinking hard.
where did you get picture of umar dikko in secondary school from?
Re: 12 Things That Happen During Every Maths Exam (when You Don’t Know Maths) by dangwarmai(m): 7:39am On May 04, 2017
That Umar Dikko sef.
Re: 12 Things That Happen During Every Maths Exam (when You Don’t Know Maths) by WhiteSoup: 7:57am On May 04, 2017
NwannekaUloma:
OMG.. grin

Kids everywhere.
Re: 12 Things That Happen During Every Maths Exam (when You Don’t Know Maths) by dy27(m): 7:59am On May 04, 2017
Re: 12 Things That Happen During Every Maths Exam (when You Don’t Know Maths) by Upaka(f): 9:00am On May 04, 2017
olabrad:

How u doing, lady. Would like to meet you.
Ait
Re: 12 Things That Happen During Every Maths Exam (when You Don’t Know Maths) by NwannekaUloma(f): 9:21am On May 04, 2017
BALLOSKI:
this day bombing, when it happened, you were still in secondary school?

that was in 2012 ..yea
Re: 12 Things That Happen During Every Maths Exam (when You Don’t Know Maths) by NwannekaUloma(f): 9:22am On May 04, 2017
DavidEsq:

ThisDay bombing hept u abi?
Your fada ryt now reading dis:

grin grin
Re: 12 Things That Happen During Every Maths Exam (when You Don’t Know Maths) by NwannekaUloma(f): 9:24am On May 04, 2017
WhiteSoup:

Kids everywhere.

Old men everywhere angry angry
Re: 12 Things That Happen During Every Maths Exam (when You Don’t Know Maths) by micjude14: 9:39am On May 04, 2017
we won yesterday and
today we hitting it big again
250 odd available call now
to subscribe.

Re: 12 Things That Happen During Every Maths Exam (when You Don’t Know Maths) by gloryforall: 10:28am On May 04, 2017
today's game just dropped as promised. serious minded and high stakers only.

Re: 12 Things That Happen During Every Maths Exam (when You Don’t Know Maths) by humblemikel(f): 10:40am On May 04, 2017
heckymaicon:
I hate mathematics
WITH EVERYTHING IN ME BRO
Re: 12 Things That Happen During Every Maths Exam (when You Don’t Know Maths) by sunny15: 10:42am On May 04, 2017
Maths! My worst nightmare even till now. Chai.. I can relate to everything!!
Re: 12 Things That Happen During Every Maths Exam (when You Don’t Know Maths) by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 12:52pm On May 04, 2017
Syphax:
When after the exam, other students got "4" as answer but you got 25658575558
only you (1 person) will have mass failure grin
Re: 12 Things That Happen During Every Maths Exam (when You Don’t Know Maths) by ANIEXTY(m): 1:36pm On May 04, 2017
Spyde:
Hmm, mathematics, the easiest subject ever, it died the day I discovered the secret.
And please sir what's that secrete ?
Re: 12 Things That Happen During Every Maths Exam (when You Don’t Know Maths) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
on point OP. I miss my school days.
Re: 12 Things That Happen During Every Maths Exam (when You Don’t Know Maths) by akigbemaru: 11:35am On Nov 15, 2017
Marvel1206:
1.You’ll open the question paper and realize that you don’t know anything.

Hay God!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OAU Vs UNILAG- Students Battle Each Other On Twitter / Images You Would Relate To If You Grew Up Shy In A Nigerian Institution. / He Was Sacked For Making Bad Comments On Report Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.