Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

NDDC 2017 POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION OPEN - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDDC 2017 POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION OPEN (14389 Views)

Application Open: NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2019-2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDDC 2017 POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION OPEN by Nobody: 9:58am On May 03, 2017
SEE: NDDC Postgraduate Scholarship Past Questions

NIGER DELTA DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION
(NDDC)
167 ABA ROAD, PORT HARCOURT
NIGER DELTA DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION
2017 POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP

INTRODUCTION

As part of our Human Resource Development initiatives, the NDDC is embarking on Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship Programme to equip Niger Deltans with relevant training and skills for effective participation in the Local content programme of the current Administration as well as compete globally in various professional fields. The scheme is for suitably qualified applicants with relevant Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree from recognized Universities in the following professional disciplines:

1. Agricultural Sciences
2. Engineering
3. Environmental Sciences
4. Geosciences
5. Information Technology
6. Law
7. Management Sciences
8 Medicine

APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS

1. First degree with minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division for those wishing to undertake a Master’s Degree programme and a good Master’s Degree for PhD candidates from a recognized University.

2. Applicants must have gained admission for a Post Graduate Programme in any of the listed disciplines above, in a foreign University.

3. Applicants who have already enrolled in Overseas’ Universities are NOT eligible to apply.

4. Guarantor’s written consent of good conduct of the applicant from any of the following persons from the applicant’s community/clan.
Member of National Assembly/State House of Assembly
Chairman of the LGA
First Class Traditional Ruler
High Court Judge

5 Persons with evidence of cult membership or criminal record shall not be considered for the award.

6 Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service (NYSC).

MODE OF APPLICATION
Application must be made on-line at the Commission’s website: (www.nddc.gov.ng). With the following attachments.
Recent passport photograph
Local Government Identification Letter.
Post Graduate Admission Letter from a recognised Overseas University.
Relevant Degrees from a recognized University.
N.Y.S.C Discharge/Exemption Certificate.

2. Successfully completed application forms will be assigned registration numbers automatically.

3. Print the hard copy of the on-line generated acknowledgement for ease of reference.

4. All shortlisted applicants will be posted on the NDDC website (www.nddc.gov.ng).

5. For further enquiry, please contact:
Director, Education, Health and Social Services (NDDC)
E-mail: gochua.okejoto@nddc.gov.ng
Mobile: 084668158: Email: seledi.thompson@nddc.gov.ng

DURATION
All completed applications must be submitted on or before Friday 27th May, 2017.

NOTE:
THE COMMISSION WILL NOT ENTER INTO ANY FORM OF COMMUNICATION WITH CANDIDATES WHO WERE NOT SHORTLISTED FOR THE COMPUTER BASED TEST (CBT) OR THOSE WHO WERE NOT INVITED FOR ORAL INTERVIEW OR CANDIDATES THAT WERE NOT SUCCESSFUL AT THE ORAL INTERVIEWS.
PREFERENCE WOULD BE GIVEN TO CANDIDATES FROM OIL PRODUCING/BEARING COMMUNITIES/LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREAS AS LONG AS CANDIDATES MEET THE APPROVED CUT OFF MARK.
THE COMMISSION WILL ENSURE A FAIR SPREAD OF COURSES AMONG BENEFICIARIES WITHIN EACH STATE.
DEFERMENT, CHANGE OF INSTITUTION AND COURSE ARE NOT PERMITTED.
THE COMMISSION RESERVES THE SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION TO SELECT APPLICANTS IN LINE WITH THE ABOVE STATED CRITERIA AND ITS INTERNAL CONSIDERATION. THE DECISION OF THE COMMISSION IN THIS REGARD IS FINAL.

Signed
MANAGEMENT
CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO APPLY:

http://forms.nddc.gov.ng/view.php?id=55
Re: NDDC 2017 POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION OPEN by Nobody: 10:01am On May 03, 2017
This will be the third time I will be writing the exam.

Passed the first time & got to the interview stage
Failed the 2nd time woefully.

I hope to smash it this time.
So Help me God!!!

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2017 POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION OPEN by stanisbaratheon: 1:00pm On May 03, 2017
saouri:

So Help me God!!!

How's the exam like?

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2017 POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION OPEN by Chigojude: 3:01pm On May 03, 2017
I'm a first timer at the scholarship, hope to nail it once and for all. any tips on the nature of the exam, and whether there is a shortlisting before the exam and interview stages?
Re: NDDC 2017 POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION OPEN by ShegsA(m): 12:18am On May 05, 2017
Chigojude:
I'm a first timer at the scholarship, hope to nail it once and for all. any tips on the nature of the exam, and whether there is a shortlisting before the exam and interview stages?

My first attempt was in 2015 and the exams were multiple choice questions in Mathematics, English language and General Knowledge. Results were computed immediately after the exams which I passed. The interview stage was more of them trying to know if I was sure of what I was going to study and also current affairs questions surrounding NDDC and my state of origin. Didn't do well at the interview and also didn't apply for the 2016 version. I'll be applying for this one. Hope I get it.

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2017 POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION OPEN by nelsont1: 7:07am On May 05, 2017
I have a masters from an overseas university and have been admitted for PhD but I haven't enrolled yet. Can I apply for this scholarship?
Re: NDDC 2017 POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION OPEN by Chigojude: 12:15pm On May 05, 2017
ShegsA:

My first attempt was in 2015 and the exams were multiple choice questions in Mathematics, English language and General Knowledge. Results were computed immediately after the exams which I passed. The interview stage was more of them trying to know if I was sure of what I was going to study and also current affairs questions surrounding NDDC and my state of origin. Didn't do well at the interview and also didn't apply for the 2016 version. I'll be applying for this one. Hope I get it.

thanks for this bro... God bless
Re: NDDC 2017 POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION OPEN by oluwatobioloye: 12:45pm On May 06, 2017
nelsont1:

I have a masters from an overseas university and have been admitted for PhD but I haven't enrolled yet. Can I apply for this scholarship?

Yes, you can apply, provided you are from one of the nine listed states.

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2017 POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION OPEN by vizy6(f): 4:27pm On May 06, 2017
Re: NDDC 2017 POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION OPEN by Nobody: 11:58am On May 09, 2017
That method is no longer applicable my dear.
I also wrote in 2015.

In 2016, they surprised us with a new format; The exam was based on your academic area.
Eg if you are going to study engineering, you will write the engineering exam, If you are in the social sciences/project management, you will write the project management exam.
Nobody knows what style they will use this year, so just prepare for both to be safe.

ShegsA:

Re: NDDC 2017 POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION OPEN by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 09, 2017
e dey hard oh.
Depending on your course area & preparation.
So just prepare well for the exam.
Read some current affairs, study your MSC/PHD academic area key questions & answers and also read general mathematics, english etc questions & answers

stanisbaratheon:

How's the exam like?

1 Like

Re: NDDC 2017 POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION OPEN by ShegsA(m): 7:04pm On May 15, 2017
Wow! Thanks for this info.
saouri:
That method is no longer applicable my dear.
I also wrote in 2015.

In 2016, they surprised us with a new format; The exam was based on your academic area.
Eg if you are going to study engineering, you will write the engineering exam, If you are in the social sciences/project management, you will write the project management exam.
Nobody knows what style they will use this year, so just prepare for both to be safe.

Re: NDDC 2017 POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION OPEN by happystep(m): 6:04pm On May 16, 2017
How do I get admission before the deadline. Can the deadline be shifted
Re: NDDC 2017 POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION OPEN by happystep(m): 6:39pm On May 16, 2017
What will happen if you gain admission with Germany schools where tuition is free but the masters is two years
Re: NDDC 2017 POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION OPEN by Nobody: 11:46am On May 18, 2017
Hi, I applied days back but the phone number I put is missing a number. I feel this might become important. Should I refill the form and correct it. I already have a reference number after a successful submission.
How are successful candidates notified. Phone or Email?
If you meet the criteria, what are the chances of being selected for the TEST?
Re: NDDC 2017 POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION OPEN by Nobody: 7:41am On May 22, 2017
Deadline of what exactly? I don't understand your question.
happystep:
How do I get admission before the deadline. Can the deadline be shifted
Re: NDDC 2017 POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION OPEN by Nobody: 7:42am On May 22, 2017
You go and enjoy na! Abi?
what is the name of the school though?

Germany is even a better place than the UK, because I hear they give work when you finish sef.
happystep:
What will happen if you gain admission with Germany schools where tuition is free but the masters is two years
Re: NDDC 2017 POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION OPEN by Nobody: 7:44am On May 22, 2017
Why would you put a missing phone number in the first place
They send you a text & that is what they look at along with your printed invite and ID card.
You better re-apply switching your first name with your surname, unless this exam is not really relevant to you.
Double application leads to disqualification, so apply switching your names or using your second name which is on your id card

wales600:
Hi, I applied days back but the phone number I put is missing a number. I feel this might become important. Should I refill the form and correct it. I already have a reference number after a successful submission.
How are successful candidates notified. Phone or Email?
If you meet the criteria, what are the chances of being selected for the TEST?
Re: NDDC 2017 POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION OPEN by Gracely7th(f): 7:54pm On May 24, 2017
Hy
Please does anyone know if they call the guarantors?
Re: NDDC 2017 POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION OPEN by Gracely7th(f): 8:15pm On May 24, 2017
Please what do I do about the guarantors letter?
Must it be persons listed that can be guarantors?
I can't access my LG chairman or any Chief.

I am a first timer. Can any experienced persons *got it or trying again* relate their experience please
Re: NDDC 2017 POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION OPEN by mummysdaughta(f): 7:43am On May 26, 2017
Happy new year.
Re: NDDC 2017 POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION OPEN by arop(f): 11:49am On May 26, 2017
you need to resize all your documents....
Re: NDDC 2017 POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION OPEN by stanisbaratheon: 1:36pm On May 26, 2017
mummysdaughta:
Please help me please. I am yet to upload my NDDC form. I keep seeing this. Everything is in its required size. I have used the strongest network ever. I even gave my information to people abroad to help me fill and submit. The same response. Those that where successful please how did you go about it? I have called them, I have mailed, I am at the point of breaking down. Please help me please. I type this with tears in my eyes. @ wales600 @ Emerrittus. Please reply please. Please help me.

INSERT INTO `ap_form_55_review` (`element_5`,`element_14`,`element_33`,`element_35`,`element_38`,`element_43`,`element_47`,`element_48`,`element_49`,`element_50`,`element_54`,`element_55`,`element_58`,`element_65`,`element_66`,`element_67`,`element_72`,`element_77`,`element_78`,`element_79`,`element_82`,`element_84`,`element_85`,`element_90`,`element_91`,`element_92`,`element_93`,`element_94`,`element_95`,`element_96_1`,`element_96_2`,`element_97`,`ip_address`,`date_created`,`session_id`,`element_2`,`element_98`) VALUES ('abfreke@gmail.com','2','35','abfreke@gmail.com','38','University of Uyo, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State','Miss','1990-06-1','No 5 Flat 4 Umme Street, Wuse Zone 1','Ikot Obio Ndua','2','9','4','ESC Clermont, Graduate School of Management','Master in Management','4 Boulevard Trudaine, 63000 Clermont-Ferrand, France','1','Hon. Justice Okon A Okon','A line 148 Ewet Housing Estate, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State','Judge\'s Chambers, High Court of Justice, No 9, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State','okon.gamaliel@yahoo.com','History and International Studies','mohamed.el-zayadi@esc-clermont.fr','1','2','74','07038090190','08023512866','+33473982424','Abasifreke','Ikpeikpe','1','105.112.29.22','2017-05-26 06:49:47','0c8088d584a0c03a884c16bcfc0c4f93','170526064334MEFAbasifreke's passport..gif','AKW-7D00B7A936'); Query failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 's passport..gif','AKW-7D00B7A936')' at line 1

You should try and reduce the sizes of all documents to below fifty kilobyte, also make sure your image is in gif format.

If it still shows that error then i'd advise you rename all your documents and remove strings (things like 's 'd 'y etc)
Re: NDDC 2017 POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION OPEN by walton1(m): 3:17pm On May 26, 2017
Re: NDDC 2017 POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION OPEN by bebamz: 8:53pm On May 26, 2017
pLEASE DO YOU HAVE THE PAST QUESTIONS? If not, what can one study?
saouri:

So Help me God!!!
Re: NDDC 2017 POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION OPEN by Ebika70(f): 12:58pm On May 27, 2017
Pls the form page is no longer opening has it been closed? I need help urgently

Re: NDDC 2017 POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION OPEN by Ebika70(f): 12:58pm On May 27, 2017
Pls the form page is no longer opening has it been closed? I need help urgently embarassed embarassed cry

Re: NDDC 2017 POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION OPEN by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 28, 2017
what of your house of reps member or senator.
Gracely7th:
Please what do I do about the guarantors letter?
Must it be persons listed that can be guarantors?
I can't access my LG chairman or any Chief.

I am a first timer. Can any experienced persons *got it or trying again* relate their experience please
Re: NDDC 2017 POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION OPEN by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 28, 2017
it has probably been closed.
Ebika70:
Pls the form page is no longer opening has it been closed? I need help urgently
Re: NDDC 2017 POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION OPEN by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 28, 2017
keep calm & resize all your documentation.
mummysdaughta:
Please help me please. I am yet to upload my NDDC form. I keep seeing this. Everything is in its required size. I have used the strongest network ever. I even gave my information to people abroad to help me fill and submit. The same response. Those that where successful please how did you go about it? I have called them, I have mailed, I am at the point of breaking down. Please help me please. I type this with tears in my eyes. @ wales600 @ Emerrittus. Please reply please. Please help me.

INSERT INTO `ap_form_55_review` (`element_5`,`element_14`,`element_33`,`element_35`,`element_38`,`element_43`,`element_47`,`element_48`,`element_49`,`element_50`,`element_54`,`element_55`,`element_58`,`element_65`,`element_66`,`element_67`,`element_72`,`element_77`,`element_78`,`element_79`,`element_82`,`element_84`,`element_85`,`element_90`,`element_91`,`element_92`,`element_93`,`element_94`,`element_95`,`element_96_1`,`element_96_2`,`element_97`,`ip_address`,`date_created`,`session_id`,`element_2`,`element_98`) VALUES ('abfreke@gmail.com','2','35','abfreke@gmail.com','38','University of Uyo, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State','Miss','1990-06-1','No 5 Flat 4 Umme Street, Wuse Zone 1','Ikot Obio Ndua','2','9','4','ESC Clermont, Graduate School of Management','Master in Management','4 Boulevard Trudaine, 63000 Clermont-Ferrand, France','1','Hon. Justice Okon A Okon','A line 148 Ewet Housing Estate, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State','Judge\'s Chambers, High Court of Justice, No 9, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State','okon.gamaliel@yahoo.com','History and International Studies','mohamed.el-zayadi@esc-clermont.fr','1','2','74','07038090190','08023512866','+33473982424','Abasifreke','Ikpeikpe','1','105.112.29.22','2017-05-26 06:49:47','0c8088d584a0c03a884c16bcfc0c4f93','170526064334MEFAbasifreke's passport..gif','AKW-7D00B7A936'); Query failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 's passport..gif','AKW-7D00B7A936')' at line 1

Re: NDDC 2017 POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION OPEN by happystep(m): 9:19am On May 31, 2017
When is the shortlisted names expected and how is the test going to be

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

University Ratings Over The Years Are Fake, Says NUC / Thread For Masters Degree Students / Obafemi Awolowo University Post-utme For 2015/2016 Academic Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.