Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,853 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

LASU DEFEATS UNILAG TO WIN WORLD PRESS FREEDOM DAY DEBATE - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LASU DEFEATS UNILAG TO WIN WORLD PRESS FREEDOM DAY DEBATE (657 Views)

UNILAG To Screen New Students For Hard Drugs, Vows To Withdraw Admission If … / University Of Lagos (UNILAG) To Establish Refineries / Striking Non-academic Staff Warn Unilag To Postpone Convocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LASU DEFEATS UNILAG TO WIN WORLD PRESS FREEDOM DAY DEBATE by AmbodOfLASU: 5:21pm On May 03, 2017
LASU DEAFEATS UNILAG, YABATECH AND N.I.J IN WORLD PRESS FREEDOM DAY DEBATE.

The very world class students of the prestigious Lagos State University have made the best state university in Nigeria proud, again. The representatives of LASU - who are both from the LASU School of Communication clashed with their counterparts in a debate that was organized by the United States Consul in Nigeria yesterday, wednesday - 3rd of March,2017 . The competition saw LASU go head to head with the Nigerian Institute of Journalism(NIJ) in the first round while UNILAG faced YABATECH in the same round. Consequently, LASU ran riot over Nigerian Insitute of Journalism (N.I.J) while UNILAG saw off a spirited Yabatech debate team.

The final round of the contest witnessed the students of Lagos State University, LASU, Ojo; tutor their counterparts from UNILAG on how to stage a proper oratorical debate with a mesmerizing masterpiece performance - which meritoriously saw them crowned champions.

The students of the Lagos State University were represented by Adebisi Titilope - 300level, School of Communication and Iwuchukwu Cynthia - 200level, School of Communication.

We felicitate with you,our dear colleagues for blazing this frontier of excellence.

Congratulations!

We are LASU, WE ARE Proud!
We are LASUITES, We are the GREATEST! ! !

Pelumi Olugbenga (Ambode of LASU).

http://www.dailyschoolgist.com.ng/2017/05/lasu-defeats-unilag-yabatech-and-n-i-j-in-world-press-freedom-day-debate/

http://www.dailyschoolgist.com.ng/2017/05/lasu-defeats-unilag-yabatech-and-n-i-j-in-world-press-freedom-day-debate/

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/230309-world-press-freedom-day-university-don-blasts-purveyors-fake-news.html

Cc Lalasticlala Ishilove Seun Fynestboi Olawalebabs

Re: LASU DEFEATS UNILAG TO WIN WORLD PRESS FREEDOM DAY DEBATE by AmbodOfLASU: 5:22pm On May 03, 2017

Good morning nairalanders.

Re: LASU DEFEATS UNILAG TO WIN WORLD PRESS FREEDOM DAY DEBATE by Eleniyan15: 5:29pm On May 03, 2017
Greatest Lasuite!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cynthia I hope you find your missing id

we are LASU

We are Proud
Re: LASU DEFEATS UNILAG TO WIN WORLD PRESS FREEDOM DAY DEBATE by AmbodOfLASU: 5:31pm On May 03, 2017
Cc

Lalasticlala Ishilove Seun
olawalebabs, Fynestboi, Richiez

Let's kindly have this on the front page.

Re: LASU DEFEATS UNILAG TO WIN WORLD PRESS FREEDOM DAY DEBATE by seungbanja: 9:13am On May 04, 2017
You just love the news coming out from Lasu these days. Great one girls. Heard LASU is ranked the best state university in Nigeria now. Congratulations!
Re: LASU DEFEATS UNILAG TO WIN WORLD PRESS FREEDOM DAY DEBATE by AmbodOfLASU: 9:43am On May 04, 2017
seungbanja:
You just love the news coming out from Lasu these days. Great one girls. Heard LASU is ranked the best state university in Nigeria now. Congratulations!

Yes.... According to the 2016 NUC ranking
Re: LASU DEFEATS UNILAG TO WIN WORLD PRESS FREEDOM DAY DEBATE by AmbodOfLASU: 1:42pm On May 04, 2017
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/230309-world-press-freedom-day-university-don-blasts-purveyors-fake-news.html

It also featured on Premium Times

Re: LASU DEFEATS UNILAG TO WIN WORLD PRESS FREEDOM DAY DEBATE by AmbodOfLASU: 1:47pm On May 04, 2017
Cc Lalasticlala Ishilove Seun Fynestboi olawalebabs Richiez

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Mock Results 2017 Is Out - How To Check Jamb Mock Results 2017 / Help Me Solve This Question Oooooo / 10 Signs That Prove You Are Wasting Your Life And What You Should Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.