Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

You Know English Abi? Oya Come And Show Yourself - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / You Know English Abi? Oya Come And Show Yourself (1317 Views)

You're Doing Social Media Without Strategy ABI....HOW MARKET? / Come And Laff , Laff It Loud / Abi Who Mumu Pass ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Know English Abi? Oya Come And Show Yourself by klassykute(m): 3:32pm On May 03, 2017
You think you know english abi, you can spell and write anything in English oya please help me translate this Pigin slangs to english

1. Food wey sweet na money kill am.
2. No be eye wey dem take dey chop Eba dem take the share meat

3. If you do gria gria you go see anyhow

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: You Know English Abi? Oya Come And Show Yourself by nelson16(m): 4:09pm On May 03, 2017
klassykute:
You think you know english abi, you can spell and write anything in English oya please help me translate this Pigin slangs to english

1. Food wey sweet na money kill am.
Delicious meal is made by tangible financial expenditure.

2. No be eye wey dem take dey chop Eba dem take the share meat

Each challenge requires a customized approach.

3. If you do gria gria you go see anyhow

If you misbehave, you would be manhandled.
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: You Know English Abi? Oya Come And Show Yourself by BBBlaze: 9:55pm On May 03, 2017
Na only u and ur “english post” dey here?...ok, there is someone above!!

i c!

wehdone sir! grin

(1) (Reply)

Move Your Legs As Fast As You Can Or The Treadmill Will Get To You!!! / Oga Pig!!!!!! / Wonders Shall Never End! See What Happened In A Wedding Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.