Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

I Need Urgent Help With Singapore Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Urgent Help With Singapore Visa (3149 Views)

₦468B: World's Tallest Indoor Waterfall, Forest Unveils In Singapore Airport(Pic / Singapore Airlines Is The World's Best Airline For 2019.See Top 10 Best Airlines / ₦1.6Trillion: Inside Hotel With The World’s Most Incredible Pool In Singapore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Urgent Help With Singapore Visa by Nobody: 10:24am On May 03, 2017
Please I need very urgent help on how to apply for Singapore visa. I'm going there for a 3 months course and also want to know if Singapore is safe for blacks. Please kindly help with full details and requirements to apply for the visa.

Thank you all !!
Re: I Need Urgent Help With Singapore Visa by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 03, 2017
Please I need very urgent help on how to apply for Singapore visa. I'm going there for a 3 months course and also want to know if Singapore is safe for blacks. Please kindly help with full details and requirements to apply for the visa. Thank you all !!

PLEASE I NEED HELP FAST BEFORE I PAY FOR THE COURSE...
Re: I Need Urgent Help With Singapore Visa by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 04, 2017
BrainwaveFilms:
Please I need very urgent help on how to apply for Singapore visa. I'm going there for a 3 months course and also want to know if Singapore is safe for blacks. Please kindly help with full details and requirements to apply for the visa. Thank you all !!

PLEASE I NEED HELP FAST BEFORE I PAY FOR THE COURSE...

Someone To Please Help Asap
Re: I Need Urgent Help With Singapore Visa by tripoli007(m): 11:08pm On May 04, 2017
Hope you know if you are caught with drug abeg no deh there ohhh
Re: I Need Urgent Help With Singapore Visa by Nobody: 4:35am On May 05, 2017
tripoli007:
Hope you know if you are caught with drug abeg no deh there ohhh
Is this all you have to say or you have more?
Re: I Need Urgent Help With Singapore Visa by ochardbaby(m): 11:45am On May 14, 2017
BrainwaveFilms:
Please I need very urgent help on how to apply for Singapore visa. I'm going there for a 3 months course and also want to know if Singapore is safe for blacks. Please kindly help with full details and requirements to apply for the visa.

Thank you all !!

Easy like abc
Go to their embassy in Lagos,they would provide
You with list of docs required.

Make sure you have a pre-arranged accommodation
Enough cash as BTA, cash they can see... not inside my
Debit card _stories.

Nice place to be,lovely people
Chiness
Malay
Indians .... the people you got to meet in your daily
Movements.
No bring chinco wife when coming back oh smiley
Re: I Need Urgent Help With Singapore Visa by Nobody: 11:56am On May 14, 2017
ochardbaby:

Easy like abc
Go to their embassy in Lagos,they would provide
You with list of docs required.

Make sure you have a pre-arranged accommodation
Enough cash as BTA, cash they can see... not inside my
Debit card _stories.

Nice place to be,lovely people
Chiness
Malay
Indians .... the people you got to meet in your daily
Movements.
No bring chinco wife when coming back oh smiley

My brother, God will bless you for coming around; I lost hope already so nobody responded.
Please, the course starts in June and I'm yet to do anything cos I need first hand info before jumping into it. I'm not in Lagos right now so going to the embassy can be stressful a bit for now.

¤ How long do you think the visa will take?

¤ Do I need statement of account? If yes, like how much should be in there?

¤ Have you been there? If yes, is it safe over there?

Thanks once again!
Re: I Need Urgent Help With Singapore Visa by ochardbaby(m): 9:35pm On Jun 08, 2017
BrainwaveFilms:

My brother, God will bless you for coming around; I lost hope already so nobody responded.
Please, the course starts in June and I'm yet to do anything cos I need first hand info before jumping into it. I'm not in Lagos right now so going to the embassy can be stressful a bit for now.

¤ How long do you think the visa will take? 1-2 days

¤ Do I need statement of account? If yes, like how much should be in there? 10-20K

¤ Have you been there? If yes, is it safe over there? yes lots of times,,,,,very very very safe....

Thanks once again!

sorry for my late reply....i just dey come check stories here on and off.
Re: I Need Urgent Help With Singapore Visa by Nobody: 6:05am On Jun 22, 2017
ochardbaby:

sorry for my late reply....i just dey come check stories here on and off.

Since nobody to hope at the earliest stage, I have applied for another course in Kenya. Thanks bro!
Re: I Need Urgent Help With Singapore Visa by babylawyr(f): 6:32pm On Jun 16, 2019
It's written clearly "Not Valid for employment".

In simple English, you are not allowed to get any form of employment with this visa.

What more do you NEED?

omololaglo:

Hello pls can this E-visa be used to get job in Singapore and change to employment visa. I would appreciate quick response

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Pics Of Yoruba Land Excluding Lagos / Is Accra, Ghana Okay For Someone Not Looking For Job? / How The World Will Look Like Without Ocean/water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.