Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo (60118 Views)

Couple Use Dollar & Naira Notes As Necklace In Traditional Wedding Photo / Ondo Bride Disappears, Fails To Show Up For Her Wedding (Photo) / Couple In Wedding Outfits Spotted At A Shopping Mall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo by Chinagurum1995(m): 9:05pm On May 03, 2017
I love it and I love drinking Malta India. cool cheesy

Re: Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo by nosa73(m): 9:06pm On May 03, 2017
prettyjo:
who will I act film with abeg?
lol
Re: Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo by cutesimplycalm(f): 9:07pm On May 03, 2017
Grand wedding entrance lol
Re: Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo by phanshark(m): 9:25pm On May 03, 2017
pentals:
lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Source::http://simpletrendx..com/2017/05/the-things-we-see-on-internet.html

with all indication this pipul are from ijebu or 4rm adamawa
Re: Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo by kumalee: 9:45pm On May 03, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
When you want to.monitor your one carton of can malt
ur comment is dope Bro
Re: Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo by Muzikluva(m): 9:57pm On May 03, 2017
prettyjo:
hehehe...I will
Re: Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo by agrovick(m): 9:58pm On May 03, 2017
prettyjo:
Me but I've potbelly and a head as big as Asia

Re: Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo by EagleScribes: 10:00pm On May 03, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Finally funjosh tooked aminat508 to the altar
Hmmmm. Funjosh watch your back o. After you have "tooked" Aminat508 to the altar, watch out for the moniker of the person who did the announcement :X
Re: Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo by Mizabey(f): 10:21pm On May 03, 2017
Dts hw they do in d north, husband and wife WL stand in front of dia lined up malt ,members of the high table WL be call upon to buy d malt according to dia capacity.
Re: Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo by merxi55(f): 10:24pm On May 03, 2017
This kind wedding....i never see your type oh.. ..#singing#
Re: Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo by enemyofprogress: 10:51pm On May 03, 2017
EagleScribes:

Hmmmm. Funjosh watch your back o. After you have "tooked" Aminat508 to the altar, watch out for the moniker of the person who did the announcement :X
tongue tongue
Re: Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo by BoraWizzle(m): 10:56pm On May 03, 2017
Me too no get this one ooo! lol

Dollypie20:
What's happening here? I don't get it shocked
Re: Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo by Heavy83: 12:32am On May 04, 2017
I ve attend a wedding like dat, d guest are to pay 1k for each of d can, it's just a way if rising funds in wedding reception
Re: Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo by darkckUSA: 4:33am On May 04, 2017
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo by Funjosh(m): 4:50am On May 04, 2017
EagleScribes:

That man is a big time Nairaland craze man, he does nothing here than to cause trouble and get banned. He has over hundreds of monikers on here the more they ban him the more he suffix. Just leave with his craziness abeg. angry angry angry
Re: Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo by terimama: 6:03am On May 04, 2017
very dry
Re: Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo by Nobody: 6:26am On May 04, 2017
EniHolar:
Lovely... Do what you can in the best way you can.
u didn't reply my mail about ur school sad
Re: Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo by czar911: 7:26am On May 04, 2017
Yoruba people wuna funny oh see how the guy stand with em 30naira coat.
Re: Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo by EagleScribes: 8:13am On May 04, 2017
Funjosh:

That man is a big time Nairaland craze man, he does nothing here than to cause trouble and get banned. He has over hundreds of monikers on here the more they banner him the more he suffix. Just leave with his craziness abeg. angry angry angry

E ma binu.
Re: Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo by jlauren2006: 8:52am On May 04, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
Malta Guinness brand ambassador
Are u a Malta Guinness Brand Manager?
Re: Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:09am On May 04, 2017
jlauren2006:

Are u a Malta Guinness Brand Manager?
No, Trophy Brand Ambassador

Re: Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo by jlauren2006: 9:38am On May 04, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
No, Trophy Brand Ambassador
Lol.... Good Idea, you don't even need paying for beer. U get mouth
Re: Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo by ChristyB(f): 9:42am On May 04, 2017
When you don't have a bridal train.. na so e dey be

1 Like

Re: Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:47am On May 04, 2017
jlauren2006:

Lol.... Good Idea, you don't even need paying for beer. U get mouth
Lol
Re: Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo by saintruky(m): 11:10am On May 04, 2017
Is this d latest trend? Cans of malt don turn maids of honour, abi flower girls cum asuebi ladies.. Sai Buhari
Re: Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo by EniHolar(f): 3:08am On May 05, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Which is exactly what they did by littering the floor with CANS.

If u say so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo by EniHolar(f): 3:10am On May 05, 2017
Piiko:
u didn't reply my mail about ur school sad

undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Parents Give Their Daughter 2018 Jeep Wrangler To Mark Her 16th Birthday / Bride Pushed A Friend After Seeing Her Dancing With Her Husband On Wedding Day. / Lady Shows Off Her Panties In Her Birthday Photoshoot (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.